It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help- Disturbing Reoccurring Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm a little freaked out right now... I have been having a type of reoccurring dream about my dog, Marley. I have had a couple in the last week or so, I just can't remember them so well any more.

I have two dogs- Marley & Sheba- Marley is the only one I dream about-

I will go on to tell you about the night before last, and last night's dream.

The night before last-

I dreamed that Marley was lying here, drifting in and out of consciousness- bleeding heavily from the mouth and ears. I did everything I could possibly think of to get him to wake up, but nothing worked..... There was so much blood, and I remember the color as clear as day.

Last Night-

I walked into the bathroom (a strange bathroom) to find Marley lying in the shower. The water had dammed up in there and Marley's head was submerged. I feared he had drowned. I hurried toward him, got in the shower and tried to get him to wake up. Again, he drifted in and out of consciousness- the moments he woke up briefly, he was throwing up bright yellow bile. I gently put him on my lap and tried to keep him upright while hitting his chest so that he wouldn't drown or choke on his own vomit.... he was so heavy, and just kept on throwing up so much of that stuff- I wasn't able to save him- I woke up...I don't remember him dying.

I can't find any explanations on the dream interpretation websites- Please, if anyone can help me 'decode' or intemperate this.....

Just wanted to add a pic- the black one is Marley.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21/04/10 by jinx880101]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
That sounds like a terrible dream to have to experience. I love doggies so much.

I think it might be your subconscious telling you that you love your goggie so much that you would not want to lose him.

If your pup Marley is still alive in real life, give him a HUGE hug and kiss.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thanks...

I did- as soon as I woke up I checked that he was okay.... and he was his normal loving self...

I wonder if he is sick with something I cannot see yet...but I also think I might just be paranoid now because of these dreams.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Defintely keep a close eye on him.

Strangely, I have a interesting instance of dogs that is somewhat irrelevant to this but I feel like sharing anyway.

When I was about 5 years old, I walked to my kitchen in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. In my kitchen, I see a glowing white dog inside my house! It looked happy and was panting, but I was freaked the heck out and ran to my room and hid under the covers. We did not have any indoor dogs, so it was creepy.

Fast forward 10 years. We end up getting a dog from a humane society who looks exactly like the "ghost" dog from 10 years back! I found it to be very interesting.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I can't find any explanations on the dream interpretation websites-
Please, if anyone can help me 'decode' or intemperate this

Rather than ask us, why not ask him? Hold him affectionately, look him in the eyes and tell him you're concerned about him and want to know if he's ok and if there's anything you can do for him.

Listen to what he says.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Just to be on the safe side, could you take Marley to the vet to get him checked over?

You could do a google search on dream meanings but, in this case, I'd forget about dream symbolism and get the dog looked at. It's possible that he's been trying to tell you something in your dreams.

Hope he is ok.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Seems like he is trying to tell you to pour the same filtered water that you drink into their water bowls and don't forget to get a filter for the water that you bathe in ('cause that's where most of the bad stuff is absorbed). Also, I checked the emission spectra for fluorine and it's close to yellow, no telling what it is though for the fluoride compound that may or may not be in your water, I would check with your local district for info on that, just so you know if your kids teeth are safe and what is keeping them that way so well . Now, the blood could be a representation of death that may be the end result of something taking a toll on his health that he is eating/drinking or just a reference to y'all's ostensible kinship which could also be the reason that he mentioned a shower, cause he cares about you being poisoned too (if that's the case...) as well as how his water could be or this could all just be a diet issue, maybe his food has something in it that is not agreeing with him (some foods have fluoride in them too) or just something simple like too many plant derived nutrients that when his body rejects them, that "soup" has a yellowish color. Do you know if your water is fluoridated?

worldental.org...

Lotsa studies out there...

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Razer1073]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hey! thanks to everyone for the advice and replies.

Marley seems to be fine- they both just got de-wormed and I'm giving them aloe crystals to kill any nasties in their system... also been feeding them Greek yogurt to balance the bacteria in their tummies.

I did some more reading about interpretation and it seems that when your dog dies or is sick in your dream, it is suppose to mean that you will lose a friendship. Don't know how accurate these things are, I did recently end a friendship with someone who used to be close- well we abruptly 'drifted' apart...anyz. The important thing is that my baby is okay, and still acting like a puppy!

Thanks all!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I don't know if this will help you feel better, but I was taught that if you dream of a death, it means an impending birth. Perhaps there is some news the wife/daughter/friend isn't telling you yet?

new topics

top topics

join