It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Fingerprint On Creation Found!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wow - I did not realize that God was so lazy and keeps reusing the same pattern.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
enjoy this fabonachi video...:-)

www.vimeo.com...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
well all your seeing is the effects of gravity on things the best prof of the is the ocean spirals .
come on people did you all sleep through science class.
the earth spins that spin imparts energy into the oceans and yes the life on earth causing it to spin the ocean currents are easy-st to see this with. as they cause the gulf stream and hurricanes and such.
but yes even life its self is effected by this over million of years you will see that pattern emerge as each generation imparts just a small effect .
the galaxies avesly follow the same pattern because the middle spins and every thing in that galaxy is dragged along but as you go out the path is LONGER always making it into a spiral.
now let two galaxies collide and you get a blob that in millions of years will once again be showing that spiral.
you don't need a god for this just a large spinning body with stuff on it or around it.
what do you expect with a round spinning body square patterns? the sprile is just trying to be rounded off as well but because chaos interferes it cant.
if it was just one large cloud of gas surrounding the planet or galaxies center you would end up with rings like Saturn has

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I'm not an Atheist but this doesn't prove anything..... it's just co-incidence!

Anyway lets say there is a 'God' or 'Gods' or 'Aliens' or 'Alien Gods' where are they? When are they going to show themselves?

This planet is in trouble... everything is dying... mainly because of man-made disasters but it is slowly dying... that problem in the Gulf right now is an example of the mess we are getting into... people need to stop what they are doing... stop going about day to day blindly... open their eyes and really see what is going on in this World.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Watchmaker

There is no God, there is no creator. All life evolved.

When will people wake up from their stupid delusions. Go an read The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins. Inspire your mind with something intelligent and worthwhile for once.

Religion is the cancer of mankind. Move along.

I sense a lot of desperation here in people trying to deny the existence of a Higher Power.

Trying to mix God, Creator, and Religion in the same breath, when they are three different concepts.

"All life evolved". From what? And how did 'what' get here?

Our puny minds cannot begin to comprehend the origins of life. Our minds are limited to such comical creations as ufos and aliens. And giant turtle-beings standing at the bottom of our bed as we sleep.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

I sense a lot of desperation here in people trying to deny the existence of a Higher Power.

I sense the frustration of people tired of dealing with others who accept unproven concepts such as "higher powers" as indisputable truth.

Our puny minds cannot begin to comprehend the origins of life.

Sure we can and we're working towards that understanding daily. Puny minds take the circuitous route around the hard work involved in such a task, and maybe link oh, let's say... the fibonacci sequence to "god's fingerprint".

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yahweh is THE Great Mathematician!
I loved the video, it increased my awe of our Creator. Thank you so much for sharing, OP.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Geez and I thought everyone read the Divinci Code. But in all seriousness this sequence is extremely peculiar.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Everybody should watch this video.

Math does not evolve, it was/is created.

Think about it.

Math Formula Identifies Creator!

I would think that after watching this it's hard to be a pure atheist that denies a higher intelligence didn't have anything to do with the creation of both this planet and the universe itself.

After watching this video the evidence should be clear that all is the creator, and for the creator to be eternal the creator must be infinite; thus infinity must be defined as a unity or else infinity has no referent or meaning. This means that, we and all else are infinity and this infinity is the One, singular, infinite creator. All that is outside of us is within us.

When one uses the word "god", one takes the power from his/her hands and places it in the grasp of some far off shadowy entity.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by 11118]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_

Originally posted by pro-all
God or whatever must have conceptualized a skeleton before putting flesh on it.

The whatever is nature, and skeletons, bones, etc occur not only in humans but the majority of species that we know of. I happen to believe in God, but I also believe in nature and science. Just because one cannot offer mathematical proof of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Here comes the contradiction, what is nature and what is God? When a Tsunami takes place the deists give nature the blame but would be quick to ascribe the beauty of summer to God. I guess we are both saying the same thing but in different ways. I still believe man invented the word God. I'd like to be proved wrong though.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX
[mor

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Interesting video. Everything that we know of was created by someone, ya say? Theres a formula, the creator left his signature on it. Hmm. It seems to me that this video leans more in the favor of Aliens or some extraterrestrial life designing/creating us and our surroundings. I can't say that this is what I believe, but that is the impression that I get from the video.

Who is god? A better question is WHAT is god, and how long ago did his race visit earth, or better yet, if they ever left. Just my opinion of the video, and my first impression. (What you may call god, someone else may call something else, Toe-mae-toe.. ta-mah-toe?)

~Santh

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Santh]

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Santh]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX
[mor

Only the will of the creator allows us to understand the universe, through the undeniable truth of mathematics.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Nice video, it's similar to the Mandelbrot set (fractal equation) explained in the Colors of Infinity narrated by Arthur C Clarke.

Athough i don't agree with "god's fingerprint" analogy. Why name the force of creation, of reality with this God name?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Santh

It seems to me that this video leans more in the favor of Aliens or some extraterrestrial life designing/creating us and our surroundings.

It still comes back to this question: Where did the Aliens or some extraterrestrial life come from?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I do not think that this is coinsidence, but I do not view this as proof of God (in the biblical sence) either. It proves that things are interconnected and relative. If the ocean's waves curve in similar patterns to the pattern of leaves on a plant, and everything else follows the same pattern, then everything must break down to /or be created by the same/ similar process.

The religeous approach, the big bang theory and, some non conventional theories are not given an edge over each other through this information.

The thing it does spark intrest in is a deeper relationship or interconnection between all that exists. Whether everything is created from a common point, or whether everything can connect/ tap into everything else, im not sure. One thing is clear there is a bigger picture here.

Watch nassim harramein on youtube for some food for thought

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sorry to much else going on in my life to even consider a god being at this point. It obviously doesn't take a personal interest in me or anyone else for that matter so why would I provide it the same courtesy? A belief in a god being wouldn't help me in my day to day life, it wouldn't make things easier or less stressful. It would only complicate matters, I have enough complication already.

I'm not saying there is no god being or beings out there, but why does it matter? It doesn't affect the average person, unless you enjoy fooling yourself into believing you're the center of the universe and god has a special plan for you. Give me a break.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
As an agnostic I feel that if God does exist, it would both penetrate and pervade nature, aka he is within and without. If God is the beginning of everything, the "creator" of existence, he is beyond that which we call everything. That being said I don't believe God can be reduced accurately to a math forumla.

Also, the fibonacci sequence appears very often in nature, but so do many other elegant formulas. This is simply nature. Take the sunflower. It's seeds spiral in such a way that can be calculated with a fibonacci sequence, but in that case the sequence creates the most efficient and organized design for the flower. I don't think this is proof of God.

Besides, even if God can be reduced to an equation somehow, I still believe that believing in God is irrelevant to how someone lives their life. For instance, I don't need God to tell me I have to be nice people. I believe being nice is simply the right thing to do. It's contagious, and increases people's quality of life. It fosters progress.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by SubPop79]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by Maslo
I do not see how this interesting long-known fact points to a creator at all.

It can be easily explained as an efficient structure steming from some underlying mathematical and physical laws. You do not need creator to explain roundness of Earth, eliptical orbits, parabolic trajectories or crystal structures. Why should this structure be any different?

A system of 'code' denotes higher intelligence. Much like we program machines using binary... Our Universe was programmed with 1,2,4,8,7,5.

Best post that I have read in a while.

A pattern, if found in nature, and rational, points to some intelligent force behind it; no matter what, or who, that intelligence is.

From a personal perspective, the physical matrix that we call home, is but a reflection of our collective imagination and intelligence.

I also believe that, that intelligence was/is endowed in all living things, in all aspects of creation. For anyone who has ever studied the pineal gland, dimethyltryptamine, and Rick Strassman's research...you may understand better what I am saying.

[edit on 5/16/2010 by dalan.]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Originally posted by inforeal
Who is God?

HU IS GOD

God is the creator of all things dude but you can't see him except via Near death experience

So you can't see him unless you have a hallucination... then how do you prove he is there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join