It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.U.S. Is Still Using Private Spy Ring, Despite Doubts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 16-5-2010 by dolphinfan]

[edit on 16-5-2010 by dolphinfan]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Anybody remember Laos? Aparently our political and intelligence leaders have not remembered that stellar period in US history.

The US is both prohibited from operating in Pakistan as well as using private firms for intelligence purposes. That being the case, how does this continue?

This is a $22M contract managed by Lockeed Martin. That structure as well is illegal.

The justification given by the DOD is that the CIA is too conservative to be given this responsibility.

This has every element of plausible denial

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Well, have to say, ol Barry's war machine looks like a lot of other war machines.

When will the people say enough is enough.

Well, you bring up legality. I do not think the US federal government has worried about the LAW for quite sometime.

Illegal police actions. Not protecting our borders. Not enforcing criminal law against the banks and financiers. Creating debt and deficits to enslave the citizens in perpetuity.

I have always thought anyone that has signed a finance bill in the US (edit Senate to) Congress over the past 30 years, could be considered to be complicit in slavery.

That is just my viewpoint on LAW.

[edit on 5/16/2010 by endisnighe]

new topics

join