It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the Norway spiral, Denver Airport and ancient drawings have in common? (Somewhat Old)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Lucas from the video presentation: "Lucas at Brave New Books: The Destroyer Star & The Future of Mankind" had a website, The-Rabbits-Hole.com, which provided all of the information provided in the video he went over regarding a massive global catastrophe which tied the Norway Spiral, Denver International Airport and ancient civilizations carvings and texts to a event which will kill a large amount of the human race. However, about 2 months ago his website went down and all the information he provided in his video was lost.

I recently have discovered the website is now operational under a new domain host.

I'm sure this has been posted before and many ATS users have known about this site for some time, but just in case you missed it.

Here's the first video and the links to the other parts in the 13 part video, it's very very interesting and in order to grasp the whole concept you will have to watch all 13 videos or else it will make no sense to you.

Lucas at Brave New Books pt.1

Parts 2-13:
2- www.youtube.com...
3- www.youtube.com...
4- www.youtube.com...
5- www.youtube.com...
6- www.youtube.com...
7- www.youtube.com...
8- www.youtube.com...
9- www.youtube.com...
10- www.youtube.com...
11- www.youtube.com...
12- www.youtube.com...
13- www.youtube.com...

This presentation is absolutely amazing and will keep you thinking, when he mentions his website and the data that will take you "weeks" to go through, he is referring to this site:

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

There is alot of information here, some if which is sourced, some of which is not. I have my own conclusion on this data, which is that it's a very interesting coincidence and nothing more. However, this presentation does keep you wondering.

Opinions?

PS. Mods, i'm not sure whether this belongs here or in another category, I apologize if it's in the wrong place

[edit on 16-5-2010 by DJLateralus]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
yeah i saw this. he also said that the world would end in 2009 didn't he? or maybe he said 2010 i dunno. he mentions a reference to a john moore series about planet x and it's incoming destruction on earth.

this stuff is a real pulse pounder. true? who the hell knows, i seriously doubt it. but it's damn good draman i can't deny that.

new topics

join