It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones and the new tower of Dubai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
www.vanshardware.com...

What's Done In The Dark Will Be Brought To The Light

It is written hieroglyphically with numbers and images; and the Apostle often appeals to the intelligence of the Initiated. "Let him who hath knowledge, understand! let him who understands, calculate!" he often says, after an allegory or the mention of a number.
-- Albert Pike, Morals and dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

The body of occult work in active use today is like an endless, sticky, black ocean of tar. I have had the misfortune of swimming in that sea of engulfing darkness while researching this article. For an analytical, reasoning mind, the occult is offensive. For the moral, the occult topics relevant for this article are shocking and repulsive. I am sick of this subject. In this section, which I would like to avoid altogether, I will only cover the most important and topical information and leave further research up to the intrepid reader. I only include this section because it does appear to be a very important part of the Georgia Guidestones story.

Former University of Texas assistant professor Texe Marrs is a prolific author on occult topics, particularly those involving Freemasonry, Theosophy and the New Age. Marrs briefly discussed the Georgia Guidestones in his recent book Mysterious Monuments. “I visited it [the Georgia Guidestone monument] some years ago and talked to the City Manager of Eberton about it. He confirmed that the Masonic Lodge folks were the instigators, though he didn't call them that,” Marrs told us recently. “He was quite nervous about the whole situation,” Marrs continued. Our investigation in Elberton provoked similar responses. People were initially very eager to discuss the Guidestones for this article, but became uncomfortable and quiet when the inevitable Masonic issues arose.

The genesis of New Age theology starts with Albert Pike's Morals and dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in 1871, a book where he expounds on a broad range of occult topics. He then radically expands his ideas in Lectures of the Arya in 1873 where he attempts to divorce the European white race from semitic influences by creating an Aryan super-race mythos. In 1888, Helena Blavatky publishes her two volume tome The Secret Doctrine which takes and expand Pike's teachings outside of Freemasonry to found the bedrock of Theosophy. Guido von List "Germanized" Blavatsky's teaching and, through the Bavarian Thule Masonic secret society, gave birth to the Nazi party.

After the Blavatsky-founded Theosophical Society kicked out Alice Bailey, she formed a new branch of Theosophy now commonly called the New Age movement. Her Arcane School and the Lucis Trust have become very influential organizations and appear to be favored as the blueprint for a United Nations endorsed world religion.

A central theme in this Theosophical lineage – in fact, predating Albert Pike – is the idea that man can attain divinity. As such, God becomes the jealous adversary working to thwart man's elevation to godhood. Satan, or, more commonly in modern occult circles, Lucifer is seen as man's ally, the Bringer of Light, the Bestower of Knowledge.

Two passages in Genesis are particularly important pillars of belief for these “Luciferian” sects. Genesis 3:22-24 states:
22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
This is seen as by Luciferians as an admission by God that man can become like Him. It also demonstrates for them that God is unfair, cruel and jealous.

Perhaps an even more important passage is Genesis 11:6. Here, God remarks as King Nimrod's builders erect the Tower of Babel:
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
This passage suggests that godhood is still attainable for man if mankind is unified under one order with one language. For Luciferians, this is the key to achieving their goal of reaching divinity.

Genesis 3:22 appears to be represented in the Georgia Guidestones with the March 22 (3/22) unveiling date. Lucifer or Satan is represented by the number “666” which appears to be encoded in the overall height of the monument of 18 feet (in numerology, it is common practice to combine numbers in the fashion 6+6+6 = 18). The number 18 also appears in the year the monument was unveiled, 1980. In this case 1 + 9 + 8 + 0 = 18 which, again, is the most basic numerological encoding for “666.”

The true dimensions of the monument are obscured by two factors. Firstly, even though Robert Christian specified the monument's measurements in meters, they are reported in all official Guidestone related material in feet. Secondly, the buried support stones are included in the monument's height.

Robert Christian specified each Guidestone to be 0.5m x 2m x 5m. The capstone is an additional 0.5m bringing the overall height of the monument to 5.5m = 18.0 feet. The true dimensions of the various monument components are as follows:
Each Guidestone: 0.5m x 2m x 5m (42,437 lbs. each, proportions 1 : 4 : 10)
Center "Gnomen" stone: 0.5m x 1m x 5m (20,957 lbs., proportions 1 : 2 : 10)
Capstone: 0.5m x 2m x 3m (24,832 lbs., proportions 1 : 4 : 6)
As a sidebar, the SI (metric) system almost perfectly recreates Babylonian / Sumerian metrology in length, volume and mass. Although wikipedia is often unreliable, this quote appears to be essentially accurate:
Although not directly derived from it, there is a 1:2 proportional relationship between SI and Sumerian metrology. SI inherited the convention of the second as 1/86,400th of a solar day from Sumer thus, two Sumerian seconds are approximately one SI second. Moreover, because both systems use a seconds pendulum to create a unit of length, a meter is approximately two kuš3 [cubits], a liter 2 sila3, and a kilogram is 2 ma-na.
So the dimensions of each Guidestone are 1 cubit x 4 cubits x 10 cubits.

Regardless, the proportion of each Guidestone is then 1 : 4 : 10, which is possibly an encoding for January 4, 2010. Lending credibility to this hypothesis is the fact that the Burj Dubai will be officially completed on that date. The Burj Dubai is an almost otherworldly new building. By a very large margin, it is the tallest man-made structure ever built. At 828m (again, the number 18 appears: 8 + 2 + 8 = 18, also 828 = 46 * 18), the Burj Dubai will officially surpass what currently is the tallest building in the world, Taipei 101, by over 1,000 feet (2,717 feet compared to 1,671 feet) when it opens next Monday. The spiraling staircase, ziggurat-like design resembles a 21st Century Tower of Babel (Burj Babil).

Unfortunately, that might be the symbolic intent. The Burj Dubai might be intended to symbolize a new Tower of Babel and a completion of King Nimrod's vision: a world where man can become like God. It might even symbolize that the builders believe an Antichrist has arrived.

Note that the Luciferian elevation of man to godhood is not a gift bestowed upon everyone, but rather a chosen few. The rest of humanity is left to serve and worship their new gods. The totalitarian society outlined in Robert Christian's book is a typical variation of this vision.

Disturbingly, one last piece of evidence supports the hypothesis above. Genesis 11:6 appears in a major, recent event: September 11th, 2001. In Luciferian sects, an upright pentagram represents constructive or good magic, while an inverted pentagram indicates destructive magic: cosmos versus chaos. 9/11 is an inversion of 11:6 indicating a destructive event. Of course, New York's Twin Towers, at one time the two tallest buildings in the world, fell that day and many people died. It is chilling to think that a Luciferian cult would have the power to orchestrate these events, but there does appear to be a trail of occult evidence suggesting the possibility.

NOTE: Since the time this article was initially published, the Burj Dubai was opened in an elaborate, fiery ceremony and renamed the Burj Khalifa after Sheikh Khalaifa bin Zayed Al Nahayan, the leader of Abu Dhabi who bailed out Dubai after a financial crisis last month. It is worth mentioning at this point that the Georgia Guidestones' capstone has the proportions 1 : 4 : 6 and the former emir of Dubai, Sheik Maktoum bin Rashad al Maktoum, died unexpectedly on a trip to Australia on January 4, 2006 (1 / 4 / 6). He was 62.

That is why they tried to stop the building of the tower by pushing Dubai into debt. They wanted the construction of the tower of world unity to be destroyed. They don't want a united human race, they want us killing and hating each other for petty differences created by tbtb. The people for a NWO are not the corporations or the governments, they are against a NWO that is for world peace. There are things at work which we do not know, they are trying to form a humane NWO without religion and ignorance, and the elite group of evil rich people don't want it to happen.

The new tower in Dubai is a sign of hope for humanity, not a sign of evil.

[edit on 5/16/10 by Misoir]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
My 6th sense tells me that you may be developing schizophrenia.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

What's Done In The Dark Will Be Brought To The Light

Oh Dear... that's bad news for all the boys that are just reaching puberty!

IRM

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well, it didn't take long for the minions to jump in the thread with useless, degenerative info.

I consider any tower built under the guise of pride an abomination.

I'm convinced Manly P Hall and Blavatsky and Pike and Crowley and the rest of the Masonic creeps are enjoying their time in Hell.

I suggest that anyone that wants to remain naive and suggest that the Freemasons, and all the other connected secret societies, are harmless,
don't do any research into them.

The first day of research will tell you these societies are up to no God.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soular System
Well, it didn't take long for the minions to jump in the thread with useless, degenerative info.

I consider any tower built under the guise of pride an abomination.

I'm convinced Manly P Hall and Blavatsky and Pike and Crowley and the rest of the Masonic creeps are enjoying their time in Hell.

I suggest that anyone that wants to remain naive and suggest that the Freemasons, and all the other connected secret societies, are harmless,
don't do any research into them.

The first day of research will tell you these societies are up to no God.

Pun intended?

Sadly, the first day of real research will open your eyes much more. If you go looking for a turd in the toilet, you will almost always find it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
My 6th sense tells me that you may be developing schizophrenia.

lol a schizophrenia wont be typing on the net
rather he or she would sit all day and watch TV.

new topics

top topics

join