It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of girls dancing in lingerie causes internet row

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

God I hope you never have children, or if you already do, that they get taken away so they can be safe from the likes of you.

If you condone this sort of behaviour from parents who let their children became possible targets of freaks, then you are possibly one of those freaks & just want to trick misguided parents into letting thier children become your wanking video material or possibly worse.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by acrux]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance of classical dance, but what is the term, presumably French, for a young lady squatting with her knees spread while propelling herself forward with a hip thrust traditionally perceived as simulating copulation in many Western cultures?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I REALLY WONDER!

What should shock me more?

1. The clothes of this kids?
2. The move of this kids?
3. The TV Cam?
4. Your perverted phatasies?
5. Your perverted fears?
5. The P-Bear, who is fapp***?
6. The Girls, that thinks - my outfit is cool.
7. The Media that made Erotic Children Icons? (eg. Disney, Spears etc.)
8. The Magazines that tell Kids is cool to look like a Bit**.
9. The Parents?
10. Fox Media?
11. CNN?
12. THE MEDIA?
13. YOU?
14. ME?

Sorry, but this is a complex issue, very deep in our society. From A to Z.

Look what in Japan is normal and legal. Posing under 15 year old girls with String Tangas! And they call this girls Junior Idols:
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

God I hope you never have children, or if you already do, that they cet taken away so they can be safe from the likes of you.

That's a harsh thing to say, you don't even know me.

I have no children myself, but I have six nephews and nieces I would give my life for in a heartbeat. And destroy anyone who would try to harm them.

That's why I don't go hysterical when I see this video, fantasizing about potential boogeymen, pedophiles masterbating at the sight of these dancing girls.

There is no threat as long as the children have watchfull parents and family, I see no reason to assume these girls have not.

If you condone this sort of behaviour from parents who let their children became possible targets of freaks, then you are possibly one of those freaks & just want to trick misguided parents into letting thier children become your wanking video material or possibly worse.

Freaks are freaks, and I think pedophiles are attracted to children period, no matter how you dress them.

I don't see how parents would endanger their kid by letting her dance like that, I assume these kids live normal shielded lives, apart from the dancing.

Again, the wanking material comments sprout from your own mind.

I clicked on that video prepared to be shocked, but I honestly didn't see anything shocking in it.

It's modern dance. The problem seems to be that they weren't fully clothed.

Was it the smartest move? Maybe not.

Was it sexual? It didn't come across to me like that, at all.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
I REALLY WONDER!

I wonder to. I really wonder who the real perverts are...maybe the "save the children" people who only see Sex here, Sex there, think everything is sexual and everything is bad. Stupid way of thinking, right?

Like i said before, i think those kids had a lot of fun and i bet they don't really think about their clothes (other than maybe "they're nice") and they don't see anything sexual in their dance moves because that's what they are: Dance moves, done by children who don't think about sex 24/7 like so many people here seem to do.

Yes, there are perverts out there, but to them it doesn't matter how the kids are clothed, they could be in muslim clothing and the pedos would still be attracted.

I mean you see kids on beaches dressed in a swimsuit, maybe a bikini, some little kids are even naked there (seen it lots of times on vacation) and there nobody cares and nothing happens. But some kids who dance are a problem?!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

100% Correct. This is why I did my question list. You can also see some pampers advertisements with naked baby backs. I think it's our own perversion that creates the problem.

But hey, shhhht! Taboo!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
There is potential for evil in all of us. Many people here would be absolutely astounded by what their true inner feelings and desires brought out. Yep, even that sweet old lady down the street would have dark secrets she wishes to lock away in her head. Many people just do not understand that their very basic thoughts and desires are bound by rules and expectations. When these bounds and rules can be broken, they will be.

It would be fantastic to live in a world where everybody treated everyone else with honesty, compassion and care. It would be lovely if every single person only had positive thoughts and could dismiss all the temptations in their lives.

This is NOT the world we live in. Until people realise these harsh realities, we will continue to see more and more evil behaviour perpetrated against vulnerable targets.

[edit on 17/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This is NOT the world we live in. Until people realise these harsh realities, we will continue to see more and more evil behaviour perpetrated against vulnerable targets.

What harsh reality? That some unfortunate children get abused? It's horrible, but should we all live in constant fear for our children, and seeing sex everywhere?

I guess that's the plan anyways.

One one hand we have the media scaring society with child abuse and molestation, and on the other hand we have the sexualisation of society that hits children at an increasingly young age.

A nice mindfrack by the PTB. Parents going crazy, kids going crazy, everybody crazy, scared and perverted.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

I have a daughter, many neices, and coach a girls soccer team.

Blood or not, they are ALL my babies.

Anyone that would do this to these little girls should have their brain removed via a high mass/low velocity projectile in the .45 caliber range.

Ladies and gentleman.

Rome has fallen.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

A nice mindfrack by the PTB. Parents going crazy, kids going crazy, everybody crazy, scared and perverted.

That's absolute normal at endtimes

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
As a dancer (I have danced since i was 3) It does shock me to see these children in such grown up outfits and im not even sure why they are in them at all

Yes i wore similar things as a child dancer but not to that extreme, we wore Jazzed up leotards sometimes little skirts with it other times not, But i feel that was more uniform and appropriate as like other sports..

But what these children are wearing (To me) looks like underwear...

Now why they could not have been put in some Black leotards is beyond me.. Beyonce wears one in the Vid so it would be more suited for there song,

Its sad to see this is what young dancers are being exposed too, There a very talented bunch of girls who really do not need to be Sexed up,

Let there dancing do the talking not there outfits...

IMO anyway..

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
What harsh reality? That some unfortunate children get abused? It's horrible, but should we all live in constant fear for our children, and seeing sex everywhere?

The harsh realities like not being able to be at your child's side 24/7. Not being there to help them when they need guidance. Not being there to encourage them to look after themselves and their friends, and not let their guards down. Taking responsibility for children who are not mentally/physically mature enough to take care of themselves.

I see it like this: people can choose to have a lock on their doors or not have a lock. With a small amount of effort, one can greatly increase the security of their home against the common thief that is looking for a house with no locks. Of course, sometimes it will not matter if you have the best lock money can buy, thieves will use their every last breath to get inside if they desire. The point is by using a reasonable sense of caution, one can prevent bad things from happening. Not all bad things, but many. Do you consider locking your doors to be paranoid, living in a constant state of fear?

I guess that's the plan anyways.

One one hand we have the media scaring society with child abuse and molestation, and on the other hand we have the sexualisation of society that hit's children at an increasingly young age.

It appears so. A video like this just proves that it's working. The more we fight amongst each other, the more we stand to lose.

[edit on 17/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The point is by using a reasonable sense of caution, one can prevent bad things from happening. Not all bad things, but many. Do you consider locking your doors to be paranoid, living in a constant state of fear?

I agree with everything you said, but I just don't see how this video of these girls dancing puts them, or anyone else at risk of bad things.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Lol.

Jeah definately one of the signs.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I totally agree. If its an "of age" person, no big deal, some would stare, some turn away in disgust. However, since they are children, we all bitch and gripe and want to demand the parents get flogged for allowing this. Its society! Ive seen very racey clothes for little girls at stores and why? Because people buy them! Miley Cyrus videos and others "underage" before her dancing in the same way, why? Because people watch them and buy the merchandise! Yes, to a degree the parents are to blame for the individual child and how they are taught to behave growing up, but when you have them bombarded with sex sex sex since birth by MSM and everything between....
so much for civilized...and how can anyone blame a pedophile for looking when its right in front of them. Its like advertising medical meth in front of a crack abuser. Maybe if more people, including parents stood up and said, no more underage provocative pop singer songs, no more two piece clothing from walmart, no more damn tv....maybe it would change, but I doubt it......

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
I agree with everything you said, but I just don't see how this video of these girls dancing puts them, or anyone else at risk of bad things.

I think we can both see where this is heading. It always ends up at the same location when discussing these kinds of issues. Not going down that road, sorry.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by suthainn

100& True. The only way to change things here is a reset of all, - and it will happen. - very soon.

We will see more wars, less money, more stupidity, less love. And all will end very fast, faster then you can say "#". No need to have fear, I't okey. We gave our best, and i was not enough. Ohhhhh, this was our best, - damn.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Honestly, it's a sign of the times. I know many twenty something mothers and fathers. A few have actual stripper poles in their house and use them. And their kids see this and use them. The average child is exposed to some pretty dicey things these days. I don't condone that at all, but it is their right to do as they wish i guess.

The problem is that the line has been blurred between personal freedoms and appropriate behavior for both men and women. I don't approve at all of what the parents did here, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care about my opinion lol.

- Dredge

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'm not going down that road.

I'm just saying where I agree and disagree.

There's no need for us to discuss that any further.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
How could anyone forget JonBenet Ramsey......

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Jrags]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join