It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood = Ufologies best kept secret?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry about the skeptics...they serve a purpose too--if
only to reveal thinly veiled agendas in some instances, or to challenge us to provide more information. I have also found a few skeptics who disguise themselves as such, but who are actually believers, and are testing you to see how strongly your convictions are before they
"reveal" themselves. Some, of course are just trolls, and need to be reported to moderators to deal with. I agree however, that it can definitely wear you out at times, but that should not discourage you from whatever disclosures you may want to make. I am sure we would all like to hear them, if/or when experiences happen with you or any others here. Thanks!

p.s. listen to the music in the video in my sig below if you ever need inspiration

[edit on 16-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Although I was not stationed on Fort Hood, I have spent a lot of time there from the years 1998-2000, back when the base was completely open to the public. I have also known many people to have been stationed on Fort Hood, including my former boss and long time friend who worked for 4th ID HQ, with none of them ever mentioning anything to that affect. With that being said, I find it extremely hard to believe that the base has a large multiple level secret underground area, for various reasons. It's just not plausible from the information and experience that I have on and with Fort Hood.

Just my $0.02

--airspoon

[edit on 18-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

What about at Goodfellow?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I live about maybe 30 miles from FT HOOD now a friend of mine that i worked with told me a story recently in between towns of copperas cove and lampasas a ufo was suppose to have crash in the 1980s are so,also the gatesville incident might are not mifght be true,there has been alot of ufo sightings in gatesville near the boys ranch,round rock texas and austin and of course stephenville also the crash between the two towns i never heard of,I have lived in Texas all my life so i am sure i would of heard something about them,but i will look into it

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

I couldn't tell you because I have never even been there, nor do I know anyone who has, at least that I know of.

--airspoon

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Ok thanks.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
here is a link i found talking about the FT Hood and the down crafts www.rense.com... is serveral articles i found that do tell of FT HOOD connections with ufos

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I know for a fact as of 15 years ago there was no 3 story secret underground base at Ft Hood. I can't speculate on anything that happened 60 years ago but there is no underground base as described at Ft Hood. And it's confirmed by GPR.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

That link is dead sir.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
So this gets even better. That is, if you wanna believe Timothy Good and his sources or not.

I recently read his book called "Need to Know", great book, but anyhow. In one chapter he was talking about various underground bases and Fort Hood was mentioned (at the time, known as Camp Hood) and the time line matches my friends story - The story goes that a Solider was told to guard an apparent vacant fenced in plateau. Well, around midnight or so he saw a bright light in the sky descent down onto the plateau and a secret door opened and this bright silver disk descended down through this door there. He claims that there was an Alien base at/near Fort Hood at one point and time. I dunno how much merit the story deserves or if it correlates with the story I was told in this thread or not...but yeah. Take it for what you wish. The words "Alien Base" and being around one of our bigger Military bases is a hard pill for me to swallow. Perhaps there was some type of top secret test flying going on there or something....or maybe that UFO that the guard saw descend into the plateu was one of the crashed UFOs my friend mentioned after it had been fixed. Who knows

I sure wish I could find the report on this somewhere online. Its in his book on pages 109 and 110 or so. Maybe someone elses search fu is stronger than mine and can dig that incident up.
edit on 24-11-2010 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

One flaw in your story is virtually impossible (but not very important to your tale). Absolutely no one is ever based for twenty years at any Army post. The Army does not do that, No US service does. Maybe the guy was some civilian employee that worked at the base for that time. That is possible and more likely.

Fort Hood is about the first or second largest Army base we have. However, that should be understood to mean that it is mostly undeveloped training area where they can fire large artrillery and tank guns, but certainly big enough to hold about anything. It's job, as far as we know is a training base for fighting solders.

That the Army would be involved in keeping UFOs and ETBEs for extended years is very difficult to accept. The Army has nothing to do with such after the Air Corps split off in 1947. A friend of my was a pilot for the Army until a few years ago. The Army is not allowed to have any multiple-engine aircraft of more than two engines. And those are typically small Beechcraft used to haul the generals around which is what my friend did from that base.

Now, the interesting twist to this story is that a few years ago the UFO Reporting Center formerly in Seattle had an amazing report filed by a non-military fellow who was finishing hunting in that area at dusk and was wallking back to his RV. He was startled to see a typical, black triangle approach his position at a low and slow altitude. As I recall it had a low humming noise. Looking through his rifle scope, he was able to see an apparent hatch outlined in red with lettering that said (as I recall) "Emergency.Exit."

Supposedly, the witness was a professional of some sort. His report was very clear, detailed and without elaboration in any aspect. I'm sure it can still be found on the UFORC's site under a defined search. But, of course, that sighting does not much make the case for an underground base with two crashed UFOs and ETBEs.

If you remember an relevant info that was told by the visitor but not in the OP, post it on this thread or send me a U2U and I'll ask my friend. He is not much into UFOs, however.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join