It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the 'Antichrist' is good

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The Tower of Babel (Hebrew: מגדל בבל‎ Migdal Bavel Arabic: برج بابل‎ Burj Babil), according to the Book of Genesis,[1] was an enormous tower built at the city of Babylon (Hebrew: Bavel, Akkadian: Babilu). According to the biblical account, a united humanity of the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating from the east, participated in the building. The people decided their city should have a tower so immense that it would have "its top in the heavens."[2]

However, the Tower of Babel was not built for the worship and praise of Yahweh, but was instead dedicated to the glory of man, to "make a name" for the builders: "And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth." (Genesis 11:4). The Book of Genesis then relates how Yahweh, displeased with the builders' intent, came down and confused their languages and scattered the people throughout the earth (Genesis 11:5-8).

The story is found in Genesis 11:1-9˄, and appears in the King James Version as follows:

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children built. 6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do; and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

The Jewish historian & Roman Citizen Flavius Josephus, in his Antiquities of the Jews (c AD 94), recounted history as found in the Hebrew Bible and mentioned the Tower of Babel. He wrote that it was Nimrod who had the tower built and that Nimrod was a tyrant who tried to turn the people away from God. In this account, God confused the people rather than destroying them because destroying people with a Flood hadn't taught them to be godly.

Now it was Nimrod who excited them to such an affront and contempt of God. He was the grandson of Ham, the son of Noah, a bold man, and of great strength of hand. He persuaded them not to ascribe it to God, as if it were through his means they were happy, but to believe that it was their own courage which procured that happiness. He also gradually changed the government into tyranny, seeing no other way of turning men from the fear of God, but to bring them into a constant dependence on his power... Now the multitude were very ready to follow the determination of Nimrod and to esteem it a piece of cowardice to submit to God; and they built a tower, neither sparing any pains, nor being in any degree negligent about the work: and, by reason of the multitude of hands employed in it, it grew very high, sooner than any one could expect; but the thickness of it was so great, and it was so strongly built, that thereby its great height seemed, upon the view, to be less than it really was. It was built of burnt brick, cemented together with mortar, made of bitumen, that it might not be liable to admit water. When God saw that they acted so madly, he did not resolve to destroy them utterly, since they were not grown wiser by the destruction of the former sinners [in the Flood]; but he caused a tumult among them, by producing in them diverse languages, and causing that, through the multitude of those languages, they should not be able to understand one another. The place wherein they built the tower is now called Babylon, because of the confusion of that language which they readily understood before; for the Hebrews mean by the word Babel, confusion...

The Tower of Babylon represented the unity of all humanity; 1 government, 1 world, 1 language, 1 people. But the religious did not want the tower and world unity because they said Nimrod was against god when he created the tower, they wanted the tower destroyed. In all 3 religions, the 'antichrist' is a person who will attempt to unite the whole world, the religious don't want peace and unity because that will prove that religion is not important. They must keep themselves seperate through their religions, that is the purpose of religion, to keep the world without unity. The world cannot unite if their dogma's are in their way.

The 'Antichrist' will be against god, and against religion but not against humanity. He will be a man of the people who will unite the world jsut as all religion state, but why they call him evil is because they don't want unity of the world. He will bring peace and unity to all people, he is not evil he is the height of all things that are all good. We must stand united with the 'antichrist', and against the evil ones who want terror and oppose unity.

If you are for peace, unity and happiness you will stand with the so called 'antichrist, but if you want war, terror and hatred you will stand with the religious.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5/16/10 by Misoir]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

And if you want to stand with Yahweh you will oppose him.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
The Tower of Babel represented the unity of all humanity; 1 government, 1 world, 1 language, 1 people. .. the 'antichrist' is a person who will attempt to unite the whole world,

On this site, what you're advocating is called the "New World Order".
Well done; this might be fun.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

There are two attempts of a so called 'New World Order', one is by the elite group of bankers/corporations/governments and the other is by the secret societies who have been fighting for world unity in peace. IMO it would be good to have a 'NWO' by the people fighting for justice, not the people fighting for wealth.

Why do you not want the world to be united? My guess would be that you are religious.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Why do you not want the world to be united? My guess would be that you are religious.

Where did I say I was against it? I was just looking forward to the possible entertainment.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Oh what ever my question is why did you put this in the "General Conspiracies" area? This is strictly religious. though I agree with some of what you've said, that fact is that people free anything they've been told id bad. Thus the "Anti-Christ" would become the enemy of man. Sooooo it doesn't matter the intention, it only matters the perception.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
God is so cruel he makes the anti-Christ look good. There was a few times I considered this. The serpent wanted to educate Adam and Eve, the Tower of Babel wanted to unify the world. God is against such things, apparently. Looks like God wants to keep people separate and ignorant. I believe Yahweh is an extraterrestrial demigod and not the supreme creator. And if I am right, we have been played by advanced reverse psychology that spans since the beginning of time.

P.S - why does God always slander the "anti-Christ" but there is no proof of "God's" claims? Why is the "anti-Christ" more mature than God?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Where did I say I was against it? I was just looking forward to the possible entertainment.

Well... you didn't I guess I shouldn't assume things about others, I apologize.

Yes, I am sure I'll be blasted many times for this thread when they just won't understand what I'm saying. I'm not evil, I won't evil kill a moth. They will just think I'm some Satan worshipper, which I am not. I am an Atheist Agnostic. My point of this thread is to tell people that if in their lifetimes comes a figure which is said to be the antichrist and is not off intentially murdering innocents, then he should be followed because he is good. Religion has proven itself as the bearer of all things bad, and they are against peace and unity. That is the point of this thread and I want everyon to know that.

[edit on 5/16/10 by Misoir]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
God is so cruel he makes the anti-Christ look good. There was a few times I considered this. The serpent wanted to educate Adam and Eve, the Tower of Babel wanted to unify the world. God is against such things, apparently. Looks like God wants to keep people separate and ignorant. I believe Yahweh is an extraterrestrial demigod and not the supreme creator. And if I am right, we have been played by advanced reverse psychology that spans since the beginning of time.

P.S - why does God always slander the "anti-Christ" but there is no proof of "God's" claims? Why is the "anti-Christ" more mature than God?

Yahweh was revealed in Jesus the Messiah...
...now look at the character of this God/man...
...and remember what religion and secular authority combined did to Him.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

In that case, as compensation, you can have my admission that I am religious. With an occasional mischievous streak.

I don't think that faith obliges me to be against peace and unity. But if the promoter of that peace and unity then demands to be worshipped as the returned Christ, my faith might oblige me to refuse.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You might want to read up on your history in and outside of the Bible. Your friend Nimrod of Babel fame...he wanted no God because he wanted to be a god. He was anti religion because he wanted to be the basis of a religion. He wanted to be worshipped.

Now, if you enjoy sacrificing babies..ie the worship of Baal, Molech, all go back to good ol' Nimrod and Saramis...then go ahead. Enjoy your Bael based world. Unfortunately, the anti-christ will be just as tolerant and fun-loving.

The anti-christ will either compromise all religions and blend into one, or he will destroy all religions...only to force worship of himself. I've read the book and know how it plays out.

Have fun with the anti-christ and your NWO.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I highly doubt that in this modern age anyone would demand worship or sacrificing people/animals. The Antichrist will probably be a little crazy, anyone who wants and can unite the world is definitly not normal, but if he isn't killing, sacrificing or demanding worship then I will follow.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
A united world would be good, but union always has some sort of agenda.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
WORSHIP is desired, even in the slightest, by egomaniacs and psychopaths ONLY. I tend to believe it isn't possible for just ONE world leader to have powerful enough influence among ALL nations, cultures, languages, but I could be wrong. Whoever, singular or plural, emerges as (a) REAL leader(s), for THE first time ever in known human history, he, she or they would do right in promoting only one essential agenda: the maximum possible love of freedom and nature. Such a leader could not be referred to by any (at least halfway) reasonable and mature enough mind as any type of "anti-Christ."

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

"And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth." (Genesis 11:4).

We can see this same scenario played out in post Civil War America, did not the Black man wish to make a name for himself, lest he be scattered? After much study on this biblical principle, I think what they were building was not a tower in the conventional sense, it was more like a space port, so they could fly to the abode of the Gods. The Gods (Annunaki) saw this happening, and could not let it stand. So, by some means or other, these beings were, and are masters at genetic splicing and manipulation, they somehow stripped off all of our DNA strands but two. We originally had more, some say 12. The human race is slowing, but surely growing those strands back....

DNA, Body Changes And Remedies

What exactly is DNA Activation?

Think about this. How many of us are genetic scientists? Which of us actually knows what our DNA looks like under a microscope? All we know is what we are told, people, and face it, for most people, growing new strands of DNA is something we are just not fully aware of. I am aware of it, as are many of you in here, no doubt of that. I'm taking about the average Joe. We I ET, I could most easily take Joe from his bed while he sleeps, and do with is DNA as I choose to. Who could stop me? If Joe happens to wake up, I will simply wipe his memory of the event. Oh, he may tell his friends he was "abducted by aliens," but who will believe him?

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

I, and many more, believe the one language to be Telepathy. There probably was no "speech." Certainly the Annunaki Gods were able to make humans work the mines by mind control techniques, or else guards would have to be posted. The IGGI were tired of working in the mines, they wished to take human wives and settle down for some fun and home life on this far from home place, but even that backfired.

The 'Antichrist' will be against god, and against religion but not against humanity. He will be a man of the people who will unite the world jsut as all religion state, but why they call him evil is because they don't want unity of the world. He will bring peace and unity to all people, he is not evil he is the height of all things that are all good. We must stand united with the 'antichrist', and against the evil ones who want terror and oppose unity.

I have to agree with you here. I myself am not "anti-Christ," but I am anti organized religion in any form. I too believe a great leader will appear, but I think it will be a woman, not a man as the KJ Bible would have us believe. How do I know this? just a feeling, nothing more. The world does need to stand together, not as a one world government, but as a unified people, a people whose minds work together against those who would control us, and manipulate us, and force us to fight each other.

Originally posted by TSawyer

[edit on 16-5-2010 by TSawyer]

Again, I have to agree fully here. I have come to believe Yahweh was, or is, a Reptilian overlord. Jealous and cruel, he killed millions for their land and possessions, and controlled his "people" into doing exactly what he wanted them to do. The "Supreme Creator" is most likely a Force of Energy, pure energy. There was a time of explosion, and the pieces became our Spirits. Our mission is to bring the pieces back together. In four cycles we have failed to do this. The forth cycle will soon come to a close, as the fifth cycle gets ready to be born. Do we let these beings control us again? Or do we come together and drive them away for good? Others beings (ET) will help us if we do this, they can do nothing unless we ask them to.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

What if the supposed 'antichrist' and his implants actually mean giving us back our dna that was taken from us. The religious are the ones who keep us from reaching our full potential by delaying our advancements in science which will keep us on earth and keep us from reaching the 'gods' or aliens if you will.

Could that be possible?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well, everything is possible, in that it could be the way of it, but I happen to think that the digital angel implants are a product of man, who, being in collusion with ET beings they know not, and attempting to attain full control over our bodies, and our Spirits being as we reside within the body. TPTB do not want us to reach our full potential, for if we ever did, they would lose all control and we would surely destroy them all with our wrath at them and the way they have kept us down. This sinister agenda goes all the way back to Atlantis....
Read about the agenda here:

The Atlantean Conspiracy - Exposing the Illuminati from Atlantis to 2012

Digital Angel Technology

Digital Angel unveiled Human-tracking subdermal implant technology makes debut

'Digital Angel' set to fly soon Implant technology to be beta tested on humans

Digital Angel - Miraculous medical potential

Digital Angel GPS and RFID products

The RTLS/RFID Technology Wars Are Over

Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) a key part of the global surveillance society

There is no denying that this is real, and that TPTB plan to use it on us. To be in denial on these things is to live within a box, and a very small box at that. Put the pieces together, and what do you get? George Orwell's 1984, or a version of it, global surveillance of a slave race controlled via satellites using artificial intelligent programs. How long do you think it will take it to become aware and kill us all? Perhaps this is only the rantings of a madman, but Digital Angel is real, and so is Thought Control.

Related:

Substantial evidence from numerous sources shows that our federal
government's intelligence agencies are responsible for an astonishing
assortment of mind control experiments and projects, dating back at least 50
years. The Napa (CA) Sentinel ran a lengthy series in 1991 which provided a
fairly comprehensive overview of the general "state-of-the-art" in mind
control activities in the U.S.; the Washington Post has run some good
coverage on the CIA's and NSA's hellacious abuses in this field. The Church
(Senate) Committee hearings during the 1970s into the practices of the CIA,
NSA and the like in such matters really only scratched the surface of a sordid
, brutal and little-known aspect of the U.S. intelligence services' record in
this type of experimentation -- almost always involving complete abject abuse
of and disregard for constitutional, civil and human rights. In 1994 the
Senate Committee on Veteran’s Affairs (chaired by John D. Rockefeller) held
hearings into the practices of military and intelligence groups regarding
their use of unwitting, unsuspecting “subjects” in a substantial portion of
the so-called research done into fields such as testing the effects of
chemical/biological weapons and the uses of drugs and configured EM/RF
transmissions in mind (and body) control.

psychicspy.com...

Government Torture

RFID, Mind Control and the End of the World

Subliminal Suggestion & Mind Control Patents

Electronic Mind Control

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Now, that's some good research Autowrench! Much, much closer to the AC I'm seeing shape up too. There is less mention of project blue-beam lately, and perhaps it's too well-known now to be "useful" to them for deluding the masses.

Hearing threads like this, where people can conceive of an antichrist as a good guy, and God as anyone less than just and holy, make me think that mind control has gone a tad too far already. Yeah, have fun with your nwo religion based on theosophy. It's going to attempt to unite mankind against God, and therefore against our own lives.

Perhaps you should examine eugenics a little closer before you put your approval on their religion? If you are prepared to accept the religion, why not consider all their vaccinations too! You know they must have best interests in mind.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The anti-Christ will usher in the end of the world; hardly something we should look forward to or celebrate.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
well if the theory of god being an alien is true. then maybe they wouldn't us to follow an "anti-christ" as they would lead us to world peace and possibly a quicker evolution making us a higher entity than the "god" that created us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join