It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am God. You are God.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by earth2

If we are both God then why do I disagree with you?

Are we schizophrenic?

Because either one or both of you haven't reached your "God" like potential yet, if so there would be no disagreements as you both would be enlightened to the point you could not disagree. Not saying I have reached this either, but you know, it is what it is. My .02. Bye.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

If you are god then why are you upset with yourself?

You, as god, should be secure enough in yourself not to let other gods anger you with their disagreeing opinions.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I love you, you love me, we're a great big family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you.......

Sorry, all I could hear was the Barney song when I read the title of the thread....

I used to think we are all God, but I decided it is impossible. God would not do the things that some people do, some people have no shred of decency in them.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

You can't kill Space dust.

Always been here, always will be.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
You're God?

lol

Dang but where have people misplaced their personal dignity? You might as well be in Vegas wearing a false pair of side burns, a tight white jump suite with a guitar strapped to your side trying to convince people you're the real Elvis. Reincarnated no less.

When will people get off their 'God Complex' and admit to themselves no one can even come close to COMPREHENDING GOD.

That we are a part of God through Christ, yes I believe that because Christ said so - and we are all 'One' in some respect? Enery, matter, soul forces, etc, sure we are.

But that we are GOD?

God that's embarrassing.

peace

This is super funny! I am sorry but Christ was just at the same level as a lot of spiritual people are at. Jesus spoke of common sense which people at the time failed to comprehend. In respects to everything that you are saying, God is within us all.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by drkid]

[edit on 16-5-2010 by drkid]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I did go to your link and its full of very dry dribble, If your happy with that stuff im stoked for you, but once you started quoting Jesus a 2000 year old dead guy with magic powers you lost me. I believe i am god thats what this thread is about, if you dont feel that way, great its your life, hope you are as happy as i am.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Are we pubescent gods or infant gods?

De we have a full grown god that we can call our leader?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

God would not do the things that some people do, some people have no shred of decency in them

But your god is more than happy to send anyone who doesent kneel to him to burn in hell for eteranity. Please, we are all as good and as bad as each other, we all have the power to be as bad as Hitler or as good as (take your pick) but you are right some people are pure scum and dont deserve their right to life.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Continue to read and learn, also focus on embodying more compassion. A lot of you are confusing yourselves while trying to teach other confused individuals. To say you or me are as enlightened as Christ, Buddha or Muhammad... was, is ignorant, to say you are God is also ignorant, although we do all embody "God". I recommend starting with some Buddhist teachings, they are a very clear path to finding these answers.

mmm...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I think when you stop with the Human drama you realize, we are all the same enrgy force, same Atoms or whatever.

And That, imo, is the knowledge.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

If you are god then why are you upset with yourself?

Lol don’t be overly literal, this is spirituality, its personal beliefs about life, death, nature and everything in-between.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
How do I change myself from just godlike all the way up to god?

I already love everyone - what else do I need to do to be a full grown god?

Please help me be the best god I can be.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

agree mate.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Buddhism is still organized man, nothing you say can upset me; don’t graze your knees to much.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Its amazing sometimes to see the amount of people who are waking up to their inner truth. In short I believe the universe is infinite, infinity is unity, we are all one. You are the creator but no more so than the man next to you. The realization that you are god is in and of itself fantastic, but the subsequent becoming the god you have always been, actually living it, now that is even better.

If you want a contradiction, its an atheist(God) who says "there's no such thing as god (myself)", what an amazing creation we are in for we to be free to not even know who we are, free to our respective belief with no undeniable evidence forcing us one way or the other.

Imagine what would happen to the troubles in today's world if we looked at each other as other-selves, Imagine if you saw the man at the end of the gun barrel as god, or as yourself having a different set of experiences in a different body.

Divide and conquer is over upon the mass realization of oneness.

From the Ra material, Law of one
“You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.”

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Nah, I used to think that "we're all God" a long time ago, before I became an atheist, before I woke up and rediscovered true spirituality.

Trust me, we're not all God.

I used to rationalize, Okay, the Universe is actually just a big thought process in the mind of God; therefore, I'm a construct within the mind of God, and everything, therefore, is God.

I outgrew that fallacious notion.

Without dragging you through my torturous trials and tribulations that led to my awakening, suffice to say that I have discovered that not only is there a God, but he probably has forgotten about us.

Oh My God! HOW could a Christian possibly say such a thing?

Well, in our case, here on Earth, Christ has already assumed the burden of all Mankind's sin, creating a new covenant between Man and God. We got a contract, folks. Guaranteed Salvation, all you have to do is call on the name of Jesus, right. End of story.

So, God doesn't have to "watch over" us anymore. The ball's in our court forever, right?

I think God is definitely an entity, a Creator out there somewhere, but that he's probably forgotten all about us. It's our job to find him, right.

Now, that's not saying there aren't instances of divine intervention and miracles — there certainly are. You have any doubt, try walking through the Texas Medical Center sometime and talking with some of the leading scientists in the world. They'll tell your ass but quick that there are miracles and that something beyond their understanding does bring humans back from Stage 4 terminal prognoses to make full recovery. No other explanation. And it's the scientists who will tell you that.

So, if God has forgotten us, who's doing the healing?

Well, there's a triad of God entities, you know... Father (God), Son (Christ), and Holy Spirit.

And, baby, you better believe that the Holy Spirit exists. It's a force that will sit you down, stand you up, dust you off, coif your hair, clear your mind and set you loose with a new and expanded perception of life and living. And I don't care if you're a dumbass liberal atheist or whatever — when the Holy Spirit touches you, your head is going to be put on straight, my friend.

No, I'm not preaching.

Actually, the Holy Spirit fascinates me from a paranormal perspective, because this thing is the most powerful entity of possession that I've ever encountered — and, yes, I've been "Baptized in the Spirit," as my wife terms it in her Catholic parlance.

The difference with the Holy Spirit is that it can come in unannounced, take over your corporeal body, cleanse your mind, erase your past (in your mind) and then depart from your corporeal body. And it's a very physical experience, not merely a temporal one.

Anyway. No, we're not God. There's at least 3 guys running the Universe, and it aint us.

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Instead of trying to get someone to focus on the fact that they are God, turn their focus to the fact that they are not victims. That everything plays out as a way to show you something, to teach you. Once you can let go of the victim complex then you will start to realize that you really are in more control of your own reality than you thought.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

That is the most self centered and egotistical perspective I have heard in a while.

That guy needs a dose of humility to bring him back down to earth.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I believe that you are correct when saying that you are god. You ARE god... You are also me, and I you. Of course, that makes me god too but that's okay! We are one.

This "universal mind" thinking feels very close to the real thing for me when it comes to thinking about it all. You are on the right track. I hope... because its the path I am running down.
--
One thing that really stops me when i think about this is is why are we creating this existence for ourselves? Is it to feel something? or everything? Is a primal life-force bored and lonely or just inquisitive and random? Also... how committed am I to this current life? How about I toss my current physical incarnation a bone.....maybe a jetpack or something on the cheap?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

strange thing. I looked at the clock at 1:11 today. Then 8 hours later i read this thread about being god, which has been on my mind all month. these occurrences in my life are far from random... i must be creating them.

<< 1    3 >>

join