It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is everybody crying and whining about anyway

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
[edit on 9-6-2004 by kegs]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

Originally posted by Colonel

Now, that I'm not a mod, do you think I'm more dangerous or less dangerous?

you're not dangerous, you're just ignorant and spiteful, that just makes you annoying, not dangerous.

Waaaah! Waaah! Waah! *Sniff-sniff* You gonna cry now?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

i see no need to, i see right through your BS like a window pane and it doesnt effect me. just thought i'd point it out to you and everyone else.

you're mr predictable, not dangerous. you're a creature of habit, not a public enemy you claim yourself to be. you're all talk and no action. you're a person full of inconsistencies and double standards.

in short there is nothing new or original to you fro,m your words right down to your attitude. it is old hat and has been done countless times before you hit the scene or knew what a politician was (i doubt you know even now)

i'm one of the few people who sees right through your act and i doesnt sway me. it doesnt anger me but rather it has the opposite effect, i feel like taking a nap. you're boring and ignorant. its funny to watch you side step questions people ask you. i find it amusing to watch you scurry around looking for excuses to never claim you're wrong. you work yourself into a feverish pitch over what? people who dont know who you are dont give a damn about you? that has to be the most amusing part of this! its hilarious to watch you defend a whole politicial party because they tell you thinkgs that make you feel better while doing absolutely nothing to back up those claims. sure they might make token gestures but guess what? those politicians are millionaires and you're not. while you complain of republicans leaving people starving in the streets guess how many of these democrats you defend invite homeless people into their homes? zero. you're an ignorant little drone worker of a pawn in their own little game of chess where you champion their cause, which results in you campaigning for them making it easier for them to stay in power while they taek more of your money. you're far from dangerous, you're under their thumb, on a leash right where they want you. good doggy! now bark colonel! growl at the republicans colonel. good dog!

you're a yutz. i have no need to be afraid you more than i need to be afraid of a can opener. like you, its a tool everyone likes to use.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I agree with Colonel, Reagan's policies condemned poor people to death and everyone treats him like a real american hero. Hell their having a national day of mourning on friday for him. Now I do have some feelings on this, I mean he was human, but he aint my pal.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Oh please, you'd be leaking like crazy if Clinton died.....or worse yet, Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton....

Man, beating a dead man...that's a new low....*sigh*

[Edited on 7-6-2004 by Gazrok]

its like beating the detroit tigers it not a hard thing to do. liberals always take the easy way out

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

i see no need to, i see right through your BS like a window pane and it doesnt effect me. just thought i'd point it out to you and everyone else.

you're mr predictable, not dangerous. you're a creature of habit, not a public enemy you claim yourself to be. you're all talk and no action. you're a person full of inconsistencies and double standards.

in short there is nothing new or original to you fro,m your words right down to your attitude. it is old hat and has been done countless times before you hit the scene or knew what a politician was (i doubt you know even now)

i'm one of the few people who sees right through your act and i doesnt sway me. it doesnt anger me but rather it has the opposite effect, i feel like taking a nap. you're boring and ignorant. its funny to watch you side step questions people ask you. i find it amusing to watch you scurry around looking for excuses to never claim you're wrong. you work yourself into a feverish pitch over what? people who dont know who you are dont give a damn about you? that has to be the most amusing part of this! its hilarious to watch you defend a whole politicial party because they tell you thinkgs that make you feel better while doing absolutely nothing to back up those claims. sure they might make token gestures but guess what? those politicians are millionaires and you're not. while you complain of republicans leaving people starving in the streets guess how many of these democrats you defend invite homeless people into their homes? zero. you're an ignorant little drone worker of a pawn in their own little game of chess where you champion their cause, which results in you campaigning for them making it easier for them to stay in power while they taek more of your money. you're far from dangerous, you're under their thumb, on a leash right where they want you. good doggy! now bark colonel! growl at the republicans colonel. good dog!

you're a yutz. i have no need to be afraid you more than i need to be afraid of a can opener. like you, its a tool everyone likes to use.

Hmm... What he said.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Anyone else wondering if "colonel" is as much a little kid as his avatar?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

You know what I did when I heard that he died? I HAD A BEER AND DANCED!

I hope you at least poured some on the concrete for the fallen Cowboy.

After all, Reagen died with his diapers on.

I hated the guy too, but all I hate now is the non-stop frailing TV coverage. It's like a month long Irish wake. Enough already.

MAKE IT STOP!
I don't have a TV so I am lucky . When I moved to California I registered to vote . The cuts that were initiated when Reagan was govenor put tons of mentally ill people out on the street . Not cool to make fun of a decrepit old man who soils himself , but his lying younger self deserves much contempt . He actually did not commit purgury when he said "I do not recall" and it is fitting after all the BS he claimed to be ignorant to that he actually could not recall....

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Now, that I'm not a mod, do you think I'm more dangerous or less dangerous?:

Funny you mention that as Im just waiting for AR to show up and hand you your ass again.

I'm just sitting back and watching this one, boys, as you are all doing a fine job yourselves. Go get 'em, Prank....

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Anyone know why the Colonel lost his mod status?

I thought that when you became a mod it was for life, or till they put you out to pasture.

BTW Prank, excellent summary of the Colonel and all of his accomplishments.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
I'm just sitting back and watching this one, boys, as you are all doing a fine job yourselves. Go get 'em, Prank....

I think everyone is just sitting back and watching now AR. Those actually addressing the topic expired some time ago (like Reagen). Just like every other time he posts, this turned into a thread about Colonel almost immediately, and not the topic.

But it served it's purpose before taking the inevitable nose dive.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

I think everyone is just sitting back and watching now AR. Those actually addressing the topic expired some time ago (like Reagen). Just like every other time he posts, this turned into a thread about Colonel almost immediately, and not the topic.

But it served it's purpose before taking the inevitable nose dive.

Carry on.

Well, for my two cents, I believe it took the tack it did because people are disgusted by the thread, and the unbelievable tackiness you and the Kernal have shown in your revisionist rants (no pun intended) on a man the entire world is heralding as one of the greatest presidents of all time, to include Democrats AND the liberal media.

When you start trashy threads like this, you beg to be spanked.

You got what you asked for.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
And I hate to bust your bubble there Colonel, but that famed and Democratically claimed "great economics of Bill Clinton" was a byproduct and was inherited of and from who else? Reagan.

Start a thread, spin master, on this and other fallacies that the corporate media will flood us further with this week. But buy yourself one of those inflatable doughnuts first, cause there's an azz whuppin' coming, ok?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
BT,
Seeker is correct.
Clinton did inherit reaganomics, or the results of it.

Do you think that the timeline of history starts and stops with an election?

Quite frankly, Bush got stuck holding a collapsing economic balloon from clinton+the corporate RIPPOFFS and resulting - effect on things...oh yeah then 9-11 happened, and 400 employees where i worked in florida lost their jobs on 9-12...again the economy tanked...but Bush caused all that right? There was no economy before him, or before clinton...the economic forces just magically switch when we swap Presidents eh?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hey Colonel, can we at least give this thread a more descriptive title?

How about

Colonel's funeral pyre for President Regan.

(chuckling)

Its accurate as he's dead, and you certantly threw napalm onto his coffin with this thread..(ha ha he whoo)..and it will give repugnants a shred of dignity for this post by acknowledging Regan's title as we would other Presidents.

The elegance of the first salvos crudeness was exquisite.
Even tho I liked Regan, ill admit, seems like there was hanky panky going on, but then again isnt there always in the Whitehouse?

Colonel, I appreciate your derrangements. Keep up the good work.
Are you sure your not Malkavian?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
BT,
Seeker is correct.
Clinton did inherit reaganomics, or the results of it.

You're welcome to participate in that same thread & I recommend to bring the hemmaroid doughnut for yourself as well!

I'd start it, but I'm kind of swamped & just taking "mental smoke" ATS breaks!

As a starter, Clinton did inherit much; the National Debt tripled under Reganomics

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A friend of mine who is in the marine reserves, he was in Kuwait last year but his unit was recently returned to base, stated something that sums this entire situation up. Yesterday a lady walked into our store and got upset that our flag wasn't at half mast in respect for Reagan (half mast is the position of the flag used during military funerals etc..), well my friend got a little upset at this and said bluntly "Why should we mourn one man when soldiers are dying everday over in Iraq?"

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeldren
well my friend got a little upset at this and said bluntly "Why should we mourn one man when soldiers are dying everday over in Iraq?"

My grandmother (of all people) said the same thing when she heard the laundry list of all Bush was doing to honor Reagen over the next week.

Or rather she said "Why wasn't the flag already at half mast for our kids in Iraq? Why is this the only funeral Bush wants us to see?"

She went on. It got ugly. The cops came.

No, but it is quite a juxtaposition how they showboat and capitalize on Reagen's corpse versus hiding the war dead like they have something to be ashamed of.

ADDITION: Just talked to my Grandmother and she read me the riot act. WHEEL OF FORTUNE is being pre-empted on CBS to show Reagen's corpse being moved again. It's like the News following the White Bronco or a truck load of Florida ballots. Man, you don't come come between old people and the WHEEL.

[Edited on 9-6-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Oh, for chrissakes, what the hell is this???? I can't even watch TV b/c they got this funeral crap on now---ON EVERY CHANNEL! What is the big deal? What did he do? They got him like a freakin superhero now, like a freakin Captan America! AND I CAN'T WATCH MY DAMN TV SHOWS! When is this nonsesne going to end?????

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe we should all respect him as the sell-out that he is for....

the the slimey role he played as a so-called champion of actors guild, in delivering actors and other showbiz people to the slavering jaws of McCarthyism. We can all celebrate narcs, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join