It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park Viral Mocking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have listened to all these videos that this Ginger kid has been making. www.youtube.com...

What I get from it is its a Viral mock toward the radical Islamic group that threatened them.

If you go through and listen to it the guy talks about pulling the ginger episodes etc.

This is how it seams to me and I want other opinions.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
been tube surfin haven't we?

If the guy wasn't making a mock of himself I might have made it through the video without laughing.

The parody clips on the sidebar don't do much good either.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
My stomach exploded.

Going to the doctor, then I'll watch it again... and laugh just as hard!

I probably rip on gingers more than anyone though.... I don't know, they don't have souls so what does it matter really? Jk, Noone has a soul

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
So freaking funny. Instant favorite. Guy on a rant about Eric Cartman. If he actually watched SP then he would know that Cartman is completely homophobic, racist, anti semetic, etc.

I have a soul, so f you, I'm a christian.

What a pansy.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I'm a ginger. And I enjoy ginger jokes. Heh. It surely wasn't funny when I was a kid, being beaten up for being Carrot Top. lol. But it made me stronger. Also.I DO have a soul.

Man, everybody knows that you must pick on gingers. lol.

"I'll beat you like a red-headed stepchild." LOL

But really, though, once people grow up a bit, a lot of people are curious to see if you are a true "redhead". And that requires an examination of the nether regions.
And that ain't all bad for the "ginger" folks.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

This kid did his rant prior to the Islamic threats, not after.

Check the dates.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
My stomach exploded.

Going to the doctor, then I'll watch it again... and laugh just as hard!

I probably rip on gingers more than anyone though.... I don't know, they don't have souls so what does it matter really? Jk, Noone has a soul
I laughed pretty hard too, I just ran across this video looking at some south park stuff, then searched for it on ATS to see if anyone here mentioned it.

I can't tell if he's being silly on purpose, or if it's unintentional, but it's funny either way, like when he says "everyone but gingers" gets treated fairly! Lol it seems to me like all kinds of kids get picked on, what's he talking about? But parts of it are word for word what Cartman says.

I think he needs to stop watching South Park if he takes their mess seriously. They make fun of absolutely everything, except Islam, and they'd probably make fn of Muhammad too if the cartoon network would let them, but that's the only thing that's off-limits and I think it makes Stone and Parker mad.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

HAHA

Im a Ginger and proud of it. Gotta love Cartman!

new topics

top topics

join