It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is NOT Planet X, 2012 Equals Hundreds of Prophecies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Over the last few months there have been several Nibiru/Planet X debunkers creating threads doing just that, debunking the concept of Nibiru, however, they’ve also lumped all 2012 predictions in the Nibiru is debunked so is 2012 category... I find that logic flawed and that’s why I’ve started this thread.

For you see, Nibiru is just people’s belief on what the year 2012 can bring, along with a whole host of different ideas and concepts. For the serious 2012 researcher we know Nibiru has next to nothing to do with 2012. I for one, don’t put it in the completely debunked category, anymore… However on my list of possible 2012 realities I have it below Aliens (our gods) will arrive either on that date or Dec 3, 2012, which means it’s at the very bottom of my list. However, the part that keeps puzzling me about all these Nibiru debunkers is, why are they (some) lumping all of the 2012 prophecies from around the WHOLE WORLD into the Nibiru basket?

Now, I don’t believe everyone who is debunking 2012 via Nibiru are dis-info agents, however I believe at least one of them might be… Outside of that, I believe these are just simple every day folks who are simply growing upset with all the bad information on the one hand, and flatass lies on the other, being perpetrated on the world by these Nibiru end of the world types. However, I would caution that doesn’t mean 2012 or Nibiru is without merit. It took a little over three years of research for me to come to that one simple sentence/understanding… 2012 may have something to it. And for me, one of the most annoying aspects of this research is this, I still don’t have any idea what it is. It would appear there are religious cultures from around the world and throughout time who believe 2012 will usher in their Messiah… I find that fascinating, and perhaps the second most scariest possibility of them all, because that means, someone’s Messiah, or perhaps their entire religion is wrong… How dangerous is that? (the first scariest is if everyone’s Messiah shows up and they’re an advanced Aliens race who demands we OBEY)

Some of you might find this shocking, but over the last year I’ve seen more things in the day and night sky that I cannot explain with conventional understanding, then I've seen in the previous 37 years of my life. Before this last year I’ve seen 5 things flying around in the sky that I could not explain… Over the last year Ive had seven or eight different sighting. Three during the day and four or five at night. During the day they all looked like silver spheres. They are high up in the sky and I can’t see anything other then a silver sphereical shape. One was heading in a east to west direction and without missing a beat went to a west east direction. The only reason I was looking up in the sky that moment is I was down in Ontario California and a plane just flew over my vehicle. So I started looking for more planes in the air when I noticed the UFO in question. I was following it for a few seconds thinking, man that sure is high up there, and then I remember thinking, well I guess it aint landing here, and that’s when it switched directions. And I remember thinking, no way in hell.
The second one was also softly floating high in the sky and then whoosh, I mean just like that it was gone!
The last one I saw in the day was traveling from the south southeast heading towards the north northeast… and I was like… hey, that looks like what I saw down south. I saw it go into a cloud and waited and waited… It never came out of the cloud and I stood there for ten full minutes… It should’ve come out of the cloud in under two, maybe three seconds.
Now I’m only going to mention two of my night observations. I just got out of my vehicle and was heading towards the store just before sunrise. I looked up and I saw what I thought was a bright star, no big deal… I kept walking towards the store and looked up again, and as God as my witness, that star just turned off. I stopped, was like… wtf?… looked around and I was all lone, I saw no one, and I was like… damnit, how come no one else sees what I see!
And the second one… I was driving up the I-5 going north and heading for home. When I see what appears to be a bright slow moving shooting star heading southwest, (it would’ve been one hell’va fast plane, but slow for a shooting star if you know what I mean…), and I watched it expecting it either to go over the horizon or watch it separate like I witnessed when I was about nineteen or twenty… If you’ve seen one of those, you want to see one again… anyway, instead of disappearing or breaking into several pieces, this “shooting star’’ makes an incredibly fast wide arching bank making its direction almost directly due east and then it made another quick bank and headed due north. I was like, that is freaken awesome. I pulled over and two other vehicles pulled over… We couldn’t believe what we witnessed… We all agreed we either just witnessed an alien spacecraft or an extremely advanced top secret aircraft.

Now I bring all of that up and post the links below to help exclamate my above statement regarding ancient cultures and their beliefs in their Messiah’s or alien's returning home.

Mother Shipton

Cherokee Rattlesnake Prophecy

Prophecy of The Sequoyah.

Hindu 2012 Prophecy

Hopi Prophecy

Sybil (Cybil) Prophecy

Zohar Prophecy

Ancient Chinese 2012 Prophecy

Damn Good Read Regarding Prophecies

Catholic Possible 2012 connection (Popes) Prophecy

2012 the Movie And Christian Prophecy Similarities

The Lists Goes On and on…

You notice I did not put any Mayan/Aztec Prophecies within that list. I strongly recommend you read the Damn Good Read btw. You will also notice I purposely picked prophecies from around the world, each pointing to our time, this time. So though it may be easy to destroy the concept of Nibiru, I believe it is important to remind everyone, searchers, believers and debunkers alike, 2012 is more then any one culture or any one persons belief in a Brown Dwarf or whatever the hell Nibiru is this week. Its about something very interesting that culture after culture, from every corner of the world has demanded we look for… What does that equal? I haven’t a clue… Sure I have many possibilities, from nothing is going to happen people, I mean come on… To humanity stops making the exact same mistakes our ancestors have made for six thousand years and running… by finally giving ourselves… the meek… the control and giving ourselves the power to watch over and instantly punish our leaders instead of the rich (fox) guarding the hen house… To a gamma burst that will fry us all, to a cosmic burst that awakens/instantly (re)connects every part of our brains to function instantly instead of only 10 to 18 percent at any given moment… To aliens landing in Iraq, Mexico parts of Europe and North America to check on their creation… (maybe that’s why America has bases all over the world… something to think about… to have fun with actually…) I have a whole host of possibilities, but I haven’t one damn clue what the truth equals. I believe that is why ATS created this forum.

(continue next post)

[edit on 16-5-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny continue from above

This forum should be a place where people can create threads or introduce concepts without being picked on by a bunch of debunkers who have a hard-on because they believe the concept being presented is stupid. I have read many ignorant posts on the Internet, and its been a long time since I’ve called someone’s idea, or concept… stupid… (unless I’m firing back.) For all we know there is a big ass planet or some unknown something heading right for us… I know people who believe it’s a big ass spaceship… The funny thing is, there is no way in hell science can detect or search for something with complete certainty when its referred to as AN UNKNOWN! I’m just sayin…

I mean, it won’t do any good to come back and call all you debunkers stupid if you turn out to be wrong, because it will be lost within all the threads trying to figure out what that big ass whatever wants… from slave drivers, to zombie creators to wanting to have sex with our women again. So please people can’t you present your evidence without being rude… Because as this post shows, 2012 is about a lot more then Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood or the Destroyer… or all the other names mentioned by countless ancient cultures… There can be no doubt in any serious researchers mind regarding 2012... or ancient cultures in general… Hundreds of them talk of a catastrophe that happened on this planet thousands of years ago, and many of those same cultures tell us that a destructive event is coming back… ITS COMING BACK! When? Maybe in 2012 maybe not… Personally I believe 2012 is a span of time instead of day in time, but I have zero idea what it could be… We shall see and Time is our only true truth!

Now, the above links are from ancient cultures and prophetic prophecies from people from all over the world… with over three thousand years of human history talking about our time… However what we don’t talk enough about within this forum is… What about your own dreams? How many of you have had dreams of coming events? I know I’ve had several, and none of them are pretty… Not one of them…

I hope its simply my mind trying to categorize everything I’ve learned into my subconscious… But I’ve had dreams when I was a young child and a young man before I knew the world was potentially threatened by anything other then nuclear war. Yet over the last couple of years my dreams are growing more intense… I mean the things I’m seeing now are damn scary, and I mean damn scary… well perhaps the one where all the politicians and judges being guillotined was simply wishful thinking… but all the others I’ve had I pray every single day they don’t come true. (I’m not going to post any of my dreams now, because I don’t want to confuse the issue of prophecy from ancient cultures and my own dreams, nor influence the kind of dreams people might mention within this thread.) However, of all the 2012 possibilities… the only two things I trust more… then with a grain of salt… are honest peoples dreams of possible future events and ancient cultures. I don’t see how either has a vested interest in trying to confuse me or the world with their stories. However I can think of hundreds of reason why science, government, and people in general will tell lies to try and divert or convert people to their ideas or way of life.

So in conclusion… 2012 is not about Nibiru, Nibiru is simply one piece of an extremely large picture, that humanity hasn’t even begun to unravel… Or at least I haven’t… Maybe you deniers know more then I, that wouldn’t surprise me… but if there’s nothing to 2012, then why is Norway building a dooms day shelter and telling their citizens about it… Why all the seed banks around the world… Why all the underground bases not only in America but also around the world… I realize nuclear war is a big reason, but come on, hundreds, maybe even thousands? Why are the extremely rich buying up all the land on the highest plateau in Peru that science says has never been underwater? Why is Google and Bill Gates planning on sending all our books to the moon, electronically stored and physically sent? (that is a great idea btw) I mean there are so many things going on in our world right now and over the last couple of years that has literally forced me to start thinking, okay… perhaps there is something going on here.

I hope this thread does not disintegrate into a flame thread, but rather, that people start talking about other prophecies not mentioned in the links above, Mayan and Egyptian Prophecies not withstanding… And people start posting their dreams, the things they’ve seen in the sky, and their ideas of what 2012 equals, to them personally or to the world in general. I also hope if nothing else, this thread helps stop all the name calling and degrading slaps across the face we see happening up and down this forum. There is so much more to 2012 then Nibiru. Some of it is scary, some of it is thought provoking, and yes some of it is silly in the extreme. But not one of you, not one person out here in the mainstream knows the truth about 2012. Only time will reveal this truth… So until then, lets talk about it, learn something new, and from time to time lets even try to have some fun. 2012 is not simply about Nibiru, it truly is not!

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

For the serious 2012 researcher we know Nibiru has next to nothing to do with 2012. I for one, don’t put it in the completely debunked category, anymore… However on my list of possible 2012 realities I have it below Aliens (our gods) will arrive either on that date or Dec 3, 2012, which means it’s at the very bottom of my list.
That's pretty much how I see things, so it's good to see the synchronicity of our conclusions. I have to go now, but I'll come back and read the rest later, it seems like it might be interesting.

EDIT: BTW, what's at the top of your list?

[edit on 16/5/10 by CHA0S]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I'm not here to debunk, condemn or dismiss your ideas and appreciate the amount of time you've put into your OP.

A lot of people simply don't get a buzz from prophecies...don't see the validity or point of them. The history of prophecy is an unbroken series of failed predictions so it's hard to get all hot about 2012. A portion of the human population has always been prone to hysteria about end times or vibrational 'paradigm shifts.' Good or bad, they are predisposed to the concept of prophecy.

The recent hysteria or heightened interest about 2012 will fade away in 19 months. For those in love with the idea that history is preordained and predictable...they'll shuffle away to the next big hype.

Ironically or not, I'm predicting this will happen. Unlike prophecy, the prediction is based on hard evidence. It's like saying the birds will sing tomorrow morning. Day one in 2012 will see a few adherents claiming to 'sense' a profound change. The rest of us will be scratching our asses and resenting having to go to work Monday morning to pay our bills...

Edit to add:Library of Date Setters of The End of the World!!! Over 200 predictions and counting!
Yes the end is coming, but all human predictions are wrong!

44 failed & 1 ambiguous end-of-the-world predictions between 30 and 1920 CE

The millennium and end-of-the- world-as-we-know-it prophecies

Failed Prophecies Timeline on Google

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

EDIT: BTW, what's at the top of your list?

If I had to give an answer I'm willing to stick with, I guess it would be two fold. One, nothing is going to happen except more of the same natural and man caused destructive nonsense we see every day, month and year. That’s where I’m leaning ever so slightly… but from time to time I tilt towards…

The second answer is, Mother Shipton may in fact be right! But I don't know... That prophecy seems to put all the other prophecies into one sentiment/poem. Its like she sees our time with perfect clarity. Now I have to admit I could be reading my own understanding of our time, and putting my frame of reference onto a 16th century (or 12th century?) persons prophetic writing while ignoring her/his(?) own understanding of reality. I don't know if the two could ever mesh... But of all the things I've read I enjoy hers the most. While at the same time I've enjoyed Maurice Cotterell’s work as well... Which also falls in line with Mother Shipton’s works in a small way... She really seems to be onto something... Maybe… and with comet NEAT going by and the rumors that NASA thought it might either hit our planet or the Sun, and now everyone is at peace with regards to that comet... that part of her prophecy has a new meaning, an interesting uncertainty that is fun to contemplate if nothing else. I would really urge all to read her prophecy, if for no other reason for us to talk about it and to try and prove it wrong… in an adult fashion I would hope.

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hi Kandinsky,

Thank you for your post, I enjoyed it greatly... sarcasm was appreciated as well, very funny.

I agree with your points... the only thing I would caution, or find (light) exception towards is this. The number of cultures and ancient prophecies throughout history and throughout the world regardless of location or culture... each are talking about this span of time... the time we are living in now. That changes things, just a little, in my book... I don't know if any of them are correct, I just know I find it interesting that so many see, predict, something happening in our time.

But I guess I might be just a little different then most 2012 researchers… Because for those moments when I think there might be something to this whole 2012 hype, I don't see it happening in a day. Unless of course aliens end up landing on the White House lawn, then we’ll all smack our heads and go... uhhh, makes perfect sense... However, outside of that I believe if something is coming its going to be years in the making/unraveling. Yet I cannot escape the same mind set you described here. That monster keeps me grounded, while at the same time, forces me to keep looking for more answers to make sure that concept is the right one. So for me search for truth continues.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 16-5-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I ended up reading through your thread, however I haven't checked out the links you provided yet. I definitely think there is something to the 2012 thing, however, the skeptics criticism is warranted, from a purely scientific perspective, the evidence isn't overly compelling, but it is there. And with enough research, it becomes clear something of significance is likely to happen around 2012...personally, my list of possible 2012 realities is as follows:

1) Rapid series of small scale disasters, causing fairly extensive damage. Possibly one or two really major disasters.

2) Aliens (our Gods) return.

3) We shift into a higher frequency area of space, or something like that, and our collective consciousness jumps, every life form on Earth exhibits rapid and instant genetic changes.

4) Massive solar storms destroys and disrupts the protective spheres around Earth.

4) Niburu/Planet X/Nemesis

5) Galactic center, in a cyclic fashion, emits massive pulse of some sort, travelling at or near the speed of light, harming Earth when it passes. (I've heard it could also be the cause of possibility 3.)

6) Man-made disaster or Mass population reduction.

I'm probably forgetting some...but I have to get going.

[edit on 16/5/10 by CHA0S]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's all about gold.
Why the human fascination with gold?From the earlyest of times men have craved and horeded gold.There are metals more usefull than gold.But still,gold rules...
Nibirians are comming for their gold in 2012?
www.viewzone.com...
Sorry new at this,and using a cell.don't know how to post a link.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I would say your list in right on par with mine... I would have arranged that list a little different, but the same non the less... I hope we can talk more about each of those in detail when you have more time.

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yet I cannot escape the same mind set you described here. That monster keeps me grounded, while at the same time, forces me to keep looking for more answers to make sure that concept is the right one. So for me the search for truth continues.

We're all on the same crazy train ride and looking out of different windows. Keep searching

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
the line which gave me the chills was

India will be occupied by China.

India and China currently are facing huge problems..which involves the border between the two countries,building of secret outposts and nasty verbal wars..

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Noobastronomer]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I agree that all prophecys are talking about 2012 but,

Could everyone looking in the wrong place for planet X,

The quote "and it came from the sky" using this phrase figuratively meaning an idea or thought:
Using common phrases to clarify why I came to this conclusion

That thought just came to me out of the blue(associating blue with sky),
I pulled that thought out thin air(again possibly associating with sky),
I pulled that thought out of the sky

What the Idea could be is NWO\Communisium\class 1 planet (and this list coould go on forever).

My concern is how bad will that idea be to humanity.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hi! I agree with you about the sightings. I have seen 4 objects in a year. My husband and son saw two of them with me on our sidwalk out back a week ago. They got so scared they ran into the house. The objects of mystery were so high up and so fast the whole event was over in a minute.
It is bizzarre... We argue over our perceptions of what we saw, it is controversial. It's human nature to deny anything abnormal and to try and be rational. It called coping
Time will tell what happens, in enough time all answers are revealed.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Great post.I like your attitude to research.
It is like trying to put together a large jigsaw,and even if nothing happens its been a lot of fun looking into it.
Dreams can be very symbolic of course,but since you ask i will share a strange dream i had a few months back.
Aliens and ufo's are not my thing,i do believe they exist but never got into the whole shebang,not real interested.
However,in my dream i was in space,there was a very large (hundreds) fleet of ufo's just sitting there watching the earth,they had come to watch an event take place on earth.There was several different types of ufo,all different shapes etc,not the usual saucer type always depicted here in media etc.
Another dream i had was a volcano in japan sink into the sea.

During an Out of Body experience,(obe), i checked what was approaching us from behind the sun.
At this stage i knew nothing of 2012 or planet x.
I was making a coffee one morning,looked out at the sunrise and saw what looked like a red moon sitting beside the sun,just like a scene from starwars.
This intrigued me greatly so i finished my coffee and sat down on the couch to induce an OBE.
The first obe was quite short,it was hard to hold,but i could see a globe with wings,from quite a distance.
Not happy with that i wanted a closer look and had another shot,this time i was right upon it,a dark red / maroon color.
I thought to myself wow i will jump on the net cause nasa should know what it is,hahahahaha, it was then my research into 2012 and this planet x started.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The only prophecy in my eyes that are correct is the Native american prophecies such as the HOPI and Cherokee ones. They have been spot on.

In baseball terms the batter is batting 1.000 and has an .obp of 1000.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hmm... How very interesting!!!

My link to Damn Good Read Regarding Prophecies is now dead... What the hell. Its been around forever, yet within a day or two of posting that link here on ATS its now dead. They had some fantastic information for the serious researcher and now the link is dead. That sucks!

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
Hmm... How very interesting!!!

My link to Damn Good Read Regarding Prophecies is now dead... What the hell. Its been around forever, yet within a day or two of posting that link here on ATS its now dead. They had some fantastic information for the serious researcher and now the link is dead. That sucks!

--Charles Marcello

SOmebody on this forum is a disinfo agent then......

I have a feeling on who it might be.

Message to Disinfo agent: Love how you guys just protect the elites and like I stated when the time comes they will laugh at you people for helping them send the disinfo while they enter their D.U.M.B.s.

some thing when I posted something on sun dogs the a few months back on wikipedia. I clearly remember sun dogs only happening in extreme cold environments. Then all of a sudden it changed to all environments.

I sure as hell don't see a sun dog where I live and I live in Texas.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
double post!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

check your cache from your browser it might be still there...

This is getting odd... first regarding your suggestion, it was an Adobe hyperlink, and I will look to see if I saved it, while at the same time doing as you suggested... The other thing is, my Chinese 2012 Prophecy is not the link I thought I posted... its a decent link to another Mayan 2012 Prophecy, but its not the information I was trying to share... Very odd...

I'll find the Chinese website and see if I can't find and repost that other information.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 17-5-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Could everyone looking in the wrong place for planet X

If it's a planet - no. Whole sky surveys cover the entire sky. Gravitational methods also detect objects regardless of their position in space.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join