It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with the sun? Not where it should be

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
whoops...I meant axis.

Thanks for the laugh..I needed that.

Truth, Love and True Light

reply to post by Phage

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I am here in western North Carolina and for the last 4 years our springs have started in mid Feburary. Even the robins have been coming back in Feburary

And we had 3 mild winters in a row untill this year and everybody got socked. But still the robins came in the last week of Feburary and in March we had more summer tempertures.. Now it's cooled off again.

In Feburary since Spring been coming early I stared my little starter planters and seeded them, March..nothing. I planeted a second set different seeds in March...nothing. May first week I planted different seeds and there's not one that's come up.

Now I know I don't have a green thumb but I can usally get them started.

And then I rembered what The Book of Enoch prophecied for the Last days. I shared some on forum.

reply to post by Still Searching

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by watchtowermaya

What do you mean Earth's Atlas has moved?
An Atlas is a book of maps. Did the earthquakes knock it off the shelf?

I have been reading this thread with some interest but I have to admit on reading this I almost spat my coffee out!

On a more series note, I have noticed in the past month that the days seem much longer for this time of year, like the sun is full of beans or something.

I will go look up the relevant info but just thought I would add that observation, I may be totally confused as I am quite a nocturnal person and probably haven't really seen the sun in quite some time.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I noticed the sun being too far north a year or two ago. This has been going on for a while. Also, there's the u-shaped moon. Interesting how these major things happen right before our eyes and so few are talking about them.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemesis0123

I guess we're all going to have to star building our own personal henge -- a crude declinometer. I always wanted a henge.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You might be interested inwhat I just posted The Book of Enoch

A Book in the Old Testament they took out long ago because of fear. They thought it to be lost and only oral traditons remembered, mainly by the Hebrews. They found it ..if I remembered right when they discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Part of this Book God and Archangel taught Enoch how the earths sun, moon stars work and oceans ect worked. And Part of the Book written by Enoch was for the geration that live in the Last Days during the Great Tribuation.

There's prophecies about the moon alter from her place and the sun he's journeying way off course.way off track and the stars altering from their positions Also the plants are going to not bloom in right times, niether do trees fruits.

And with the other prophecies in this Book for the Last Days as I look around at the news. The earthquakes the floods, volcanos, The Gulf of Mexico goneor shortly will be. ect. Yeah I know these things have always been happening but even Jesus Christ prophecies said when you see ALL these thinggs happening in ONE GENERATION look up because the time is nigh.

That's why it's not worrying me too much, I am just trying to get peoples attention to check it out and hopefully awaken to it. And it seems t
that God showed it to you and others too.

reply to post by jimmyx

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtowermaya

Yeah I know. I watch it come up in the winters more in the south west and in the summers to the north west.

Here's part of the problem. The sun should never be rising from the west.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's clear with this thread and several other conspiracies on ATS that a lot of people lack even a grade school level of science knowledge.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
ohhh myyy...that's what happens when I try to push myself while in pain. Also been on this laptop too long.

I meant watching it go down as in sunsets...but you already knew that didn't ya

reply to post by bagari

[edit on 21-5-2010 by watchtowermaya]

[edit on 21-5-2010 by watchtowermaya]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
In my opinion, there has unfortunately been a marked trend lately here on ATS to post virtually any kind of "... not where it should be ..." allegations such as geographical shifts. Not being content with moving geography around, we now have yet another of these threads but in this instance, apparently some observers can't even agree on where the darn sun should be !
So yet another example of this continuing trend of pseudo-scientific analysis and reasoning.

If, as the OP claims that the length of the day or the rotational value of the Earth has apparently changed, indicating some kind of MAJOR terrestrial or solar alteration, then you can bet that there would be serious ramifications and side effects that would be immediately noticed by the global scientific community and would not escape their attention.

But lets assume that what the OP (and others) are claiming actually did happen, then a corollary to this is that my local sunrise/sunset here in Adelaide, South Australia would also be directly affected. You can't expect such a phenomena to be isolated to only your part of the world.

Here are the predicted sunrise/sunset times for 17 May 2009 and 2010 here in Adelaide
and give or take a few seconds, and surprise, surprise, they're perfectly consistent. Also watching the news/weather reports that day, we again had confirmation that the actual sunrise/sunset did indeed occur on exactly the predicted times.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed799a85b628.jpg[/atsimg]

So the conclusion ?

No change whatsoever in the daily path of the sun through the sky here in Adelaide and consequently the length of the day matched the predicted length perfectly ... and therefore the OP's observation has no foundation in fact and was simply an error in observation and judgment.

[edit on 21/5/10 by tauristercus]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You might be interested inwhat I just posted The Book of Enoch

NO!

We are not!

Your agenda is evident (has been for some time).

ENOUGH! Too much claptrap, and religious double-talk.

The bible is a story; a fantasy, a tale, a collection of many human stories, accumulated and passed down, generation to generation, over millenia. It is not an encyclopedia, nor is it a reference book. It is parable, allegory.

It is NOT literal, and IF you care to look, you will find quite a few religious scholars (that verges on oxymoronic, but so be it) who understand this concept, and view the bible accordingly, in that context.

You stumbled into the "Gray Area" forum (or it was moved here, not sure which) so just about anything goes, topic-wise. Your thread title, though, is misleading IF you wish to make this a discussion about 'religion', or 'prophecy' or whatever. There ARE appropriate forums and places for that, and those so inclined can knock themselves out, in their "beliefs".

But, I strongly oppose it, here.

Ah, whatever...the premise, IE, that the Sun is somehow 'out of place' is patently ludicrous, as has been shown numerous times.

Stick a fork in it, this thread is done......

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Father said there'd be days like these...

Now here's a Thought. How about this..This ATS Site has members from all over the world...right?

Who ever is near any sort od Monument like Stonehenge and other Sites that still have a working Summer Solstice marker (The old ones) that let tourist come to witness the line up during each Solstice and wants to/can.

Go and see for themselves if the sun lines up where it should or not on June 21st, and share with the rest of us.

And my only agenda is nudge people to awaken. You can take it or leave it... that's the pleasure of Free Will.

reply to post by Nemesis0123

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I've already told you that where I am the Sun is rising and setting where it should and that the north star is where it is always is, due north.

Your response was to write me off as a "debunker". You've demonstrated that you only believe what you want to believe based on your religious stance. You've demonstrated that reason has no place in your world.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Didn't you say that the North Star was actually a dim star...this Webster's New Dictionary I have here states "North Star Polaris, the 'bright' star almost directly above the North Pole.

And saying someone is a debunker is not always a bad thing. Like I said we need 'good' debunkers or these Forums would become runaways.

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by Phage

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Same, I'm not really into these threads and I'm only in this section of the forum because I'm bored, but I've also noticed the sun seems to be in a different place then where you'd normally expect it to be.

Looking east at sunrise, it seems to have moved slightly to the right, and looking westward during sunset again to the right. Obviously my right.

I don't know if it's my imagination or what, but it's interesting that other people in other parts of the world have also noticed some anomalies with the sun's position.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

there is definately something in the air. i can feel it. people are diluting themselves if they think otherwise. well, its comfortable to believe the world will go on as it is. it seems more safe?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Are the people making these threads losing it? Really, nothing has been up...first of all, if the sun was in a different spot, it would be the earth that is out of place, not the sun. If it was rising anywhere near the west, it would be shouted from the rooftops, I assure you. Jeez guys, are you changing or weening off of medication?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Persephany

huh?

...people are diluting themselves...

what? drinking too much bottled water, or something?

I hate to say it, not personally knowing the OP....but I have a suspicion as to the source of this Sun 'delusion'....the OP has seemed to believe in.

Prescription pain meds. Frankly, I try to eschew such pharms, unless absolutely necessary...and liquor is quicker, anyway!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Solar noon is exactly when it should be. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I haven't been on painkillers for over a year.

There are none so blind as those who don't want to see.

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by weedwhacker

[edit on 6-6-2010 by watchtowermaya]

[edit on 6-6-2010 by watchtowermaya]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join