It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Modest Request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

So, I was wondering if we could get this whole introduction thing over with because I have been an avid reader of this site and have made a few comments and I firmly believe that my caliber of insight is great and deep enough to warrant immediate access to the entire forum. I promise to deliver content that will be insightful and well received...and how could I forget, a general ambrosial mixture for the keen pallet (I guess that conspiratorial goes without saying, of course).

I hope that this post is and should be enough to grant the request contained within.

Y'all's Truly,

-Jake

\\//

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Razer1073]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razer1073
I promise to deliver content that will be insightful and well received...and how could I forget, a general ambrosial mixture for the keen pallet (I guess that conspiratorial goes without saying, of course).

You better be able to live up to all that hype.

At least I have the integrity to admit that most of the stuff I post here is garbage. They made me a Gold level contributor anyway (They give those things to anybody nowadays
).

[edit on 5/15/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Razer1073

Hi Razer1073, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Hey now...

I firmly believe that my caliber of insight is great and deep enough to warrant immediate access to the entire forum.

Nice - and it will be put to the test...

Enjoy it...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

OK, you're introduced. So tell us everything. We have ways of making you talk.

Second line of text.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What a better way to introduce my current pet topic than on a forum...Let me just start out by saying that I am a die hard fan of the "awake" if and only if because I have been privy to a few extraordinary experiences of my own but I also have a keen interest in just about, well, everything...but especially things that would seem paranormal to most folks and as all of y'all know, those two go hand in hand in more ways than one, if and only if because you usually at least have to be aware of things to perceive them (ok, that might be a little bit of bs but you get my drift). My favs are the entire history/every sweet succulent morsel I can find on UFO's/antigravity/Free Energy/alternate fields//dimensions/Ark of the Covenant/transhumanism/AI/bionics/ghosts/crop circles/cyrptoarchaeology/religious beliefs/evil conspiracies/etc. ad infinitum...

But this morning, my mentioned topic is an idea that I've been chewing on for a minute and I really think that it's too much for one man to handle alone so I figured I'd get some fires going and get some help in digesting it. I have some devilish ideas built up and so will be regurgitating those on the big kids table once I move on but just to get things started...I just want to preface it with why I finally got on here:

Off Topic material removed

Talk amongst yourselves.

-Jake

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Razer1073]

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Sauron

[edit on 16/5/2010 by Sauron]

top topics

join