It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot by-product of bible and why prophecies could come true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Please keep an open mind,If I wasted your time Sorry

One never knows which part of the bible to take figuratively or literally and many of cults have formed both ways,

You can see Signs of this mentality shows in society known as outdoorsmen\naturalists

The phrase from gen1 23: 'Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken'. is where basis starts
Later it say the seth go mingle with hunter\gathers to repopulate.

Why would there not someone to mistrude into thinking That bible might be Agricultural Man way of enslavement, You would have "us " and The sinners\hunter\gather mentality.

Later it say the seth and others, go mingle with hunter\gathers with self sustaing lifestyle to repopulate,

This cult would go into the woods and live like hunter\gatherers, Believing either reber against, thinking this was the way back to god's gifts, or hunter\gathers with self sustaing lifestyle as the true ways of god,

Now how bigfoot fits into this,if you havent figured it out;

This cult would have to started a few hundreds\thousand years ago by living the hunter\gatherer life style they would develope bigger and stronger than the Agricultural Man.
A possibility of hair growth would be they shed their cloths throughout the generations,

From this theory the prophecy of "ones coming out of the earth" would infact be our brother bigfoot\hunter\gather with the wisdom of how to live a self sustaining life style(which would be TPTB\Agricultural Man's "SATAN").

Why are we cutting down forests by hundred of acres a day (TPTB\Agricultural Man trying to kill the "Satan" Not as a person but the idea of "hunter\gather"
You can see Signs of this mentality shown in society known as outdoorsmen\naturalists(whigh we know TPTB are trying to stop)

I am really wondering "Who is satan?"

Anyone else out there think along this line, or am I thinking too for out of the box for everyone else, Please tell me I am not alone.

edited to fix title

[edit on 16-5-2010 by rtcctr]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

At first....
I was just about to flame you on if Bigfoot was real!. Then I read your first line. I'm not into religious arguments. It simply isn't my bag. People should have the freedom to worship as they please.

Your argument for?

I dunno.
I know that Bigfoot is real. NOT just here in North America but all around the world. I think the best evidence for his existence is the old Patterson film It clearly shows a Massive Female Bigfoot!

Consider the period when this was filmed. The US was totally MALE centric. Why fake footage with a female Bigfoot?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c95f162b3972.gif[/atsimg]

I made this a while ago for another Bigfoot thread.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d4572adf48c.gif[/atsimg]

Clearly what Patteron caught was a female Bigfoot IMO.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Also forgot to add you can live in heaven or hell side of it

Agricultual man's heaven sitting around,and

Hell being; living a hunter\gatherer.Where one would have to find everyday.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by rtcctr]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It has been pointed out by some, the belief that Cain, is Bigfoot. It sounds funny at first, but actually may be not so far-fetched.

After Cain slew his brother Abel, God punished him by saying when he tilled the ground, it would not yield anything for him, and "a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth."

Genesis Chapter 4, verse 13

And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bare.

Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Another quote to support this would be and jesus went into the wilderness for fourty years and when he came out of the wilderness he could preform wonders(because hunter\gatherers taught him while he was there)

Someone seeing something for the first time being introduced into a society could be called a miricle, Right or no?

Need to replace find and fight on my last post

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Please keep an open mind,If I wasted your time Sorry

I don't think you wasted anyone's time - it's an interesting theory - but not one that I believe. There are references to "Bigfoot" within many, many different religions and cultures and native folklore all over the world. I believe it to be limiting and short-sighted to believe the legends stemmed from the Bible alone. This discounts too much.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
It has been pointed out by some, the belief that Cain, is Bigfoot. It sounds funny at first, but actually may be not so far-fetched.

After Cain slew his brother Abel, God punished him by saying when he tilled the ground, it would not yield anything for him, and "a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth."

Genesis Chapter 4, verse 13

And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bare.

Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

Which would support my theory,
Vagabond\hunter\gatherer all being the same Devil\satan to Agricultural Man's god

TY for your input lady
My point being they are many stories of them to help me believe they are real.

and thank for all your support on this

new topics

top topics

join