It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is NOT Planet X, 2012 Equals Hundreds of Prophecies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

NO, No, and HELL NO!!! NOBODY HAS EVER ADMITTED TO HOAXING THOSE PROPHECIES...

That's a lie or ignorance. I'll call it ignorance although I've posted the evidence in this thread.

That I've ever seen... Where is your source, link it, prove it?

I already linked to it [urlwww.abovetopsecret.com...]Where Little Rabbit sees that his baloney is baloney[/url]

Poorly chosen words, i.e. "nucking futs!" are the sign of a person with a failed position.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Are you really that durr durr? That aint proof, that aint proof at all... If that's proof… an opinion column... then Nibiru exists, its coming right for us and we're all gonna DIE, 2012 is so real people.... RUN, RUN AWAY, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, simply because I say so!!!

You are a double standard hypocritical durr durr... And its been my absolute pleasure helping you show that truth to everybody.

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

So all you've done is your continued ad hominem attacks,posting hoaxes, and then doing an abysmal job at defending hoaxes. Shame on you.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by xEphon

Mother Shipton's first reference is well after her death. You did read what I posted didn't you? Of course you did. What was I thinking. And the prophecies are made up junk that was not written by Mother Shipton. You knew that right? People admitted the hoax right? You knew that.

So the question is what?

You can save your smart ass remarks. All I asked was for you to provide definitive proof that Mother Shipton was a hoax. Instead, you just run your mouth attacking the OP for perpetuating hoaxes yet fail to provide any proof of such.

Clearly, you're not even insterested in the OPs original post and are just here to stir the pot. Bad form mate.
/thread

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

I already provided the link to where Mother Shipton's supposed claims were admitted by another. Did you read that? Let's see. NOPE.

Thanks for being a sport here.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by xEphon

I already provided the link to where Mother Shipton's supposed claims were admitted by another. Did you read that? Let's see. NOPE.

Thanks for being a sport here.

Oh, you mean This link? Yes, I read it, and clearly you did not. Let me quote you two paragraphs. Bolding is mine.

Mother Shipton’s prophecies are hoaxes, because it now appears that almost all of them were written by others after the events they described had already happened.

Yet, the article is unable to name one "other" person who claimed to have written one of her prophecies...

The existence of Mother Shipton herself is uncertain.
Her 1684 biographer, Richard Head, apparently invented most of the details of her life. In fact, she may never have existed outside of Yorkshire legend.

Seriously, if you're going to act like an ass at least be able to back it up. There is absolutely nothing definitive in that lame article. It's merely suggestive. There isn't even one listed source! As I already mentioned, which seems to be another thing your astute reading skills missed, is that I have no vested interest in this case. That being said, I dont know what's more laughable, the supposed Mother Shipton prophecies or your attempt at debunking them.
But you keep on claiming that the OP is perpetuating hoaxes with your amazing proof, sport.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by xEphon]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I love the Mother shipton hoax. Isn't it fun to read?

Mother Shipton Hoax

The existence of Mother Shipton herself is uncertain. Her 1684 biographer, Richard Head, apparently invented most of the details of her life. In fact, she may never have existed outside of Yorkshire legend.

2012 Hoax

There is no prophecy specific to 2012. The often quoted prophecy first appeared in 1862 and referred to the year 1881, not 2012, and was an admitted hoax by Charles Hindley.

A little digging i did i found that the site 2012hoax.com belongs to the

telemarketers or otherwise callbots, which means the site you keep on spamming is a big fraud.

Dont' believe me here take a look

whois.domaintools.com...

Google the phone number if you don't believe me.

About the Authors This site is a compilation of contributions from various authors, some of whom wish to remain anonymous. We are amateur astronomers, professional astrophysicists, chemists, software engineers, and plain old folk. Some of us contribute directly to the site, and some of us contribute indirectly. We have no allegiance to NASA, or to ESA, or any government body. We have no political affiliation. Some of us are young, some of us are near retirement. We have very little in common except a love for science, and the truth.

In English, you don't need to say those things if your not or don't belong to the government or nasa lol.

This list is by no means complete. As we state above, many people contribute to the site through email or other means, and wish to remain anonymous. We also gratefully acknowledge the expertise of experts in various fields, including Archaeologist Johan Normark, Astronomer Phil Plait, and Astrobiologist David Morrison. We are always looking for new contributors and authors. If you want to help debunk the 2012 doomsday hoax, please feel free to do so.

David Morrison?? That person who believes H1N1 is an Real was an real flu pandemic? and also believes global warming is also real and wants us to tax us to death because of it.

From the site

According to some proponents, in 2012 there will be an alignment of the sun with the 'dark rift'

You can not ever write something like this down on a site or hoaxing attempt's case it makes it look weak.

By the way stereologist didn't that nonsense site claim there would be no volcano activity's? or majors earthquakes?

In conclusion: Earthquakes are not becoming more frequent. Earthquakes are not becoming more intense. There is 110 years of data from the United States Geological Survey which shows that there is no increase in the size or number of earthquakes. There is no reason to expect that 2012 will be anything than an ordinary year as far as earthquakes.

and the other most stupid attempt's

In conclusion: We have shown that Zecharia Sitchin is not a scholar of Sumerian cuneiform. He ignores a rich body of scholarship and develops his own unique and unsupported translations, mixing freely between languages as he sees fit. Serious scholars of Sumerian texts have challenged his work on issues of poor translations, poor scholarship, and special pleading. Sitchin's concept of Nibiru is not supported by the texts that he uses as the basis for his claims. Sitchin's claims run counter to much that we know and understand about our solar system. There are fundamental flaws with Sitchin's claimed orbit for Nibiru, including the claim of its period and the position of its perihelion.

please stereologist do us a favor, stop spamming those both links? same goes for phage, this site reminds so much like the one about

Debunking 9/11Myths

Its all the same but different subjects.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Stereologist said

xephon said

Yes, I read it, and clearly you did not.

Yet, the article is unable to name one "other" person who claimed to have written one of her prophecies...

But, what had I already posted? Here it is
Mother Shipton Hoax

The existence of Mother Shipton herself is uncertain. Her 1684 biographer, Richard Head, apparently invented most of the details of her life. In fact, she may never have existed outside of Yorkshire legend.

2012 Hoax

There is no prophecy specific to 2012. The often quoted prophecy first appeared in 1862 and referred to the year 1881, not 2012, and was an admitted hoax by Charles Hindley.

So I already named Charles Hindley. How convenient of you to skip over this information.

Your silly commentary at the end of your post definitely applies to you. So "if you are going to act like an ass at least be able to back it up." That definitely applies to you.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You began with meaningless, worthless innuendos. Yawn.

Then you make 2 silly claims. There has been no unusual activity with earthquakes or volcanoes. Only wackos think that there has been more activity. And the Sitchin statements are correct. His translations are junk. He fails on tests of astronomy and physics.

What's even funnier is that you appear to associate this hoax of 2012 with the wackos of 9/11 fame. I didn't realize you considered your claims as bad as that. You think this 2012 is that delusional?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
lmao my post got nailed by off-topic. Just for making a statement that was already in a post regarding two posters.

2012 hoax website is in itself a hoax and can't take them seriously because they are amateurs. They are trying to discredit those who worked most of their lives on subjects these amateurs would dream of doing.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

The credibility of the web sites exposing 2012 as a hoax is high. They answered this claim.

Seems that posters did not read my posts. I don't believe they read the web sites exposing 2012 as a hoax.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There is one wacko page that leaves me shaking my head in disbelief.

Cherokee Serpent Prophecy

I can't find any version of the Cherokee rattlesnake prophecy anywhere such as on the Cherokee Nation cultural site, or cultural, or anthropological sites. I can find the story of how the Cherokee learned the rattlesnake song.

This prophecy claim appears to be a hoax. Can anyone provide any source for this claim?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The credibility of the web sites exposing 2012 as a hoax is high. They answered this claim.

Seems that posters did not read my posts. I don't believe they read the web sites exposing 2012 as a hoax.

they are just amateurs and why should people believe in amateurs? They are just whinny little people who are ticked off at those who made significant strides in their fields and are just jealous. They are just trying to discredit them for no apparent reason.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

There is one wacko page that leaves me shaking my head in disbelief.

Cherokee Serpent Prophecy

I can't find any version of the Cherokee rattlesnake prophecy anywhere such as on the Cherokee Nation cultural site, or cultural, or anthropological sites. I can find the story of how the Cherokee learned the rattlesnake song.

This prophecy claim appears to be a hoax. Can anyone provide any source for this claim?

LOL trying to debunk every prophecy out there as bad jargon? That is just messed up.

But you can start here and I can see you are trying to add stuff on your 2012 hoax site. People who think too much must be really fun at parties. Nothing wrong with thinking but too much of anything is no good.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Imagine that they are amateurs and they show how ridiculous these claims are in a succinct form.

They show clearly and concisely why these are hoaxes. I can't imagine a person unable to understand that 2012 is a hoax.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

That site is owned by a gaming corporation. Got any real info or just copies of the same hoax.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

That site is owned by a gaming corporation. Got any real info or just copies of the same hoax.

I think you just saw the advertisements. Jaysus son are you sent here to derail the 2012 belief? Man, life must be good for you.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
All this does is repeat the same thing. I checked the first website. Just like someone looked up the name of the owner with domain tools I saw that the website previously mentioned was owned by someone that is a principle in a gaming company. It was not related to an organization such as a historical group, or tribal group. It's owned by a game creator.

This text is the same unsubstantiated whatever posted all over the internet in a cut and paste without thinking operation. Nothing in any of these articles states where the prophecy comes from. I see no reason to believe that it is anything more than a hoax. I see no evidence that this is a part of Cherokee beliefs. It seems to be nothing more than a made up story unrelated to the Cherokee.

Can anyone find where the source of this story is the Cherokee peoples. I have a fairly good idea where the Cherokee prophecies come from and possibly who came up with them, but until I can verify my suspicions I am asking if anyone can point to the source of this story. It does not match what I believe are the Cherokee prophecies.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

2012 = global pandemic of killer flu virus wiping out everyone maybe lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join