It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Fingerprint On Creation Found!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Everybody should watch this video.

Math does not evolve, it was/is created.

Think about it.

Math Formula Identifies Creator!

I would think that after watching this it's hard to be a pure atheist that denies a higher intelligence didn't have anything to do with the creation of both this planet and the universe itself.

+13 more 
posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't have anything to add, so I will post a photograph I took that is relevant to your user name.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Who is God?

HU IS GOD

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Good post friend, however your going to need a Ak47 before this thread run's it's course. S/f 4 u

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
very good post S&F. Although numbers are created by humans, they are an invention of the human mind. But still that is a very big coincidence! Also those were just some examples, is everything like that or just the examples he chose.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Who is God?

HU IS GOD

God is the creator of all things dude but you can't see him except via Near death experience

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ah, 1 1 3 5 8 13 21 35..... and so on. When i mountain bike, or snowboard in the mountains, i love to realize that I, the trees, the ground, and even the animals surrounding me, were derived from the same thing.

God is not male nor female, masculine nor feminine. We created these things for out experience. The only correct context in which we can use the word god, is us. We. Our.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by gandhi]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I like ATS because I can come here and someone will invariably post a somewhat interesting youtube video. I always learn something. I take everything with a grain of salt here, though.

This video doesn't prove anything. There's mathematical formulas for everything. I hate math btw. Does that mean I hate God? Hmm..I don't think so.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

WOW, wow, wow, love it , having an ecstasy attack, thank you.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Fibonacci Sequence, or Golden Ratio, is built into the Earth/Venus relationship.

Successive inferior conjunctions of Venus repeat very near a 13:8 orbital resonance (The Earth orbits 8 times for every 13 orbits of Venus), creating a pentagrammic precession sequence. 5 conjunctions happen in those 8 earth years/13 venus years.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34...

Also the Golden Ratio is built into the Pentagram/5 pointed star.

en.wikipedia.org...

The G in the freemason symbol can stand for God or Geometry... Did the freemasons know this years ago? I think so

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Very interesting. Thanks for posting that. Slowly we find these things out and realize that God has been screaming at us from His creations the whole time.

"The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament shows His handiwork." ~ Psalm 19:1

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Hi OP, S&F for you..

I am going to have to think about this one a little longer, but I must say the video has sparked an interest.

I have always believed in God and evolution, and I don't see how others can't understand that.

In comparison to the unknown, I know nothing. Imagine what we don't know about what we think we know.

We are young in knowledge and to shut out completely the idea of an intelligent being that is capable of things we can't possibly begin to understand.. is, well, unintelligent to say the least.

Again,

Great post!

Peace.

Edited to say: I can't remember reading anything else you have ever posted, but just for this I'm going to have to friend you.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by broahes]

+6 more 
posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I would think that after watching this it's hard to be a pure atheist that denies a higher intelligence didn't have anything to do with the creation of both this planet and the universe itself.

Wait... hold on. Nope, phew, still atheist.

So do you think God used some sort of Spirograph to create everything... what about all the spirals that don't follow this sequence?

I found rock that kinda looked like Elvis... is this the same kind of thing?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Nice Blue Jay pic.

Back to topic
I think the problem why people deny a creator is they get creation mixed up with religion.
They can and should be separate topics.
1) Learn to accept a creator exists. (Very hard for some people)
2) Then learn what he wants from you. (A challenge with so many idea's & philosophies)

+5 more 
posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The only problem that I see is that this just proves natures limit by the laws of the physics accordingly. For instance the finger print of God could be planets. Not one the same at all and all are round (Most). But it just once again proves how physics controls the world around us just like science states it does. Do not get me wrong I believe in God, but this Fibonacci Sequence does absolutely nothing, in my opinion to prove that God exists. I do not see fingerprints, I see nature and physics being presented beautifully in context of harmony.

+25 more 
posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
God?

Hopefully you are not referring to a religion.

I hate religion.

A creator on the other hand is certainly possible.

But I despise religion.

Sorry to those of you who think it is only possible for "your" god to exist.

My vision of a god has no limitations set forth by ancient text.

+19 more 
posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh please! Just because the universe follows a pattern is not an indicator of a creator. It is an indication of something very interesting for us to discover. Like all things through time man (in his ignorance) invents a god for that which he doesn't understand. Some of us are willing to admit "we don't know yet.....but we will eventually".

God(s) are for the ignorant and those who fear death.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
the existance of "god" simply cannot be known. the control of people's lives by those that believe is, however, well known. to suggest a lack of morality without god, is false, and has been proven with the discoveries of tribes of people cutoff from the known world, who were discovered and observed in the south pacific a few decades back. they had a code of ethics and morals not related to any god, only from their own origination.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

My God and your God need to hang out, they could be homeboys..

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Some of us are willing to admit "we don't know yet.....but we will eventually".

God(s) are for the ignorant and those who fear death.

Oh what fools we breed into the folly..

I assume you are one of the we-s that don't know yet..

then turn around and call one side of the debate ignorant for believing something that you don't know yet...

complete and utter fail.. sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join