It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The “Death of the Dollar”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm still expecting the dollar to collapse as told for many persons in the last years.
I bet the guys from halfpasthuman.com and urbansurvival.com never saw that it was the Euro the one collapsing this year.

I think this is proof that all this webbot project is a total failure. I could be wrong but I've never seen just one prediction from them coming true.

I think to say that the dollar would collapse was a logical conclusion at the time by the economic data of those days, but again...they failed.

It's like saying that the earth will quake very near to a tectonic plate, duh!

Many persons are so focus on seen the USA collapse that are unable to see the mess and all the other things happening around the world like the bankruptcy of Greece or Dubai for example.

People, the US is not the belly bottom of the world...take care of your own business at your own countries. The US with all our problems, has demonstrated that we can deal with ours.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The US dollar is slowly devaluing, just like the Euro. Greece, Romania, then Spain. Portugal, UK and Italy will see their fiat currencies collapse. The US dollar can collapse at any point, and this will happen when the rigged stock market game sees the cheaters lose their bets with nothing left to bail them out with, or inflation causing food riots due to printing of even more money.

Forget webbot, that's irrelevant. We don't need to see into the future, we can see what's going to happen by looking at the evidence and the trends. It's impossible to place a date on these events, but they are now inevitable because of unpayable debts.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by john124]

new topics

join