It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans to be micro chipped and tracked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"Already, the government of Mexico has surgically implanted the chips, the size of a grain of rice, in the upper arms of staff at the attorney general’s office in Mexico City. The chips contain codes that, when read by scanners, allow access to a secure building, and prevent trespassing by drug lords."

I know there are some pros to micro chipping humans, but my god think of the cons.

www.sixwise.com...

I think if this could backfire if we actually start doing it. your health ,and most of all civil liberty are at risk if we start getting chipped.

What are your guys thoughts on this?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oh Jesus this means the mark of the beast is comin' prepare for the nwo

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oh Jesus this means the mark of the beast is comin' prepare for the nwo

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
New drivers licenses, at least in Texas have id chips in them. So much for the idea that Texas is independent.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

No need. They soon will implement a black box in all vehicles to track where you go and the level of fuel you use for tax purposes, letting your where abounts known. They have the warrantless ability to read your e-mails and currently monitor web traffic. They flag books in librarys to see what folks are reading what and they monitor financial transactions, credit and debit to see what you are spending your money on. They will also have access to your medical records.

No need for the chip

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

No need. They soon will implement a black box in all vehicles to track where you go and the level of fuel you use for tax purposes, letting your where abounts known. They have the warrantless ability to read your e-mails and currently monitor web traffic. They flag books in librarys to see what folks are reading what and they monitor financial transactions, credit and debit to see what you are spending your money on. They will also have access to your medical records.

No need for the chip

You forgot cell phones. Much more efficient at tracking people's whereabouts than the black boxes in vehicles. What percentage of the population has a cell phone now?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
No thank you! There's no way I'd get a chip of any kind. I've watched Escape From New York and Robinson Crusoe on Mars. I know that they're capable of.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'd pry it out if they start embedding it below the skin.

What's bothersome is if they start tagging our brains.

I'm not giving them any ideas on the proper way to do things btw.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
No thank you! There's no way I'd get a chip of any kind. I've watched Escape From New York and Robinson Crusoe on Mars. I know that they're capable of.

Didn't see those movies but sound interesting. Wondering if these things can be removed easily.......

Given the number of kidnappings and murders of government officials, in Mexico especially, it does not surprise me that they would be implanted--if for no other reason so their bodies can be found...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Your thread would be more accurately titled if "possibly" and "?" were omitted. Most parents will welcome the idea to make their self feel safer about their child. Newborns will be micro-chipped just before or after they receive their vaccinations during year one.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
very true about the cell phone thing not to mention surveillance satellites that can see a grapefruit from space! But the cell phone tracker will only work when the cell phone is turned on. Even the general public can track someone to some extent! www.peoplefinder.com...

Not to mention Google Earth.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
Your thread would be more accurately titled if "possibly" and "?" were omitted. Most parents will welcome the idea to make their self feel safer about their child. Newborns will be micro-chipped just before or after they receive their vaccinations during year one.

thanks for the advice! And also I see the pros to micro chipping but you have to be open minded and look at the cons too!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Something like this could have potential medical benefits, if used to identify patients who are unconscious and arrive at an emergency room. Their medical conditions could be obtained in an instant and this would save lives.

But unfortunately with good comes evil, and this technology will be used eventually to control humans completely. It's just a matter of time.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Wow, that Fox guy is either batty or terminally uninformed. Maybe both. Time to drop a big comment over there - thanks OP, I generally don't go to Fox and wouldn't have seen it.

Look, most people don't know doodly about RFID, and that Fox guy is at the top of the list. You can't "track" implants. It doesn't work that way. None of the companies he spells out do that either, for good reason - it isn't really possible in a practical way.

Not all RFID is qualitatively the same, even though it's all lumped into one category. The sort you can implant doesn't lend itself to "tracking", due to some pretty damned immutable laws of physics. The sort you can read at a distance don't work as implants. Unfortunately, most people don't really understand much about the tech and since they're all lumped together by the media, people tend to think any RFID part can do the functions of all the different types of RFID, which isn't so.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yes. It is already beginning under the guise of keeping tabs on children and having health information readily available. It sounds like a great idea, people get the chip, and boom we're duped.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Pros for hypodermic chipping? Sure if you're cattle there are lots. No thanks

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX

Originally posted by BenIndaSun

thanks for the advice! And also I see the pros to micro chipping but you have to be open minded and look at the cons too!

Trust me, I am VERY cognizant of the CONS, sorry I wasn't explicit in my anti-micro chip sentiment. ( I don't agree with vaccinations either
). Parents just feel safer...child safety really wouldn't be enhanced.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinthematrix
Yes. It is already beginning under the guise of keeping tabs on children and having health information readily available. It sounds like a great idea, people get the chip, and boom we're duped.

although I don't think everything the government does is sinister, I don't think historically every action made by them has been for the good of the general public. And I think there is good intent behind this, but like many things in science there is a good and bad side too it it has the possibility to be misused. For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction

examples

nuclear power, japan knows what i'm talking about

gunpowder, once used for fireworks!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Please watch:

Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

Google Video Link

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

I see what you mean about parents"feeling safer" and i'm glad to see that you see both sides!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join