It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Think Your Job is Hard, Try Working for the CIA or NSA or whoever this is.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The CIA, NSA, ehhh who knows, and since this is the Skunk Works thread and I can neither confirm nor deny this is not just telephone company employees. None the less here's my story...

So it's a Beautiful Sunday Morning here in Tarpon Springs, FL. To my S.E. there is a cell tower. I see this tower everyday and for the most part have it's image embedded. Well, I was out smoking my first cigarette of the morning and out of the corner of my eye I noticed what I thought was a new addition to this tower. So I went and got my camera to have a "closer" look to see what TPTB were installing.

This is how I see the tower everyday:

Note: use the scroll bar at the bottom of the photos to view the full shot

See anything? Okay, then closer....

Now?..let me go closer...

Sunday morning...bet these guys get paid GOOD!! now closer...

Hang on gentlemen!

[edit on 5/16/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
The CIA, NSA, ehhh who knows, and since this is the Skunk Works thread and I can neither confirm nor deny this is not just telephone company employees. None the less here's my story...

So it's a Beautiful Sunday Morning here in Tarpon Springs, FL.

So your camera is nice, and should be used for more constructive purposes. Why cant you just point it at some beach butt floss like everyone else?

Uh..yea, You can't confirm who it was. Thats good cuz..who cares?
CIA, NSA? I can pretty much confirm that it is not a gov. alphabet agency.

Can you imagine a hard wind blowing on a Sat. night causing a service call by the company that services the towers. I bet those boys make less than you would think.

I thought you where going to show them installing a camera, and at least claim big bro is looking back at you.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I'm wondering, if they were to do this job in high winds, would they get hazard pay?

While they were up there, you should've went snooping around looking for their vehicle. Maybe markings on the side, or if not, run their licence plate.

And when you're done with that, reward yourself with a little beach floss

Peace

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SLaPPiE

Why cant you just point it at some beach butt floss like everyone else?

Hahahhahahaha
have you been looking through my Memory Card? None the less, there isn't a "Beach Butt Floss" thread on ATS yet.

The "alphabet agency" reference in the OP was merely a story to wrap around the pics so I could post them. What the fellas get paid doing that job is probably not the best. I think anyone willing to do that type of work is a bit off their rocker to begin with. Although I bet it makes for some spectacular views.

top topics

join