It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"USA Tries To Blackmail Hacker"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
USA TRIES TO BLACKMAIL HACKER

scottcwaring.blogspot.com...
www.darknet.org.uk...

Work for NSA or goto jail for finding out the truth..............
Seems if this is anything to go by, the US government has no intention of releasing any real info of any signifigance. Seems the only disclosure will come from illegal or be deemed illegal and squashed. They have a fleet of UFO's! They do have Tech that would help the world's global warming crisis!
Makes the oil spill in the ocean abit of a sick joke on the side of TPTB.
He even informed them of their insufficent security. I will not label this man a criminal ever, he's a hero for truth!

update
news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 16-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[edit on Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:04:25 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The thing that gets me, is i have asked people that have read the papers and watched the news. They have never reported the truth of what gary supposedly found, i.e the secret space program.

You would think that is massive news. But the mainstream media, have ignored what he actually found.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Most of the MSM if not all is TPTB's puppet.
The only free and true news is on sites like ATS.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Most of the MSM if not all is TPTB's puppet.
The only free and true news is on sites like ATS.

ATS isn't as free as you believe.. I mean yeah, you uncover hidden truths from our government, but I assure you they know. And they don't care that a select few people, like the amount here on ATS, have heard stuff that no one else ever has. That's because only 1% is going to believe it, and from who they tell, only .01% will believe it.

Now, if you ever uncovered a story that was extremely massive in "conspiracy level." And got a consensus-wide belief of it, I promise the government would shut this place down in a heartbeat. That's what makes this place not free.

Don't take this as an ATS burn. I love this place. However, I'm just trying to talk truth.

-Zarathustria

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm posting here to remind myself to watch these...

This case, and the subject of a secret space program, are both very interesting to me, so I'm sure that once I can actually see what I'm reading this thread will be great

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
nice post, what happened to the guy, where is he now?

For more reading about the Navy Space Command check this thread on ATS.

Reminds me of the saying, be careful what you wish, you just might get it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is the latest developments....situation as it stands....
This could explain the recent cold relations between Britain and the Obama administration?.....
I hope Theresa May changes the appeal decision made by the Brown noser's.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thanks for posting these Gary McKinnon videos!

I'll come back here later to watch these!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
[edit on 10-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
you know just how stupid these OO the gov has a fleet of ufos is?
I mean realy people come on wake up the gov couldnt even keep the stealth a secret realy it was on walmart shelf's before they even admitted it was built lol
and you realy belive they have fleets of ufos and still would rather use f 14??
and guns? give me a brake I grante if the gov had access to adavanced UFO tek they would USE IT and tell me how can you hid millions of people knowing this?
The movie is over kids

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think this is pretty much all bollocks, in the years he spent snooping around government servers he never had the notion to print screen?

Hmmmmm, okidoki.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Life Imprisonment for no real information of great importance other than alerting US government how crap and lax their own staff were.
Appeal
He lost his appeal already so he's off to Singsing in the good ol USA for his sins.
Note to self.......don't alert any government to the poor state of its security.
I'm not surprised really Torries/Labour Same wolf different clothing. Its like a sick game politicians here in the UK play....Torries make the money by bleeding the public dry....labour come along to spend it.......and so the wheel keeps on turning.
All governments are corrupt its the power they wield it makes them drunk and stupid.......

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

[edit on 11-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

new topics

top topics

join