It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants Or Foreign Lobbyists, Which Do You Fear More?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Illegal Immigrants or Foreign lobbyists, which of these two do you believe pose the greatest threat to your country and which do you fear can create the downfall of society?

Remember everything is measurable not matter how small the difference
So saying Both is not an answer.

I believe this can become an interesting discussion.

Thoughts ATS?

Thanks

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Probably the system that allows both to override the sovereignty of this nation and the corporations who lobby for it.

So basically, what causes both of these things to occur.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by SpectreDC]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Under the confines of the question: Foreign lobbyist. Illegal immigrants are a symptom of a useless bunch of losers who you guys call your Government. Illegals are people looking for a better life and come in all shapes and sized--just like you folks.

I fear leaders who cannot or will not lead most of all.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Excellent Doctor, you want to attack the cause, not the symptom.

House would be proud!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by SpectreDC

Excellent Doctor, you want to attack the cause, not the symptom.

House would be proud!

Sometimes I feel like House on this website. For some reason people are incapable of realizing the obvious of our situation.

Why deal with these issues when the system that knowingly facilitates these issues will only bring about these issues again?

For me it's elementary logic. For others it seems to be trying to understand String theory.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Sometimes the obvious would negate the logic of the original orthodoxy and position, and bring into question the entire value system. Better to be right and put blinders on than face the failure of your own political belief system. This is the way of the world.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellsworth
Sometimes the obvious would negate the logic of the original orthodoxy and position, and bring into question the entire value system. Better to be right and put blinders on than face the failure of your own political belief system. This is the way of the world.

And ATS apparently

top topics

join