It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undocumented student's arrest called part of 'civil rights disaster'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

OK! OK!

Your pines is bigger than mine....Happy

Hey but you want to know what the benefit of having a smaller pines is?

Ever girl deep-throats.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
wow
alot of hearsay in this thread like i've never seen before

sadly... it just devalues your argument

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I am sure that you are right Izareth when you speak of Mexicans who love their country, and are proud of it as well, people come from everywhere to enjoy the beauty of it!

I hope that the case we have been discussing here helps open eyes on both sides of the issues involving immigration and arriving illegally not only in the USA but all countiries that allow workers in and visitors may come and go.

As for the girl herself, I cannot forget that she was an adult now, at the time of commiting crimes that I myself have been to jail for, at almost the same age she is. I cannot forget that as an adult she entered into college with no way to legalize her situation, she did have recourse, she could have fixed it even if it meant getting back into Mexico long enough to do so. I just don't believe that she didn't have the resources available to her to know the rules and act on them.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Thank You Space Cadet,

And what can I really say, I understand illegal immigration is hurting America. I am sorry for some of the things I say sometimes lol.

I just get angry because I wish this girl could have grown up in Mexico, worked hard and gone to school down here. We need hard working driven people like her in Mexico. She could have held her head high and felt proud to be part of Mexico like many Mexicans are.

But instead she, well whats done is done....

I have dreams tho of one day Mexico and it's people being another player on the world stage, along all the rest. Of no one in Mexico feeling they have to risk life and limb to go to another country, of watching a Mexican space craft take Mexican astronauts to mars and hearing Jose Armstrong say "Un taco chico para hombre y una quesadilla de carne asada grande para la humanidad" as he plants the first Mexican taco shop on it's surface....

Mexico is rich in resources both natural and human, there really is no reason for us to be an embarrassment.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Izarith]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join