It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Fingerprint On Creation Found!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
'Evidence' which you consistently have ignore, rejected out of hand, or tried to twist into things not represented.

What evidence? The one where you claim entropy would make the solar system "fly apart" (even though gravity keeps it together), so the solar system must have been designed?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81
Demons caused certain things to happen to people which resembled these medical conditions. When the demons were cast out the symptoms ceased. If the symptoms were caused by an underlying medical condition then the symptoms would have continued and Jesus would have been regarded as a fake.

I see. The demons only mimicked disease symptoms. I guess you need that assumption if you want to believe the bible is true.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Demons caused certain things to happen to people which resembled these medical conditions. When the demons were cast out the symptoms ceased. If the symptoms were caused by an underlying medical condition then the symptoms would have continued and Jesus would have been regarded as a fake.

I see. The demons only mimicked disease symptoms. I guess you need that assumption if you want to believe the bible is true.

It's "resembled" because once the demon is exorcised the diseases go away, how close-minded are you?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

That you believe in a creator appeals to your way of thinking. Seeing and seeking confirmation of this belief are two sides to the same page. Fibonacci points you to God. Fibonacci points others at the mathematical means of describing the world around us.

Don't you just love confirmation bias.

I have some cherry tree's that need to be picked next summer if anyone's interested. I pay 3.14 cents per cherry!

IRM

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
That sequence is also used in the currency exchange market. One of the many tools one uses. Its just a tool used among many.

Ive always wonder how folks can say.."I've found the face, fingerprint, foot print, DNA, blood etc, etc, etc of god."

Something that is formless an infinite, but LOOK OUT, we've got a special person who has the lowdown on the god aspect.

You need to work on your EGO problem. An entity with that much power wouldn't have emotions like humans do.

The gall of folks to think they know the WAy, has always baffled me. You think that in all the solar systems, within our own galaxy, within the miliions of galaxies and the far expanding universe one human knows the way? Thats arrogance on the extreme.

Go look at carl sagans "pale blue dot". It will humble you, and put things more into perspective.

I'm not saying that there aren't many mysteries out there yet to be found, for there are.

One never stops learning, searching, finding...

Folks need to just learn the lessons of life, search for wisdom, and apply it to your daily lives.

And live your lives.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It's "resembled" because once the demon is exorcised the diseases go away, how close-minded are you?

Hey, you're the one that believes the bible is consistent and true when there are multitudes of examples that it is neither. That's quite close-minded actually. Not that I care. Believe what you wish.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Again, more false claims with no proof to back them up. You still have yet to provide proof that demons are the cause of diseases. Are you going to cop out of this one too?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81re]

Again, more false claims with no proof to back them up. You still have yet to provide proof that demons are the cause of diseases. Are you going to cop out of this one too?

I never claimed that demons are the causes of diseases. That's also not the topic. I'm not engaging your derail attempt. Go to the religion forum to talk about the bible.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Originally posted by inforeal
Who is God?

HU IS GOD

God is the creator of all things dude but you can't see him except via Near death experience

I can't believe in this day and age, people still believe in god, what ever religion.

"God" is a story built on lies for the weak!!!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The bible claims demons cause disease. This is not true and invalidates your claim.

This is just one example of falsehoods in the bible. There are tons of other examples of lies and inconsistencies.

What is this? A claim that demons cause diseases? No way, it can't be!

I never claimed that demons are the causes of diseases.

Go ahead, lie your way out of this one. Whether you say the Bible says it or not you made the claim.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

You won't find me walking into this trap.

Which trap? Do you mean the one where I ask how the universe's adherence to mathematical formulas implies a design or designer? I'm still waiting on a logical, supported case for this claim.

You present your one-side case lodged somewhere between a catch 22 and the infallible ego.

I detailed the adherence to math with the sum of all things zero. Whether the design and the designer are one in the same is yet to be seen.

I'm not presenting a case. Others are and I simply request some evidence supporting it.

What is this about "sum of all things zero"? Can you, or someone, please provide the evidence that repeating mathematical sequences implies a design or designer?

Sum of all things zero

A reference to NIN and a count of myriad singularities. Yours is a viewpoint or "case" by default due to the opposing argument you presented with subjective opinions. We as human beings are stuck in the mire, but we are still capable of truth. Unfortunately, these opinions are merely ego and don't necessarily serve the truth.

The sequence is similar to computer code except these numbers define spatial dimensions. 1,2,4,8,7,5. Running perpendicular to these boundaries you'll find energy.

Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: "If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

'Evidence' which you consistently have ignore, rejected out of hand, or tried to twist into things not represented.

What evidence? The one where you claim entropy would make the solar system "fly apart" (even though gravity keeps it together), so the solar system must have been designed?

That's one example of several. Glad you caught at least one, but without being able to counter it.

Tell you what - and it seems fair - when you can explain gravity to me, what causes it, the root source of it, and WHY it should overcome entropy in the sublimely intricate way it appears to in the clockwork mechanics of the solar system, I'll be prepared to entertain the notion that you may have a clue what it is you're saying, and not just parroting a partial and isolated response because someone else said so.

Once you can do that, maybe I'll be able to simply accept without question your non-responses to the other evidences you've been presented.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I never claimed that demons are the causes of diseases.

Go ahead, lie your way out of this one. Whether you say the Bible says it or not you made the claim.

Here's a good link detailing many of the places in the bible where diseases were blamed on demons.

jamesbradfordpate.blogspot.com...

Now, stay on topic. I have no interest in discussing your bible or your bizarre claims about it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Tell you what - and it seems fair - when you can explain gravity to me, what causes it, the root source of it, and WHY it should overcome entropy in the sublimely intricate way it appears to in the clockwork mechanics of the solar system, I'll be prepared to entertain the notion that you may have a clue what it is you're saying, and not just parroting a partial and isolated response because someone else said so.

Once you can do that, maybe I'll be able to simply accept without question your non-responses to the other evidences you've been presented.

How about no, I will not explain gravity to you? You can take a trip to wikipedia on your own. Instead, why don't you provide support to the claim that mathematical sequences imply design or a designer?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I never made claims, you did. You enjoy twisting words around. You brought up the off topic discussion. Mine was in reply to someone else's comment. Most diseases were blamed on demons cause they were in fact caused by demons. The others were because of lack of medical knowledge and with the exorcisms being done it would only be natural that people thought they were possessed. Please educate yourself, have a nice day.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Sum of all things zero

A reference to NIN and a count of myriad singularities. Yours is a viewpoint or "case" by default due to the opposing argument you presented with subjective opinions. We as human beings are stuck in the mire, but we are still capable of truth. Unfortunately, these opinions are merely ego and don't necessarily serve the truth.

The sequence is similar to computer code except these numbers define spatial dimensions. 1,2,4,8,7,5. Running perpendicular to these boundaries you'll find energy.

Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: "If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

Uhhhh....okay. So how does your sequence imply evidence of design, a designer or a "fingerprint of god"?

Why do I have to keep repeating this question? Can someone please give me a direct answer finally?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I never made claims, you did. You enjoy twisting words around. You brought up the off topic discussion. Mine was in reply to someone else's comment. Most diseases were blamed on demons cause they were in fact caused by demons. The others were because of lack of medical knowledge and with the exorcisms being done it would only be natural that people thought they were possessed. Please educate yourself, have a nice day.

You claimed the bible was consistent and true. I pointed out otherwise and backed my statements. You can take your bible and your sweeping assumptions about it to the religious forums.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Sum of all things zero

Uhhhh....okay. So how does your sequence imply evidence of design, a designer or a "fingerprint of god"?

Why do I have to keep repeating this question? Can someone please give me a direct answer finally?

How does firing up Call of Duty 4 or Modern Walfare 2 imply design? Are you pretending to be dense, or are you really coming unwound? In the aforementioned, Activision is the god apparently. That and some pissed off developers.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Americanist]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

How about no, I will not explain gravity to you? You can take a trip to wikipedia on your own. Instead, why don't you provide support to the claim that mathematical sequences imply design or a designer?

Fair enough. Your inability to supply this 'simple' request, or even offer the proper response, tells me all I need to know concerning the limits of your knowledge in the matter. Since I have the benefit of an education in physics and astronomy, the weakness in that non-response is glaringly clear. Here's a hint - wikipedia doesn't have the answer either.

Because of that response, my response to your query is likewise 'how about no,' I will not explain elementary logic to you. Find it in wikipedia.

I rest my case.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

How does firing up Call of Duty 4 or Modern Walfare 2 imply design? Are you pretending to be dense, or are you really coming unwound? In the aforementioned, Activision is the god apparently. That and some pissed off developers.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Americanist]

You're making the same argument as others already have. You compare something known to be designed to things that have an appearance of design. The argument implies that mathematical sequences in nature appear to indicate design, so it is design. I'll claim they don't appear designed to me, therefore it isn't. Subjective opinion is irrelevant. You'll need some evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join