It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am God. You are God.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I like videos like this, this is exactly as I believe. We are all one and we are God.

The title of the video is "Do Not Watch This Video ". I couldn't help myself, so I watched it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

You might be interested in the secular humanism movement. Or you might enjoy being a communist.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yea, maybe on the secular humanism movement, but no on the communism.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by earth2]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
One proviso.
The answer is inside each of us.
But until we know the answer intimately... we are not God ...and dont even know God.
Transformation requires knowing.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Tell me more.

I dig this stuff.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Cool, that’s what I believe; it is refreshing to know the whole world isn’t full of serfs, but im not going to meet up with like minded people once a week and worships myself, sounds a bit weird.

It’s a really simple belief Life=God, be it organism, plant, animal, human, alien, planet, galaxy or universe. All living systems which is god and we are a part of that system meaning we are god. It’s idealistic to think that all the serfs out there will realize this but the world would be a better place if everyone did, that will only happen once we all die.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Tell me more.

I dig this stuff.

Keep digging then , you will find you if you persevere.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

I believe that we are here to learn. Learn what it is to feel love, pain, mortality, fear, joy.... to really learn "right and wrong" and know what it means to "do unto others". The "trap" is doing what we have expressly been told not to do..... why, because what is described as "sin" is destructive if you were a "caretaker"

Life here is "Training Day".

The "watchers" failed. They were supposed to be the caretakers and instead decided to abandon their duties, teach man warfare, and breed super-human offspring. They did not care if they caused pain and suffering because they did not know what it was. They did not feel. To them, we were the "units" in a computer war game.

Very similar.... Do you care if you "kill" and "maim" in a computer game? Do you care about the creatures in a game? No, because they are nothing to us. Objects to "entertain" our desires.... very similar concept to what happened with the watchers except they were the "non corporeal" spirits or photons and Earth was the "meat puppets".

The Watchers caused devastation and set themselves up as "the gods". This is not the first time Angels have failed in their task as "caretakers".

So now, WE get to experience being the "meat puppets" that we are supposed to learn to take care of. This is "training". To teach us what it is to feel, fear, and wonder and if and when we have "learned" what God has deemed necessary, then we my become the caretakers of creation in another universe, realm, galaxy, whatever.

I do not completely agree with everything on this site, but it will make you think. Please review this, great reading, you will be interested if you spend a few minutes. I am not sure if we reincarnate to continue to learn or if we failed or not. We may only have one shot... I don't know.

reluctant-messenger.com...

Christ is the key. As I am explaining our purpose, so I believe was the purpose of Jesus. God in flesh with limitations to "understand" his creation. No other religion has God actually giving a damn enough to "die for MY salvation".

I cannot believe evolution has just happened like this. To much does not make sense.

Why would humans all over the globe supposedly separated for 1000's of years suddenly ALL gather in places and build freeking gigantic Monolithic structures with stones weighing 1000's of pounds? Why? ..... because the Watchers set themselves up as mythos gods all over the world and taught them and told them to do it. Our Moon makes no sense. It is to large, doesn't rotate correctly and it seems life wouldn't even exist without it. Insects make no sense, especially the "abilities" that they have, almost as if a group of people were playing "spore" and creating & designing defenses, counter defenses and offensive weapons for strategy gaming. Insects are the ultimate "Gladiators".

Anyway, people wonder why God allows suffering and injustice in the world. Now you know why (or so I believe). It is a learning experience and in the "grand scheme" of things is not so bad. When you return to your spirit self or "soul", this experience you will remember but to you it will be like your "character" living in a video game. The lesson is to understand that the "people" in that game are important and now YOU know what it is like to "be" one of the "creation". Hopefully you will earn the right to be a "caretaker" or "creator" for God in another time and place. Hopefully we can learn to love creation instead of trying to make it entertain us, serve us, fear us, etc. Hopefully we can learn enough to understand fear, suffering, and pain and NOT inflict it upon creation if you earn the right or position.

It is not about going to church, socializing, etc. It is about "understanding" mortal life. Learning, caring, loving, etc. I believe Jesus changed God's understanding or his own creation and was the better for it. Jesus has shown us the way but few will truly listen and seperate themselves from their selfish ways an "wants". The Watchers "wanted" to much and defied God's orders and caused the near destruction of the Earth. Lucifer before them may have obliterated the planet to a lifeless husk.

Does this make any sense to you? Does the purpose for being here make sense? To learn, to obey God's laws for the better good. To learn to not be a selfish self serving destroyer. To learn what it is to be the "created flesh" and NOT abuse and hurt them.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

If we are both God then why do I disagree with you?

Are we schizophrenic?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

I guess because God is everything, including disagreements and agreements.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by earth2]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This video is truth. I already know we are all GOD. The hard part is just finding it within yourself and your consciousness to accept the fact. Once you are at a higher level, you will understand all our brains are connected. When looking at a building, you might feel you helped create it some how but you cannot explain it. This is it my friends, follow your intuition.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Yes, Jesus told his followers. "Do you not know that you are gods?"

And he also said, "The kingdom of Heaven is within you."

We are all gods. And we are connected to the Creator.

I wish everyone could experience what I saw through the Creator's eyes.
Thankfully, most of it was veiled, because I could probably not have survived the three week experience.

I saw both the horrid hate and lack of compassion of some humans, but also the great love and compassion of some humans.

I laughed and cried at the same time. That is what the Creator experiences, daily. Seeing the good and the bad, all at once.

I feel sorrow for the creator. Because the Creator experiences what we all do from time to time, but multiplied to beyond calculations.
I don't know why the Creator lets this continue. I didn't ask. I was overwhelmed by what the Creator showed me. I was too enthralled with what is happening here, on this planet, and what wonderful things that become of our spirits after we leave these meat suits.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by kyred]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You're God?

lol

Dang but where have people misplaced their personal dignity? You might as well be in Vegas wearing a false pair of side burns, a tight white jump suite with a guitar strapped to your side trying to convince people you're the real Elvis. Reincarnated no less.

When will people get off their 'God Complex' and admit to themselves no one can even come close to COMPREHENDING GOD.

That we are a part of God through Christ, yes I believe that because Christ said so - and we are all 'One' in some respect? Enery, matter, soul forces, etc, sure we are.

But that we are GOD?

God that's embarrassing.

peace

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I think even the Gods could agree with these Universal and Spiritual Laws of Existence

Universal Law of Free Will
Spiritual Law of Freedom of Man

Universal Law of Change
Spiritual Law of Growth of Man

Universal Law of Movement and Balance
Spiritual Law of Strength, Health and Happiness

Universal Law of Innocence, Truth and Family
Spiritual Law of Protection of Family

Universal Law of Symmetry
Spiritual Law of Equality

Universal Law of Life
Spiritual Law of Choice

Universal Law of Light, Sound and Vibration
Spiritual Law of Intuition, Consciousness and Emotion

Universal Law of Judgment
Spiritual Law of Karma

Universal Law of Nature
Spiritual Law of Protection of Man

Universal Law of Love
Spiritual Law of Healing

Universal Law of Perception
Spiritual Law of Future Sight

The only reason I came upon this is because I was looking into why I keep looking at the dern clock right as it hits 11:11 (notice there are 11 of each). Indeed, THESE are the laws I am bound by whether, by, before and after realizing I believed in them or not.

Perhaps we WOULD all be Gods if we adhered to them...or at least a lot closer to it.

P.S. Sorry...I'm Bi-Polar. This is what I think about when not thinking about the future...the now.

LIVE!!!

[edit on 16-5-2010 by lagnar]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
From Godlike we now moved to God ourselves. Attempts to describe God fail because our modern languages are very limited compared to sankrit, dacian or akkadian to name a few of them. From the moment we were created, we are Co-Creators. That is Co-Creator not entirely awoken for most people, the potential is there but not existent. We should first act as a human then as a Co-Creator, but no we want the title of God.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Does this make any sense to you? Does the purpose for being here make sense? To learn, to obey God's laws for the better good. To learn to not be a selfish self serving destroyer. To learn what it is to be the "created flesh" and NOT abuse and hurt them.

I don’t mean to be rude but nothing you say makes any sence to me, there is no purpose to life just to live, there is no anthropomorphized god who watches over people and creates planets and life in 7 days; we are life caused by a chemical reaction. Nature scares the hell outta people so the give it a name like god, and talk to it and ask it for stuff (just like a pet dog), because people struggle to understand that there is no point to their life and they are scared to die and vanish.

Now that’s just on spirituality, which MUST be personal no-one else should influence anyone’s spirituality, but religion has hijacked spirituality im not going to go into Christianity and all the lies the bible claims are true, like Adam and Eve=lie, Jesus dying and coming back to life=lie, Mary becoming pregnant without having sex=lie. I could spend hours debating this with Christians but the debate always ends with I HAVE FAITH. Like talking to a brick wall.

I was hoping Organized religious serfs would stay out of this thread, once again I don’t mean to be rude but religion really does offend me and I want no bar of it. I am god I don’t need to obey, kneel or offer myself to anyone like you do, just be a good person live a good life and don’t preach to me and ill be a happy man.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

I loved it. Thanks for sharing. I believe we are a small part of a higher collective consciousness. We are all God.

On a side note, that video is sure to bug out the tweaky members among us...it's done in a really powerful way.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Why does god die?

Where does god go when he dies?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by earth2

Yes, Jesus told his followers. "Do you not know that you are gods?"

And he also said, "The kingdom of Heaven is within you."

We are all gods. And we are connected to the Creator.

I'm not sure if you're joking, or if you're serious.

Jesus did not say this. You are misrepresenting him.

If you're so sure, please post the Bible verse in which Jesus says this.

I would greatly appreciate it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

LOL, then you sure as hell didn't read my post or the link. Organized Religion? LOL... No. Religious serfs? Not to be rude but I kind of was comparing your post as something close to a kindergartner trying to do a book report on a book he neither read or may not be able to read.... but maybe saw a cartoon that kinda maybe touched on the subject.

Educate yourself before passing judgment.... and labels.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by infolurker]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join