It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"This Is A Dark Grey Area"

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Meaning, no matter what side you're on there is some devilish foe still out to do you wrong, regardless.

So, when asked listeners, "Which side are you on?," you are supposed to understand that you are on no sides (not one side or the other), since it's not even about sides. It's likened to if you were paying attention to where, say, Tupac Shakur first said, "It's not about East or West." That sums it up right there. I'm not on those sides where he says, "Its about ni**as AND b*tchs, power AND money, riders AND punks," no, I'm on the first non-side where it's no side to be on where he says, "It's not about East or West". See what this is meaning now?

It's easy to understand.

And this topic isn't about whether you like or dislike Tupac for what he done or said, it's about a dark grey area that goes unspoken. So I know it's those that don't care what side you are on, they'll still hate you because a devilish foe knows no side when it's time for them to go in on you in however of a bad way they may try to do it.

Tupac Shakur didn't die invane. His death showed what he was talking about, in that it doesn't even matter what side you think you are on when your foe doesn't make it about sides but about its problem, without a cause, that it has with you who just aint it. A person is saught out in a bad way just because they are not that other person that's seeking them out to do harm to whoever aint them. Certain people have a problem with whoever aint them. It's just that simple. Know this yet?

If you do not like me or this topic, then what spiteful will you say to prove the point of mine? Will you say a typical line where your heart is obviously far away from what you speak?




posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
It's easy to understand.


Well then I must be some kind of moron because I have absolutely no idea what you are on about.

Sides? [snip]

Can you clarify yourself please because I am most confuddled



Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.


[edit on 16-5-2010 by elevatedone]



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wherever a devil sees a truth it will tell a lie as though it has shut its eyes and its ears. I mean, it does that intentionally as a form of a case and point of a heart far from what it might choose to speak.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well...okay, then.
That certainly clears things up for me.

- Lee



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
tormentations... a few questions if i may.

What is your reaction to the fact that most posters feel you are absolutely nuts? Do you realize that you make little sense? Are you living with schizophrenia or some other mental illness?



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Wherever a devil sees a truth it will tell a lie as though it has shut its eyes and its ears. I mean, it does that intentionally as a form of a case and point of a heart far from what it might choose to speak.


Yer, thanks for clearing that up


Now I feel stupid for not getting it in the first place.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Let me see if I understand. If I'm wrong I'll try again.

No matter what your race, religion, sex or creed is there is always someone in this world that wants to do you harm.

In the end it has nothing to do with what you believe or how you feel about anything.

There is just always some mean person that delights in hurting and you never know when you are his prey.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Whenever a devil claims it does not understand, why is it that it acts upset when, say, I do nothing but ignore its claim?

Freedom of speech says I got the right to remain silent. Note this fact folks. If I choose to not answer certian of you its because I expercize my right to just say nothing, especially when I can form an opinion about you from what you speak in what a typical member of the devil will carry onward with.

Far as I'm concerned, anyone that asks me certain questions will be doing so hence for no sound reason since I just dropped the ball in why I would not answer certain.

Again, its a very dark grey area around here where certain try and test you with devilish questioning.

Anyone that understands me understands that I may only answer reasonable questions that do not sound devilish from the get-go.

Anyone showing care about what other posters say about someone is certainly a devil member in my opinion. A follower of many is weak since they will buy what many say, even though we all understand by now that the devil is many-membered.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Tormentations]



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Let me see if I understand. If I'm wrong I'll try again.

No matter what your race, religion, sex or creed is there is always someone in this world that wants to do you harm.

In the end it has nothing to do with what you believe or how you feel about anything.

There is just always some mean person that delights in hurting and you never know when you are his prey.


Sure.


You can say that that way.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i get what youre saying. theres those who will simply reject, yknow,
positivity, togetherness, etc. they may be uncomfortable with the idea of opening themselves up, they may just hate people who knows? but what i dont believe is that there will always be people like. sure purposeless negativity served us for a time, it allowed us to learn about this life, but now its usefulness is spent and i feel as though people are just going to drop it.

am i on? off? close?

[edit on 5/16/10 by CSquared288]



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
i get what youre saying. theres those who will simply reject, yknow,
positivity, togetherness, etc. they may be uncomfortable with the idea of opening themselves up, they may just hate people who knows? but what i dont believe is that there will always be people like. sure purposeless negativity served us for a time, it allowed us to learn about this life, but now its usefulness is spent and i feel as though people are just going to drop it.

am i on? off? close?

[edit on 5/16/10 by CSquared288]


Sure.

You are not far away.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Good lord, Tormented One:

Tupac is NOT God. Let it Go!





www.thugz-network.com...

[edit on 5/16/2010 by ladyinwaiting]



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The many-membered devil will seek to make things about drugs when it is upset with you. Anyone else notice that tired old trend from the typical who are members of the devil?

Looks to me that the many-membered devil is getting foiled in this very thread.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Pac mentioned that fear is stronger than love. Well, I'm here to also say that against is stronger than with. Now you can remember both sayings.


[edit on 16-5-2010 by Tormentations]



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations
 


Soooo, about this "many membered devil". Are you talking about a devil with multiple um,...., "stems and berries"??


Cause it sort of sounds that way, and it only makes me chuckle. I don't really get much of an evil "vibe" from your description.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Meaning, no matter what side you're on there is some devilish foe still out to do you wrong, regardless.

So, when asked listeners, "Which side are you on?," you are supposed to understand that you are on no sides (not one side or the other), since it's not even about sides. It's likened to if you were paying attention to where, say, Tupac Shakur first said, "It's not about East or West." That sums it up right there. I'm not on those sides where he says, "Its about ni**as AND b*tchs, power AND money, riders AND punks," no, I'm on the first non-side where it's no side to be on where he says, "It's not about East or West". See what this is meaning now?

It's easy to understand.

And this topic isn't about whether you like or dislike Tupac for what he done or said, it's about a dark grey area that goes unspoken. So I know it's those that don't care what side you are on, they'll still hate you because a devilish foe knows no side when it's time for them to go in on you in however of a bad way they may try to do it.

Tupac Shakur didn't die invane. His death showed what he was talking about, in that it doesn't even matter what side you think you are on when your foe doesn't make it about sides but about its problem, without a cause, that it has with you who just aint it. A person is saught out in a bad way just because they are not that other person that's seeking them out to do harm to whoever aint them. Certain people have a problem with whoever aint them. It's just that simple. Know this yet?

If you do not like me or this topic, then what spiteful will you say to prove the point of mine? Will you say a typical line where your heart is obviously far away from what you speak?



I'm sorry, you didn't have much credibility to begin with but when you start painting a picture of Tupac like he held some sort of wisdom... Idiocy. He was a criminal, one of the lowest forms of human life out there.

1993-Raped and sodomized a 19 year old girl with 3 of his friends. Would you quote him if it was your daughter?

1993-Beat another rapper with a baseball bat. Lucky it wasn't your son

1992-Involved in an incident where a stray bullet killed a child. He got off the hook, no jail time.

1994-Starring in a movie he punched the director in the face

1996-Got in a fight in a hotel after a boxing match- Later died of lead poisoning

1993-Shot a cop in the leg and shot another cop in the butt.

Trash. Total Trash. But hey, Keep your head up. Don't use TUp[ac to further your cause. Use someone that can be at least remotely viewed as a decent human being.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Tupac Amaru Shakur commonly referred to as "2pac", was just a poet. Sure, he was violent (Because, of childhood in poverty, family issues, jail time..etc) but, no one is perfect.

Sadly, he was killed because, someone simply got jealous of his succession in life.

"Jealousy Seeds Hatred, Hatred Breeds Violence"

I understand what your trying to post but, somethings can't simply be described in words.

Good Luck

~Regards
Coolman909



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I'm sorry, you didn't have much credibility to begin with but when you start painting a picture of Tupac like he held some sort of wisdom... Idiocy. He was a criminal, one of the lowest forms of human life out there.

Don't believe all the sensationalised garbage you hear from the MSM in regards to Tupac. There was a smear-campaign against him as he did not give in to the demands of TPTB. Are you aware that he was a poet, actor and social activist as well? Yes, he lived a violent lifestyle and was in trouble with law quite a few times. Whether or not you like rap music, he is regarded as one of the most influential rap artists in history.


Trash. Total Trash. But hey, Keep your head up. Don't use TUp[ac to further your cause. Use someone that can be at least remotely viewed as a decent human being.

He was no angel, but I believe it harms his memory when people make out that he was a no-talent, irrational thug who lived to perpetrate violence against others. If you did some research about his life, where he came from and what he went through, you might better understand him. He is not the "Gangster Thug" you are making him out to be.

[edit on 22/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]



posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I love that this guy's "Flag Contribution Level" is almost up to G.

ATS is the perfect platform for people like this. He has no idea what he's saying, and half the people here have no idea what they're reading. Evidently, though, they love it.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join