It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the 'Antichrist' is good

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
How can the antichrist be good? Good and evil are not the same things.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Pretty sure it was Jesus who was for peace, in order for someone to be Bizarro Jesus they'd have to be for war and death and disharmony.

I don't believe in the anti-christ but I do believe that a one world government is inevitable, the question is who will be in charge of it we the people or TPTB.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As a secular humanist and Luciferian It's funny you mention this because last year during what I can only explain as a period of spiritual awakening a near perfect, red inverted triangle manifested on my right upper palm 1/4 inch long on each side. It's been there for over a year now and hasn't changed or healed like a scar or bruise. It's the weirdest thing, like a stigmata or something.
The only thing I can judge it to be is a representation of the unholy trinity; the beast, Satan and the false prophet. The Mark of the Beast, if you will. I don't feel like ultimate evil, I'm a good and kind person, but have you considered that maybe the Antichrist is the good guy and that Jesus could represent the wrong path? Perhaps the real enemies of humanity knew one day a true messiah would come to unite people against the false savior so they depicted him as evil (the Antichrist) in order to get people to reject their true savior ;-)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This isn't hard people.

If there was a God who is first, he was first. If he was first he must have created things out of kindness. Good creates, bad destroys (Just like you all do. It's hard to create something when you are angry or by the act of destroying something).

So follow that which is good, honest, true, caring, loving. Live it, love it, act it, think it, intent it, do it. Don't smash your head against rocks all the time over things that are concerning you and less if they are far away and are other peoples doing. Do what is best, every trouble you face is a work to solve, not a problem.
Have no fear, though your body tells you to, keep your awareness sharp.

And concerning the topic. If a new world order is to come, then it is to come and what is best to do is to judge it by it's deeds and take a stand as it manifests. Not to dream about it's implications and deciding right away what it is. One is never to sure until the puzzle gives away it's appearance.

Live life in all that is good. And thank that which is first for granting you the oppurtunity to partake in that. Not the evil of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join