It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If There Were No Conspiracies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What if JFK was killed by a lone and crazy gunman and everyone walked the streets talking about the positivity and dedication American overcome to get to the Moon... & we look up into the sky and see jet-streams and no mention of chemtrails and believed those same aircrafts that flew into the Trade centers were caused by Radical Extremist Muslims because of US foreign policy.

What if we see a distance, blurry, object into the vast night sky and only come to the conclusion that someone is playing with an RC plan or a run away kite...

What if the government is really elected by the people and are doing the best the can with the system that is presented to them... and the Illuminati are just super rich, senile, old folk with no say on the world stage so they just pay good writers and internet trolls to spread their message.

What if the Jewish culture has no beef with the Arab world and are just truly defending themselves with no aggression...

What if we here at ATS had no where to go?...

(Yes, I know there are lots of conspiracies that are factually true like the Gulf of Tonkin incident and such...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would ask what you are smoking and where one could acquire this product as well.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Looks like someone had too much to drink, which reminds me, gotta get my beer...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wow.
Sounds like the 1950's!

Wait...JFK wasn't dead yet.....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
sounds like you found utopia. unfortunately you live on prison planet terra there is no perfect planet. here it was once. remember eden but the system in place now is the $#@t. we are being controlled manipulated and basically lied to on every front. govt religion science entertainment. everything! we are treated like scum.
our only hope, in my opinion is if some alien race outside of the one's currently here takes pity on us and free's us from this prison state.......
(enemy of my enemy is my friend).

[edit on 16-5-2010 by gaurdian2012]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
No wait.... what if he's correct in his theory, for every action, there is a reaction, and the simplest conclusion is oft the best, maybe we've all been duped by the supernova of conspiracies, that there actually are "none' and all is as it seem's...... wow, crazy, could it be.....

Nawww!!! All is well, and yes, they are aware of this thread.....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If there was no conspiracy theories you would have to simply create theories and have evidence to back them up. That is what I try to do. I try to not rely on people like Alex Jones for all of my news or independent opinions. I even disagree with Alex Jones on a lot of issues. I just try to think hard about what really matters and try to come up with my own views about the rest of the world.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
while we are at it, what if there was no disease, poverty, crime, or war. it's called heaven, if you believe it exists.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mvirata

But if there were no crimes there would be no crime novels, detective stories, and there would be barely any movies. What fun would that be? We would just be living in a world where nothing bad happened... and life would be a total bore. Oh, I see. I think I'm starting to get your point.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
I would ask what you are smoking and where one could acquire this product as well.

I would stop smoking. Its our jobs to link the dots together to define reality.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well if there were no conspiracies you Canucks would not have anything to do.

Every time a hockey team or any sports team plays another they conspire to beat the other.

If you want to think of it simplistically.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It is hard to become sane. Sanity is, after all, what the OP is alluding to. The type of sanity explicated by Mssr. Orwell below with his usual wit and brilliance.

O'Brien held up his left hand, its back towards Winston, with the thumb
hidden and the four fingers extended.

'How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?'

'Four.'

'And if the party says that it is not four but five--then how many?'

'Four.'

The word ended in a gasp of pain. The needle of the dial had shot up to
fifty-five. The sweat had sprung out all over Winston's body. The air tore
into his lungs and issued again in deep groans which even by clenching his
teeth he could not stop. O'Brien watched him, the four fingers still
extended. He drew back the lever. This time the pain was only slightly
eased.

'How many fingers, Winston?'

'Four.'

The needle went up to sixty.

'Four! Four! What else can I say? Four!'

The needle must have risen again, but he did not look at it. The heavy,
stern face and the four fingers filled his vision. The fingers stood up
before his eyes like pillars, enormous, blurry, and seeming to vibrate,
but unmistakably four.

'Four! Stop it, stop it! How can you go on? Four! Four!'

'Five! Five! Five!'

'No, Winston, that is no use. You are lying. You still think there are
four. How many fingers, please?'

'Four! five! Four! Anything you like. Only stop it, stop the pain!'

Abruptly he was sitting up with O'Brien's arm round his shoulders. He had
perhaps lost consciousness for a few seconds. The bonds that had held his
body down were loosened. He felt very cold, he was shaking uncontrollably,
his teeth were chattering, the tears were rolling down his cheeks. For a
moment he clung to O'Brien like a baby, curiously comforted by the heavy
arm round his shoulders. He had the feeling that O'Brien was his protector,
that the pain was something that came from outside, from some other source,
and that it was O'Brien who would save him from it.

'You are a slow learner, Winston,' said O'Brien gently.

'How can I help it?' he blubbered. 'How can I help seeing what is in front
of my eyes? Two and two are four.'

'Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three.
Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not
easy to become sane.'

-Orwell "1984"

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

No conspiracies? I'd have to get a real job... As I understand your question every thing would be as it's presented, and stated. Then none of us would be here. It would mean we only react to but can't understand things and events. If we beamed into that world, we would see robots, if anything at all. We coulden't change, or design things. A conspiracy is an expression of creativity. Creativity can write beautifull music, or design a bomb. Between the two is a vast grey area. Thats where conspiracy lurks. Or doesn't.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by mvirata

But if there were no crimes there would be no crime novels, detective stories, and there would be barely any movies. What fun would that be? We would just be living in a world where nothing bad happened... and life would be a total bore. Oh, I see. I think I'm starting to get your point.

dictionary.reference.com...

con·spir·a·cy
   /kənˈspɪrəsi/ Show Spelled[kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
–noun,plural-cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

By its definition it is an evil and unlawful act. But it is evil, depending on what side your on. America was built off of a conspiracy to overthrow England. Which side was considered evil in that case? Probably both since we all took the lands from those who were here before us.

Well, I don't think its possible to have no conspiracy, it is very human to have them and part of our way of life. Perhaps I took this too seriously lol.

If there was no conspiracy then wed probably all still be practicing the first religion to ever exist since there would be no reason to question it.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

quit being a troll.

new topics

top topics

join