It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mechanics of Divide and Conquer...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ok, Here is my idea -

Lets put together the rules of engagement for divide and conquer techniques. What i mean by this is lets develop a hypothetical agenda and develop the rules that we would use to define a divide and conquer technique on a group of people.

This is kind of a counter intelligence approach.

Lemme try to come up with a few rules as an example -

1) A set of rules - If we create a set of rules, there will be reason for them to create and fight over the rules. What we need to do is convince them that rules are necessary. What this will do is subconsciously implant into their head that they need to be told what to do.

2) A New Religion - Lets take those set of rules and apply them to 3 different sets of religions. Lets word them differently and apply them to different deities in different languages so that now instead of just having rules, they have a ruler, and a set of rules to defend. This will also make them more comfortable with the idea of having a ruler subconsciously.

Now i am not suggesting that my examples are correct, they are just simply what i have chosen to use.

Can anyone constructively add to this list? Can we come to fully understand the techniques used against so we can now begin to thwart these and have a more comprehensive way of exposing them? For instance...

Using the topic to prove a divide and conquer mechanism is fruitless. I say this because it is still the topic/idea that is being presented that is actually being used. So people will still be fighting over the idea of the mechanism rather then the mechanism itself. If can identify the mechanisms and plan out a rules of engagement type of scenario in an applied model, mybe we could shed more light on the origins of all these conspiracies(realisms).

Lets call it reverse engineering the conspiracy to uncover the truth.

I hope i have conveyed my idea properly. Please feel free to add constructive criticism, and or ideas.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hum o.k. I See where you’re going!

Let’s try this: 3: Let’s use the lower inclinations already intrinsic in the human nature so to make them build their own prison planet.

I think that rules come as humans screw up along the way not the other way around. Thou shall not kill, rape, steal ect., are consequential to humans original primitive nature. People like to complain about government but they don’t realize that they helped to create it by their own greed.

Religions don’t have to be followed, but still, the primitive nature of man has found a way to used them for oppressive purposes.

Now, it would be primordial to get to the real source of the problem, thus the mechanism. The source may be as impersonal as personified. That is if we find What or who screw up our DNA( or souls) in that vast universe of balance. I know some already have their own theories on that.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Now getting deeper on the: Divide and conquer mechanism.

Understand that as long as you have differences, you are going to have frictions. Seems to be a law in the universe itself. And with friction may come some fatality. However I personally believe that our diversity is just an apparent gift that doesn’t negate or differ from the bigger picture. Where the problem lies is when the harmony is being broken by dark forces that just try to target the insignificant differences to break the whole. I guess in this theory you can insert: racism, sexism, “classism”, ageism, and so on..!

And, I like your idea of reverse engineering but I’m not sure who you’re saying is doing it or if we should try to do it in other to uncover the truth.
Anyway, Everybody who’s interested in conspiracies should think along these lines. You can’t solve a problem unless you get at the source.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

And, I like your idea of reverse engineering but I’m not sure who you’re saying is doing it or if we should try to do it in other to uncover the truth.

Yes, kind of like using it in a timeline or some sort of graph chart or something. I think mybe we could use this idea for many reasons. One to uncover the truth, two to figure out who's idea it was, and three to use it as a tool for ourselves.

I am glad you were able to understand what i was trying to get towards.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Isn't this while concept the way of the world as it is? Politics, Religiion and Nationalism are all about divide and conquer. Our species developed from bands of 12 or so people who united under a common cause and differentiated themselves from "others." We don't need to create anything as it already exist.

top topics

join