It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so lame but here goes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Once again ATS jacks me after attempting to post a long, thought out post. So ill keep it short this time.

20 posts took a long time to accrue. But here i am, and its been a pleasure lurking and getting inside all of your minds

Fun fact, did you know that the structure of DNA emulates the structure of electromagnetic radiation (light)? Yea, think about the implications, especially if you understand current theory and the known causes and effects of various biological, chemical, and atomic properties with that knowledge.

Anyway.

Take care of yourselves and don't be afraid.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex Plures-Unus

Hi Ex Plures-Unus, welcome to the ATS community.

Some helpful links;

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 16/5/2010 by Sauron]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex Plures-Unus

Take care of yourselves and don't be afraid.

[e
dit on 16-5-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus]

I am afraid.Afraid i dont know what your post is about .Can you give me some more info?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex Plures-Unus

FROM BIOCHEMISTRY TO BIOPHYSICS

What is DNA; where did it come from; how does it function to create life, to create us?

We have some of the biochemical answers, but we can look deeper into biophysics for our models. We propose that DNA functions in a way that correlates with holographic projection. DNA projects a blueprint for the organism that is translated from the electrodynamic to the molecular level. Further, research strongly suggests DNA functions as a biocomputer. This DNA-wave biocomputer reads and writes genetic code and forms holographic pre-images of biostructures. We are more fundamentally electromagnetic, rather than chemical beings.

.....DNA became the active repository of nature’s blueprints for life, a library of proteins. Deoxyribonucleic acid is the molecule that programs our genetic potential. It is a virtually immortal thread tying us to all the life that has ever existed. Decoding life has become a reality, pulling off the veil of nature’s mysterious process. Scientists can now purify, amplify and reproduce DNA in the laboratory. They can also overwrite the genetic code, to create wholly new organisms.

.......For the time being, the twisted staircase of DNA is explored in the realms of molecular biology and biochemistry. Based on opening this world of biological organization, we can conjecture what mysteries an even deeper look at the functional basis of living matter might reveal. This is the domain of biophysics, realm of both particle and wave interactions -- fields. It has been demonstrated that DNA is electrically conductive; much like copper wire it can carry a charge. It is believed this live-wire vital capacity may have been the charge transfer that gave life a jump-start. DNA’s ability to transport charge helps minimize genetic damage from oxidation (Lawton, 2003).

.......DNA-WAVE BIOCOMPUTER

The Gariaev group (1994) proposed a theory of the DNA-wave Biocomputer. They suggest (1) that there are genetic “texts”, similar to the context-dependent texts in human language. (2) The chromosome apparatus acts simultaneously both as a source and receiver of these genetic texts, respectively decoding and encoding them. (3) The chromosome continuum acts like a dynamical holographic grating, which displays or transduces weak laser light and solitonic electro-acoustic field. In other words, the code is transformed into physical matter guided by light and sound signals........
biophysics.50megs.com...

And so on and so forth. The marvelous works of His hands never cease to amaze me. Neither does the presumptuous nature of His created, in their perpetual attempt to trump the Creator.
'Tis one thing to wonder at the intricacies of His perfections, 'Tis another to emulate them in indignance.

new topics

top topics

join