It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am God. You are God.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Really...., well your definition of what a god is; must be much lower than mine, because to me, a god would not get sick,would not lose his car keys,would not even need a car ,would not have to work and earn money in order to acquire basic needs,in fact he would not need any thing from any body, he would not share his glory with another,would not grow old and die,and he certainly would not be typing on ATS . unless you meet the mentioned guidelines above then your just a feeble human being like the rest of us, and any capabilities that you have came from the ONE true God, who made you, you did not create your self in your mothers womb.... I can't believe that I am really having to say all of this to another human being because they think they are God.....wow

edit on 19-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

this page here got me thinking better about this idea. check it out.. a good read! here is a paste of the beggining in case you want to skim a bit.

The universe can and should be thought of as an orderly, intelligent, and conscious state of being, an Awareness, of which each individual human awareness is a part. In this sense, the physical universe becomes a Universal Mind or Consciousness, engaged in what the Hindu religion calls the Cosmic Dance, an eternal manifestation of deep involvement occurring on every plane everywhere. The Universal Mind is the ultimate source of all knowing and all being, including our human knowing and being. Although the physical universe appears to be a chaotic, random mechanical creation from the perspective of the casual observer, it conceals the vast root Intelligence of the Universal Mind, hidden behind the apparent mechanical chaos of its superficial physical manifestation. This Intelligence is certainly subtle in the extreme, but remains the architect of Creation nonetheless. Its presence is revealed to human beings in many ways – synchronicities, meditative (and other) spiritual visions, epiphanies, occasional direct revelations of deep meaning (causing apparently random events), and extra-sensory observation and perception. Locally, on planet Earth, the Intelligence has created human sentient self-awareness through the process of evolution, as a mirror of The Universal Mind and Intellect. The creation mirrors the Creator – we could not demonstrate our consciousness, even at its current primitive level, without the Presence of the Universal Mind existing at the largely subconscious foundation of that level.

At this subconscious location, the Universal Mind demonstrates a structure having a significant element of collective manifestation. This manifestation is expressed on the level of archetypes and archetypal symbols. The well known Major Arcana of the Tarot system are also archetypal symbols of the various estates and stages of life, as are the Runic glyphs, Hebrew letters, Egyptian hieroglyphics, and Sanskrit characters, to name but a few of the many archetypal symbol systems. That which is collective is shared among us at the deepest level of expression. So it is that we all participate either knowingly or unconsciously in the process of the foundation consciousness of the Universal Mind. The archetypes themselves are buried in chaos, both within the physical tissue matrix of the apparent body, and, beyond that, in the intergalactic matrix of the apparent physical universe. They emerge in the form of the culturally determined symbol systems just mentioned, among many others cataloged in history and prehistory. The archetypes themselves are driven into symbolic manifestation by another hidden, chaotic process. We have referred to this process in this article as the Universal Mind.

The Universal Mind - One Everything

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yeah... show this crap to the 3 billion people who go to bed hungry every night.

It's like telling them to imagine some chicken dinner.
edit on 4/19/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I am those 3 billion people.
..And it makes me sad.
edit on 19-4-2011 by rudeboyrave because: billion

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rudeboyrave
reply to post by infojunkie2

this page here got me thinking better about this idea. check it out.. a good read! here is a paste of the beggining in case you want to skim a bit.

The universe can and should be thought of as an orderly, intelligent, and conscious state of being, an Awareness, of which each individual human awareness is a part. In this sense, the physical universe becomes a Universal Mind or Consciousness, engaged in what the Hindu religion calls the Cosmic Dance, an eternal manifestation of deep involvement occurring on every plane everywhere. The Universal Mind is the ultimate source of all knowing and all being, including our human knowing and being. Although the physical universe appears to be a chaotic, random mechanical creation from the perspective of the casual observer, it conceals the vast root Intelligence of the Universal Mind, hidden behind the apparent mechanical chaos of its superficial physical manifestation. This Intelligence is certainly subtle in the extreme, but remains the architect of Creation nonetheless. Its presence is revealed to human beings in many ways – synchronicities, meditative (and other) spiritual visions, epiphanies, occasional direct revelations of deep meaning (causing apparently random events), and extra-sensory observation and perception. Locally, on planet Earth, the Intelligence has created human sentient self-awareness through the process of evolution, as a mirror of The Universal Mind and Intellect. The creation mirrors the Creator – we could not demonstrate our consciousness, even at its current primitive level, without the Presence of the Universal Mind existing at the largely subconscious foundation of that level.

At this subconscious location, the Universal Mind demonstrates a structure having a significant element of collective manifestation. This manifestation is expressed on the level of archetypes and archetypal symbols. The well known Major Arcana of the Tarot system are also archetypal symbols of the various estates and stages of life, as are the Runic glyphs, Hebrew letters, Egyptian hieroglyphics, and Sanskrit characters, to name but a few of the many archetypal symbol systems. That which is collective is shared among us at the deepest level of expression. So it is that we all participate either knowingly or unconsciously in the process of the foundation consciousness of the Universal Mind. The archetypes themselves are buried in chaos, both within the physical tissue matrix of the apparent body, and, beyond that, in the intergalactic matrix of the apparent physical universe. They emerge in the form of the culturally determined symbol systems just mentioned, among many others cataloged in history and prehistory. The archetypes themselves are driven into symbolic manifestation by another hidden, chaotic process. We have referred to this process in this article as the Universal Mind.

The Universal Mind - One Everything

In short, If The universe is an orderly, intelligent, and conscious state of being, an Awareness, of which each individual human awareness is a part.

Then that means the state of the universe depends upon human the consciousness and awareness,so then that stands to reason that if just one person loses consciousness or becomes brian dead and therefore is unaware
then the universe would crumble since,like you said," each individual human awareness is a part of the universe.

On second thought, just for giggles, could you translate the above post that you sent me into plain every day english? because I may have misunderstood, cause it all sorta sounds like scrambled up, random words from a stoned hippie, trying to hide the fact ,that he's is trying to fool somebody into believing that they must some how be God.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

In short, If The universe is an orderly, intelligent, and conscious state of being, an Awareness, of which each individual human awareness is a part.

Then that means the state of the universe depends upon human the consciousness and awareness,so then that stands to reason that if just one person loses consciousness or becomes brian dead and therefore is unaware
then the universe would crumble since,like you said," each individual human awareness is a part of the universe.

I am not following what you are trying to say. How could one human death harm a universal mind at all? If this idea were proven true... humans would be merely a thought... something for fun perhaps?

On second thought, just for giggles, could you translate the above post that you sent me into plain every day english? because I may have misunderstood, cause it all sorta sounds like scrambled up, random words from a stoned hippie, trying to hide the fact ,that he's is trying to fool somebody into believing that they must some how be God.

I hardly think he is trying to fool anyone....more like explain how he feels about the universe. The English is very readable... i don't feel the need to put someone else's work into smaller words for ATS members.

Also.. i am not stating this information as fact... I am just letting you know that other people are thinking like this too and i think this stuff is fun on the brain

edit on 19-4-2011 by rudeboyrave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I am not following what you are trying to say. How could one human death harm a universal mind at all? If this idea were proven true... humans would be merely a thought... something for fun perhaps?

first please read my above edit. secondly,if I did not misunderstand you,the universal mind depends upon each individual human, sorta like you, if you lose certain brain cells, your brain will not work correctly

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
We must be poor GOD lol in nature we toilets!! is that kind of god we are??? im human

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Would global consciousness be proof of a universal mind?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I hardly think he is trying to fool anyone....more like explain how he feels about the universe. The English is very readable... i don't feel the need to put someone else's work into smaller words for ATS members.

Also.. i am not stating this information as fact... I am just letting you know that other people are thinking like this too and i think this stuff is fun on the brain

It's not fun on my brain right now, I have been up to my ears in taxes and paper work and and freight brokers, I really need something a little lighter, which was why I asked for an interpretation,that's ok though,thanks for the conversation.see ya in the funny papers

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
yeah real life stuff can be horrible. This makes me think about a commercial that I saw on TV the other day. The commercial was for "after life expenses" and yes, thats a direct quote. I could not help but laugh at the advertisement because I cannot comprehend such a thing as after death expenses. I then thought to myself, "haha... i am so funny creating this commercial just to make me have this chuckle"

#... when I die you can shove those bills right up your.... haha!

take it easy man, after all. I am you and we sound stressed.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i found a short story on this kind of subject.

galactanet.com...

it is very good!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2
reply to post by earth2

Really...., well your definition of what a god is; must be much lower than mine, because to me, a god would not get sick,would not lose his car keys,would not even need a car ,would not have to work and earn money in order to acquire basic needs,in fact he would not need any thing from any body, he would not share his glory with another,would not grow old and die,and he certainly would not be typing on ATS . unless you meet the mentioned guidelines above then your just a feeble human being like the rest of us, and any capabilities that you have came from the ONE true God, who made you, you did not create your self in your mothers womb.... I can't believe that I am really having to say all of this to another human being because they think they are God.....wow

well personally i believe its more then just " i am god i rule everything " I believe that death is non existant. i believe in reincarnation and when we die our consciousness or soul or whatever you want to call it moves on to another better body to gain more knowledge. the perception of that god is an almighty being that can fly,walk on water, and is an immortal bearded man in the sky is just one put there by the major modern religions and unfortunately is believed to be the only true perception of god

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join