It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf of B.P. Oil Disaster : A National Emergency Situation and Smoke On the Water

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

3) Oil prices have remained negligible and or neutral as far as price hikes.

This has also been in the back of my mind. In the past, even a hint of a disruption at any oil refinery anywhere has led to massive price spikes at the pump. Here we have an epic major oil disaster, and no price spike???

Obviously, either something then, or something now is being manipulated!

I think personally that the oil industry is terrified we will boycott them over this accident.

Since it is on the American coastline and not overseas they are unsure of how to profit.

If it were an oil rig in Kuwait, the Russian pipeline, or elsewhere they would use it.

However, with this being right on our coast, and affecting America and Mexico, as well as the other countries when the gulf waters spread out, I can see they are mortified of us taking a direction action against them since the other areas are more isolated from affecting us indirectly, and this is a direct threat.

Can anyone supply any information about the Exxon Valdez and the prices changes?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
The instant I started hearing about the spill, my conspiracy mind went to one of the oldest and probably one of the biggest conspiracies to date.

Peak oil and the supposed "fossil" fuels.

[edit on 5/16/2010 by endisnighe]

You have no idea what your talking about. You clearly have no idea what "Peak Oil" even means. It doesn't mean we are "running out" of oil... We will never run out of oil!

What peak oil is, is that very easy to get/close to the surface/abundant high grade oil has all been used up. Now, whats left is all the offshore/lower grade/very hard to get/expensive to get oil is all thats left.

Why do you think there is even offshore drilling in the first place? 10x more expensive and net energy costing thatn on land oil drilling... and much more dangerous too. Obviously...

So what that means is the more money its going to cost to get to that hard to reach oil, the more oil prices are going to have to rise.

Eventually we hit a point where the oil that's left is just simply TOO hard to get to, and the moment you burn a barrel of oil to GET a barrel of oil then its game over! That is "Peak Oil". It is very real. And we live in that world.

So don't go flapping your mouth about as if you think you know it all because you don't. Peak oil is not a conspiracy, its a very real problem our civilization faces.

Like I said. Peak Oil doesn't mean "were running out of oil". Just the easy inexpensive, extremely high net energy ratio oil we have been able to get for the last 90 years... Now comes the extremely dangerous, environmentally costing, high costing oil trapped in hard to get places.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Very fascinating thoughts on all of this information you've shared here.

I knew that the oceans had different levels of currents, just like the airstream.

Whatever we figure out this will be a disaster at many levels.

Levels of the ocean, levels of the economy, and levels of new laws enacted.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25509a13cefd.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm just waiting for the oil prices to spike the gasoline prices again like usual.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Interesting thread. S&F.

Not sure if this story was picked up by ATS -

Chavez Says Gas Platform Sinks Off Venezuelan Coast

May 13 (Bloomberg) -- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said that a natural-gas platform sank off the country’s eastern coast because of a faulty floatation system.
The incident comes three weeks after a fatal rig accident in the Gulf of Mexico

www.bloomberg.com...

Not sure if the two could be related, maybe not, but it's certainly worth a read.

Also this -

TEHRAN, May 3 (Reuters) – An Iranian state company offered on Monday to help in preventing a vast oil slick that is moving towards the coast of the United States, the Islamic Republic’s old foe, from causing an “ecological disaster”.
Haidar Bahmani, managing director of the National Iranian Drilling Company, said his firm was ready to provide assistance in fighting the spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the Oil Ministry’s website SHANA reported.

www.varight.com...

I find it very strange that Iran has offered this help. Who's to say Iran did'nt get wind of an attack on them, then decided to cause the Gulf Disaster to buy time and adversly affect the US oil reserves?

and here -

Ex-Cuban Leader Fidel Castro talks of Oil Spill in Gulf of Mexico

Cuba’s revolutionary former leader, Fidel Castro has spoken of the oil spillage in the Gulf of Mexico in an article which was posted on Saturday in the Cuban media in which he described the government’s lack of control over “those who control the capital”.

who in both the United States and Europe are, due to the economy of our globalized planet, those who decide the destiny of the public. the hateful tyranny imposed on the world.”

The former Cuban leaders’ writing continued “These companies decide the fate of the people, and the economy in our globalized world.”

www.nationalturk.com...

Sounds like Castro knows how things work.....

g

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Awesome finds you've linked and I'm much appreciative.

I did not hear of the Venezuelan platform which makes me wonder more now.

Maybe this is why Chavez was not spoiling for a fight with Obama over the oil accident?

Meaning he has issues of his own to deal with his own country.

As for Iran offering assistance I find that odd completely because Tehran is anti-American.

And Castro is speaking?

I wonder if it is him or someone sending information from his bed?

Usually with these types of events we're hearing it spread throughout the world systematically, yet these events are being choked off, like a runaway pipeline.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ooh, ooh, I know, I know.

Alex, what is Halliburton Inc?

You are correct. In fact, one of the founders passed away on March 31st and the acquisition went down less than 2 weeks before the spill. They paid a 28% premium, and 40% of the total paid is in the form of Halliburton stock. Now Halliburton is set to make some money on this tragic event. One hell of a way to cover their ass if you ask me. Shorting the fact that an explosion was set to happen by chance? Oh wait....Bush and Cheney both have ties to Halliburton...probably just good timing.
No one has that good of luck.

Halliburton Buys Boots & Coots
Source

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil C Hickus

Oh yes, Boots and Coots got famous, for their efforts in the Iraq War.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Boots and Coots

Boots & Coots/IWC is one of the world's premier well control companies.

Founded in 1978 by Red Adair's lieutenants, Asger "Boots" Hansen and the late Ed "Coots" Matthews, Boots & Coots International Well Control, Inc. was responsible for putting out about one third of the more than 700 oil well fires set in Kuwait by retreating Iraqi soldiers in the Gulf War.

In 1997, the company was purchased by International Well Control.

The company worked with Halliburton in Iraq in the aftermath of the Iraq War; however, there were only nine fires to deal with, a far cry from the number from the previous war.

In spite of signing a two-year contract including renewal options with Halliburton in 2004 to continue operating in southern Iraq, the company faced an uncertain future.

By the end of 2007, the company had driven their revenues up to $105.3 million by diversifying from emergency response services to well intervention services.

Well intervention services now comprise the majority of the revenue they generate.

On April 9, 2010, it was announced that Halliburton would acquire Boots and Coots for $3 per share, valuing the deal at approximately $240 million.

On April 12, Robbins Umeda LLC reported it has launched an investigation into "possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Boots & Coots, Inc." with regard to the deal.

The 1st Iraq War that is, when Saddam Hussein was only chased out of Kuwait, not killed.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I agree.

One side of me thinks, "well it's just an accident, nothing to see, move on".

The other thinks that something is definatley going down on a bigger scale at the moment.

How do we really know that there's not some kind of sick powerplay going on, with both lives and environment at stake?

Heck, it could even be a powerplay between oil companies themselves, and not countries or governments/

There is more to this than meets the eye.

I'm surprised you never mentioned the "Russians" in your OP as well.

Been some interesting stories recently about their future oil ventures!

Ramirez also said the Venezuelan government will continue to select partners for development of the Orinoco belt based on two approaches: public tenders and intergovernmental accords as in the case of Russian, Chinese, Belorussian, and Cuban oil firms

www.ogj.com...=rss.p age=1.html

The IEA predicts that world oil reserves will peak around 2030 while world demand for oil will grow by 41 percent, with US energy guru Jeremy Rifkin predicting "trouble like we have never seen before in human history" as world powers scramble for resources in the Middle East and the Arctic Circle

euobserver.com...

“As officials in Moscow and Havana work to expand energy production just miles from the Florida Keys, vast amounts of American energy resources, both onshore and offshore, remain padlocked by the federal government,”

www.pennenergy.com... ement.html

Those are just a few of the kew things happening involving the Russians at the moment, not to mention their huge deals they are striking with Turkey.

The more I look into this, the more I think the Gulf disaster was much much more than just an accident.

It's a topic that is perfect for ATS and some great threads are in the making!
g

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Superb thread SKL. Your OP is an eloquent example of the power of words.

My words are, everthing went "up in smoke" on 4/20.

The movie knowing: What does 981 mean? Does anyone have a freemason codebook?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Well, while I did not post directly about Russia, indirectly I did with mention of the dictators.

The majority of those dictators was either put into power, by us, the U.S., or Russia.

Puppet dictators and their puppet regimes as a means to only spread fear and gain funding.

See the thread below to see my thoughts on Puppet Dictators and False-Flag Operations.

False Flag Operator, Become Sheep-Dipped Or Wolf-Dipped, and Become A Puppet Dictator?

In all of the oil accident all I see is money from various angles, from our economy which is being drained like a sieve, to the oil industry fighting amongst themselves like bickering little children, to money to spend on clean-up.

It is infuriating to see all these people stealing, using, and or having all this money.

Meanwhile, both the "new Rome" that is America, and Greece are burning down.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soular System

Superb thread SKL. Your OP is an eloquent example of the power of words.

My words are, everthing went "up in smoke" on 4/20.

The movie knowing: What does 981 mean? Does anyone have a freemason codebook?

Thank you.

I noticed too the date being 4/20 and a drug reference to marijuana.

This happens to coincide with the War on Drugs and the Mexican/American border.

Now, not only have we had a Swine Flu incident with Mexico, we have the drug war rising more, and as well an oil "accident" which will influence both us and Mexico.

I have not deciphered the numbers, yet, but we will see, I'm cracking many codes and conspiracies.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I have a really bad eerie feeling about this one "incidence".

takeaction.oceana.org...

according to Oceana site above as of this second 6,126,890 gallons of oil have escaped. Go to the link above, it's about 1-3 gallons per second and the ticker keeps ticking.

Our large corporations, particularly BP own the media and everything else. No, I don't believe we are getting the full story.

Another ATS BP post stated, "oh but oil leaking is a naturally occurring event'. Yes this is true after researching this HOWEVER not at 1-3 gallons per second for months on end and yes, I don't think this is going to be over anytime soon.

We as a species are killing all the other lifeforms upon this planet.

Humanity is guilty of ruthlessly ruining our very once beautiful and lush planet we were privledged enough to be allowed to inhabit.

Don't get me started on this issue.

It happened out of greed and profit and everyone of us that turns our back in apathy and silence, and does nothing is just as guilty.

I believe in personal karma but I also believe in group karma and karma is a witch baby, a real witch. We are all going to share the blame on this one don't kid yourself.

Go to the link provided above and at least sign the petition - proclaim that you as an individual do not agree with the shady practices of "BP/BIG BUSINESS".

As a personal note: I lived on Pensacola Beach Florida for three months out of the year for over ten years. The sand so white and soft you had to wear sunglasses not to become snow blind.

I swam very far out each morning - met a pod of dolphins once, a sting ray and a shark that was twice as big as me - thank god he/she was not hungry or I was too skinny to be a good lunch. That was the last time I swam off Pensacola Beach, it is "their" home and I respect that. These creatures all came up to me, they were curious and I felt their "soul" yes animals have souls too.

I love the sea, it's in my celtic blood - the smell of clean ocean air, the salt water will clear up your skin within one week, making it glow like a $200.00 beauty treatment couldn't.

The life that calls our oceans home are majestic creatures and do not deserve this death warrent.

The chemical BP is employing to "eat up the oil" are toxic to all forms of sea life.

Don't get me going on this one issue.

It's bad folks, very bad and may change life as we know it.

BP were a person it would be a career criminal, a pathological liar and an international serial killer with a rap sheet several times the size of the Chicago Yellow Pages.

The third largest oil company in the world, BP was born in 1909 as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company, and was partly owned by the British government. Its headquarters offices are in the UK.. So if it were a flesh and blood person, far and away the wealthiest person on earth, and a British subject.

Assuming that our imaginary human BP got into the oil business at the youthful age of say, 20, and stayed at it for just over a century, BP the human being would be closing in on his 121st birthday. Damned few of us will see triple digits, and none of us that reach even our 60s and 70s retain the level of energy, or often of interest that we possessed only a couple decades before. A normal 120 year old human will have more than a few ailments and bodily systems on the brink of failure. But not our human BP. If BP were a person, it would be immensely, almost inconceivably wealthy AND perhaps immortal.

In the 1930s, the Anglo-Persian Oil Company became the Ango-Iranian Oil Company. In the 1970s it swallowed Standard Oil of Ohio, in the 1980s it merged with Amoco, formerly Standard Oil of Indiana, and in the 21st century it bought Arco and other oil companies. Along the way, BP has utilized all these and other brands, like Conoco, at its convenience. Most recently, BO the corporation has rebranded itself, declaing that BP now stood for "Beyond Petroleum."

Among flesh and blood humans, there are no precise analogs to what corporations do when they buy and sell each other. The acts of matrimony and cannibalism perhaps comes closest, with consenting or non-consenting spouses and/or victims, along with assumption of the spouse and/or victim's assets. Among humans, marriage is a reason to change one's name too. Another reason to change one's name is simply to escape one's old record and reputation. Among humans, that's called assuming an alias. So our immortal, immensely wealthy human BP may have been married several times, perhaps several times at once, could be a cannibal, albeit with sometimes willing victims, and operates under several aliases.

You don't have to look too long and hard to understand why a flesh and blood BP would need aliases. The objective of the Anglo-Persian Oil Company was to monopolize the rich oil resources of what is now Iran. Among the many illegal acts it committed toward that end was a £5,000 bribe to future British PM Winston Churchill back in 1923 to lobby for its interests A secular nationalist and democratically elected Iranian government kicked BP out in the early 1950s. BP turned its lobbying to Washington DC, and in 1953, helped persuade the U.S. to overthrow the Democratic Iranian government and installed its puppet, the Shah, popularly known as the Crowned Cannibal. The Shah, in the course of killing millions and stealing billions, invited BP back, and it stayed until 1979, when the Shah was overthrown.

In a century of doing business, BP has been implicated in bribery of public officials, grand theft, fomenting unjust wars, of murder, torture, plunder, environmental destruction, and money laundering in and between scores of countries on every continent except Antarctica. If BP were a person it would be a career criminal, a pathological liar and an international serial killer with a rap sheet several times the size of the Chicago Yellow Pages.
Source: (Very good site-visit it often to learn & grow) www.sott.net...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I don't have much to add, as I've yet to see much evidence suggesting ecoterrosism or whatever, but I can't get over the fact that it happened the day before Earth Day.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This incidence happened because of greed. go to SCOTT.Net and read some of the articles.

It's all about greed.

You dear reader have a decision to make and soon. Chose your side wisely, for your soul is on the line here.

Are you STS or STO?

Pure and simple.

Answer the question and you decide when the wave hits which section you ascend to. It's as simple as that.

United we stand, divided we fall.

The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is far different than the Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska. The complex marine environment has currents and eddies that could carry the oil anywhere in the Gulf.

Oil boom stretches along empty beaches, tar balls have washed ashore along the Alabama and Mississippi coasts, and a swirling, oily sheen covers at least 2,500 square miles of the sea surface in the Gulf of Mexico.

So far, currents, winds, and a plume of fresh water flowing into the Gulf from the Mississippi River have acted in concert to hold at bay the oil spewing from a damaged well head 5,000 feet below the sea surface some 40 miles off the Louisiana coast.

In anticipation of the oil's arrival, some 13,000 people stand ready to combat the spill if it approaches shore, according to the Obama administration. More than a million feet of boom has been deployed. More than half a million gallons of dispersants has been applied.

For anyone using the Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska's Prince William Sound as a visual reference point, it might look as though the Gulf spill so far is a dodged bullet.

But the differences between the two events are significant, cautions Michelle Wood, a marine biologist who recently became head of the ocean chemistry division of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Atlantic and Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory in Miami. Not the least of those differences is the seascape into which the oil is flowing.

Gulf spill unlike Exxon Valdez

The Exxon Valdez spill involved a large, single, intense pulse of oil into Prince William Sound - "a shallow, near-shore environment with a rocky coast," she explains. The heavy crude had lots to cling to as it came ashore. In the Gulf, "spill" is a so-far continuous infusion of a lighter grade oil, which at least initially forms a foamy mousse rather than tarry blobs. And so far, the oil has remained far at sea.

The apparent gap between preparations for the oil's arrival along the Gulf Coast and its behavior so far testify to the complex marine environment the oil enters as it spews from the broken well head, researchers say.

The system is chaotic enough that given enough time, say 90 days, oil in some form could wind up anywhere from the Mexican Coast to Palm Beach, research suggests.

"We call it a mini ocean," says Steven DiMarco, an oceanographer at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. "Many of the processes that occur in the Gulf of Mexico occur in the much larger basins like the Atlantic and the Pacific."
Atlantic 'conveyer belt'

The main oceanic feature is the so-called loop current, essentially the Gulf's section of a much longer current that forms the Atlantic Ocean's so-called conveyor belt.

The belt, which drives warm tropical waters north toward Greenland, where it sinks and cools, begins in the equatorial Atlantic off Brazil. The current snakes into the Caribbean and then north between Cuba and Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula.

The volume of water moving through the Yucatan Straight is so enormous and travels with such speed - essentially at the pace of a brisk walk - that it forms a loop that meanders north of Cuba, then makes a U-turn southward toward the island before heading out through the Florida Straights to form the Gulf Stream.

Below about 1,000 meters (3281 feet), however, the regime shifts.

Circulation runs counterclockwise as seawater spills over a sill spanning the Yucatan Straight. In a kind of watch-your-step plunge, water flows over the sill and into the deepest reaches of the Gulf. It travels east until it reaches the continental shelf off Florida's west coast. But the sill across the Florida Straight is far shallower, forcing the deep flow to ricochet back toward Texas and Mexico. At these depths, the current moves more than 100 times slower than surface currents.

The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is far different than the Exxon Valdez spill in Alaska. The complex marine environment has currents and eddies that could carry the oil anywhere in the Gulf.

As oil from the Deepwater Horizon blow-out rises, it would encounter swirling eddies that spin off these broader flows, distributing some of the oil horizontally, says Arthur Mariano, an oceanographer at the University of Miami's Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science on Miami's Key Biscayne.

Once it reaches the surface, currents and ever-shifting winds can carry the oil just about anywhere, adds Peter Niiler, a researcher at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography in La Jolla, Calif., who has conducted extensive studies of current patterns in the Gulf.

Source: www.sott.net...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I signed the petition and as well added it to my Facebook page.

I definitely hear you about the disrespect we as a race show to the Earth.

Organizations like BP, among many others, rape the planet to profit.

And they care not that they are killing off the planet because they know no one can stop them.

Not as a single individual, at least, but as a collective, if we were not so selfish.

Then again, people claim to actually give a damn, but they prefer their selfish desires.

Is it any wonder why our Government is always bought by Big Oil first?

Bought by the industries through lobbyists and special interest groups it seems as if we as citizens, those most affected by those decisions, are seen as useless eaters.

We need a solution to gain control back over our Government once and for all.

Something peaceful, legal, and impacting forever, that way we control our country.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Interesting thread. I don't have much to add, as I've yet to see much evidence suggesting ecoterrosism or whatever, but I can't get over the fact that it happened the day before Earth Day.

I'm not suggesting Eco-Terrorism at all but a False-Flag Operation.

Two quite different events, one by maniacs, the other by maniacs, sure.

But there are those out there who would use the event to manipulate power in Washington D.C.

The timing of both the Venezuela and Gulf of Mexico oil rigs though is a strong indicator.

Something tells me, no matter if it was an accident, or an "accident", meaning sabotage, we're not only going to be paying for it environmentally but economically.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
After doing some more in depth reading on the oil platforms I found this article.

BP’s Atlantis: Will It Cause a Catastrophic Accident in the Gulf of Mexico?

It is an article from 2009 addressing the BP Atlantis semi-submersible platform.

Sure is amazing what you can find online if you dig deep enough and are persistent, huh?

And in order for those to will not want to go join Scribd and download it.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill : Atlantis Oil Field Safety Practices

The Deepwater Horizon disaster has given new impetus to an effort by Rep. Raúl M. Grijalva (D-AZ) and 18 fellow Democrats to pressure the Minerals Management Service to investigate safety practices on the BP offshore platform in the Atlantis Oil Field.

According to Common Dreams NewsCenter, a whistleblower report to MMS in March 2009 that was confirmed by an independent expert, said that "a BP database showed that over 85 percent of the Atlantis Project's Piping and Instrument drawings lacked final engineer-approval, and that the project should be immediately shut down until those documents could be accounted for and are independently verified."

According to Grijalva, "MMS and congressional staff have suggested that while the company by law must maintain 'as-built' documents, there is no requirement that such documents be complete or accurate."

BP and other oil industry groups wrote letters objecting to a proposed MMS rule last year that would have required stricter safety measures.

The MMS changed rules in April 2008 to exempt certain projects in the central Gulf region, allowing BP to operate in the Macondo Prospect without filing a "blowout" plan.

BP Atlantis ROV Video

Fascinating to find more information as I dig deeply into the crude oil industry.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
www.chron.com...
The indefinite ban on new offshore drilling that Interior Secretary Ken Salazar announced in Houston last week could cost 7,500 to 10,000 rig jobs by the end of June and force smaller companies to default on loans and miss payroll, the International Association of Drilling Contractors said.

The policy will remain in effect until at least May 28, when a review of industry practices is completed and new safety recommendations are submitted to President Barack Obama.

globalwarming.house.gov...

globalwarming.house.gov...

THE AMERICAN CLEAN ENERGY AND SECURITY ACT (H.R. 2454)
Committee on Energy and Commerce
Domestic Adaptation. From 2012 through 2021, 2% of allowances will be allocated to prepare the United States to adapt to the impacts of climate change. The amount of allowances allocated for domestic adaptation will increase to 4% from 2022 through 2026 and to 8% thereafter. Half of these allowances will be used for wildlife and natural resource protection and half for other domestic adaptation purposes, including public health.

According to the CBO score of the legislation, ACES meets PAYGO requirements. For scoring purposes, CBO considers the creation of allowances as an increase in revenues and the free distribution of allowances as an offsetting outlay. Using this methodology, CBO estimates that the legislation will raise federal revenues by $846 billion over ten years and increase direct spending by $821 billion, resulting in a net $24 billion reduction in the federal budget deficit.

Isnt it always follow the money?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

SIC
But there are those out there who would use the event to manipulate power in Washington D.C.

The timing of both the Venezuela and Gulf of Mexico oil rigs though is a strong indicator.

Something tells me, no matter if it was an accident, or an "accident", meaning sabotage, we're not only going to be paying for it environmentally but economically.

Never let a good opportunity pass...

Even if this turns out to be a complete accident [let's say both] they will be made advantageous to those who have means and opportunity.

This is a disaster on every level and it will be paid for, on every level.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

It is always follow the money, always.

For the love of money-O' jays Full Version

The oil industry has always been about the money, drilling, pumping, and clean-up.

These thieves know nothing else other than how to screw people out of money.

And our cars are slaves to their crude black gold and our environment suffers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join