It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is NOT Planet X, 2012 Equals Hundreds of Prophecies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Actually nothing can hide from us by coming from behind the sun. That's a folklorish claim that does not stand up to scientific scrutiny.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I sure as hell don't see a sun dog where I live and I live in Texas.

I lived in Austin and I saw lots of sun dogs there. I saw them when I traveled in Africa. I see them weekly where I live.

Here are some sundog images.
May sundog at Golden Gate Bridge
August Hot air ballooning Netherlands
Sun dog by Khafra Pyramid Giza
Toronto Islands Canada

They are visible all over the world and at any time of year regardless of the ground level temperature. In Europe and North America one will be seen on average twice a week if searched for.

Check out the extraordinary photos at the site above and then get looking.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I love the Mother shipton hoax. Isn't it fun to read?

Mother Shipton Hoax

The existence of Mother Shipton herself is uncertain. Her 1684 biographer, Richard Head, apparently invented most of the details of her life. In fact, she may never have existed outside of Yorkshire legend.

2012 Hoax

There is no prophecy specific to 2012. The often quoted prophecy first appeared in 1862 and referred to the year 1881, not 2012, and was an admitted hoax by Charles Hindley.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I love the Mother shipton hoax. Isn't it fun to read?

Mother Shipton Hoax

2012 Hoax

Nobody and I mean nobody of any character or knowing will state that Mother Shipton stated 2012 in any of her prophecies... However, if people actually read what Mother Shipton had to say, they would already know this... What she does say mimics the hell out of our time like nothing I've ever read. And lastly... there is only speculation regarding whether Mother Shipton ever existed or not... Whether it was some dude who couldn't sell any of his own work and stole her writings, or made this stuff up out of whole cloth... the fact still remains, whoever wrote those poetic prophesies did one hell've job and did so with uncanny ability. I would suggest everyone read the prophecies and make up your own mind.

The Pope Prophecy has nothing to do with 2012 either, except its uncanny as hell that we are on the second to last Pope and 2012 is right around the corner… I wonder when a site will show up stating the Pope Prophecy has nothing to do with 2012, and stereologist will post that. I doubt they will because that would scare people on a whole other level, or perhaps they will, because the debunkers like stereologist truly believe you people are that stupid. You need to look no further then every single stereologist post to understand he holds you people beneath him. I find that incredibly sad… He just calls it his life. Do your own research, PLEASE, and discover your own truth. Don’t believe me, or stereologist… allow your studies, (plural I would hope), to help you decide for yourself.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 18-5-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

stereologist is just a scared drone. he thinks like most people that we last forever and things don't change. I understand that he doesn't want his children and family to go *poof* from reality. But little does he or his kind know there is far more to "reality" than meets the eye.

I have studied shamanistic ways and know better to believe what is so called "reality". To me this "reality" is just a hellish prison.

But I also know that he seems to only talk in certain areas of this board so it makes me think he is just here to debunk things like 2012.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

the fact still remains, whoever wrote those poetic prophesies did one hell've job and did so with uncanny ability. I would suggest everyone read the prophecies and make up your own mind.

Yes everyone, go and see what someone can write up AFTER the events have happened. It's uncanny how some people can get it right after the events have happened.

Remember when you read these links that the top link was a hoax and the person posting the link knew it was a hoax. So beware.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

stereologist is just a scared drone.

That's funny. The rest of your imaginative characterization of me is uncannily wrong. It's weird that you could be so far off. I guess it's back to the ouija board.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Yes everyone, go and see what someone can write up AFTER the events have happened. It's uncanny how some people can get it right after the events have happened.

Remember when you read these links that the top link was a hoax and the person posting the link knew it was a hoax. So beware.

There is no way you can be that obtuse… for the love of gawd, you can‘t be serious!

You mean to say just because some claim the publisher may have created Mother Shipton, we must then ignore all the other prophecies she/he got right? How absolutely retarded is that…

Using that logic no one, and I mean no one should ever listen to science ever again… They aren’t even right even now about the most basic concepts of our reality… I mean, I want everyone to think about this for a second… If even one UFO sighting is real, and that UFO comes from another planet, then our theoretical physicists are either dead wrong, or extremely primitive in thought, which means they know next to nothing… yet we must believe everything they have to say, especially seeing how they just new if a nuclear bomb was detonated the entire universe would disappear…

Yes I know that’s ridiculous, yet so is throwing the baby out with the bathwater scientologist simply because you don’t like what else Mother Shipton had to say. You can’t use a rumor about the publisher and then that gives you the right to destroy the entire prophecy… I mean did they have iron fishy thingies in her/his day? How about 2 hundred years later? Did they have men flying in airplanes in her/his day? No, how about over three hundred years later… There is so much Mother Shipton or that dude had to say in those poems, yet you trying to discredit the entire prophecy because you want believe some people’s speculation… I find that and your logic simply retarded. Especially when you chastise others for doing the same damn thing.

Your attitude is just so ridiculous… I wonder, does anyone else see scientologist in this light? Just askin!

I crack myself up!!!

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

He probably tried to discredit the hopi prophecies, but couldn't find a way to debunk them. He seems alright, but he is too closed minded and talks a lot of big words.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It is considered rude to use the term retarded.

So your understanding of science is so bad that you think it is bad form to make testable predictions. Instead you appear to support the notion of creating hoaxes such as Mother Shipton. Amazing Mother Shipton may not have existed and all of the predictions are done after the fact.

You support that? I believe you when you say you openly support hoaxes.

Very unclever too with the wishy washy language calling me scientologist. Very unclever indeed.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The sumarians, mayan, egyptians, incas,aztecs,hopi,kolbrin bible,king james version,coran,nostradomus,edgar casey,mother shipton,george washingto, baba vanga.
nasa 1983

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Is the use of 'probably' meant to deceive or what? Are you trying tobe a deceiver? Maybe?

I'd like to hear more about the Hopi prophecy. Can you inform me?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gamma 49

That's a sentence fragment. I hate it when I hit enter by accident. What were you trying to say?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Sorry" all these different cultures all speak of nibiru. Ive researched this info for 8 months, and the thing that keep staring me in the face from the bible to the sumarians to the hopi to nostradomus they all speak of the same thing blue star the destroyer nibiru.
You can think what ever but all these sources read like a playbook for a football game they name all the players. Plus look at history go back every 3600 years major distruction almost to the point of snuffing humanity out. Check this sight out www.the-rabbits-hole.com. Everyone is entitled to there on opinion.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Instead you appear to support the notion of creating hoaxes such as Mother Shipton. Amazing Mother Shipton may not have existed and all of the predictions are done after the fact.

You support that? I believe you when you say you openly support hoaxes.

Again, there is no proof whatsoever that, what he printed was post-diction, other then he claimed (I don‘t remember this part exactly, but I believe the story goes..) someone sent them to him,. Yes, some of the predictions were printed after the fact, but so what… it was most likely done in order to build a base for her prophetic (predicting the future) skills... I mean if I claimed to be a prophet, yet no one knows who I am, and I started with, in the year 2258 human’s will grow eyes in the back of their heads… people would be like… ahh, so! But… if I start off by posting things I got “right” in our time, so I can build a base of believers… people are more inclined to believe I actually see people growing eyes in the back of their head in two hundred and forty eight years…. And in his case, it was a… see this is what I (or she got right), and now here comes the future. That happens even now, so freaken what!!! Its called publishing… its called building a base… Its called SOP!!!

Mother Shipton

…In water, iron, then shall float
As easy as a wooden boat
Gold shall be seen in stream and stone
In land that is yet unknown...

…And roaring monsters with man atop
Does seem to eat the verdant crop
And men shall fly as birds do now
And give away the horse and plough...

…When pictures seem alive with movements free
When boats like fishes swim beneath the sea,
When men like birds shall scour the sky
Then half the world, deep drenched in blood shall die...

I don’t care if what that person printed was from a woman who lived in the 12th century, or if it was him in the 16th century… those are damn good predictions… and there are even more that speak of our time, people really need to read what Mother Shipton had to say and make up their own minds.

Why do you support throwing the baby out with the bath water? I demand you present absolute proof of that editor/publisher faking the earlier predictions and that they were not from Mother Shipton... You got pictures? You got a confession? I know damn well you don't, you only got speculation… And that's all! Why do I still hear you saying... durr durr!

And I thought, calling someone mentally challenged was the new rude word and retarded was PC again?

I crack myself up!

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You are claiming to be imbued with CPOS. As they said on Laugh In, "Very interesting, but stupid."

It's nice to see you continue to stand by the hoax of Mother Shipton. It's consistency that counts. Once a hoax supporter, always a hoax supporter! Go little bunny, go!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Go little bunny, go!

Again, where is your proof its a hoax? Where is your source its a proven hoax? Where is your proof its a hoax? You demand of everyone else but you don't have the courage to post your own proof? The only proven hoax-ster is you durr durrr, I mean scientologist... Why am I not surprised!

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You are claiming to be imbued with CPOS. As they said on Laugh In, "Very interesting, but stupid."

It's nice to see you continue to stand by the hoax of Mother Shipton. It's consistency that counts. Once a hoax supporter, always a hoax supporter! Go little bunny, go!

I don't know about anyone else, but, I'm curious to see the proof that you have that Mother Shipton is a hoax since you've repeadly ignored the OPs point that this is merely an accusation. I'm not making a claim either way, but if you're going to rant on about the OP being a hoax supporter at least you should prove that a hoax even exist!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Mother Shipton's first reference is well after her death. You did read what I posted didn't you? Of course you did. What was I thinking. And the prophecies are made up junk that was not written by Mother Shipton. You knew that right? People admitted the hoax right? You knew that.

So the question is what?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Mother Shipton's first reference is well after her death... And the prophecies are made up junk that was not written by Mother Shipton. You knew that right?

Talk about a durr durr statement... it was referenced after her death, yet not written by her... Hmm, referenced meaning it was her... and then not written by her? That doesn't make a lick of sense. And you tear into others for supposed fragmented structure... Wow, just wow!

People admitted the hoax right?

NO, No, and HELL NO!!! NOBODY HAS EVER ADMITTED TO HOAXING THOSE PROPHECIES... That I've ever seen... Where is your source, link it, prove it? And umm... Even if, even if I were to agree that Mother Shipton never wrote those prophecies... HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPLAIN THE ACCURACY of planes, iron ships, swimming under the sea as fish, getting rid of horse and plow for mechanical thingy’s that men sit on top of to plow the field...

In his or her time, they believed the Universe revolved around the Earth... Yet we are to believe, those prophecies, regardless of who did them, MEANS NOTHING! According to you they must’ve understood flight and iron ships, and buggies that moved without horses in the 16th Century or 12 Century… even though they believed the Earth was the center of everything... ARE YOU REALLY THAT OBTUSE? Do you really hate all things 2012 that much that you are completely blinded, durr durr, to your own nonsense? Holy Denial Batman this guy's arguments are nucking futs!

--Charles Marcello

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join