It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS 132 - UFO Fleet.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi Guys,
I've been looking at the unusual "lights" in the original video, and they reminded me, not of several seperate objects, but of several lights mounted on the one large object. (Like nav lights on a large freighter ship.)
So, I've done a quick zoom on the video, and to me, it looks like there may be a structure linking the lights and moving in sync with them.
(Could be some artefact of the poor video cameras response to the lights, I suppose?) But it really does look to me like a structure of some sort to me.

Close up view of lights passing by. (repeated 3 times, zoomed and slowed)

Anyone else seeing this?
(Now putting on FLAMEproof suit!!)

G

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Gordi The Drummer]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Here's a link to the "close-up" video on Youtube, so you can get a better look!

Is that a structure or vessel?? (linking the lights)

regards,
G

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
A few minutes ago... satellite or debris:

[edit on 21/5/10 by 2_of_7]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How about a 2000-mile-wide satellite?

The private 'space buff' site www.nasaspaceflight.com is
following the EVA and a still from the same scene was posted
at forum.nasaspaceflight.com...
at 1059 gmt. None of the posters remarked on the object's
slow traverse across the field-of-view.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2_of_7
A few minutes ago... satellite or debris:

[edit on 21/5/10 by 2_of_7]

Don't fool yourself, it's just... The Moon. Here see for yourself, from the raw footage.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Full version of the video. Object comes by at 2:55 and others follow. Video then cuts back to NASA and video on the screen in the background cuts out.

link just in case.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13
Full version of the video. Object comes by at 2:55 and others follow. Video then cuts
back to NASA and video on the screen in the background cuts out.

link just in case.

You're very late dreb13 with this. I posted the full version on Sunday 16 in this thread
as a response to Mr. Oberg. The link you are posting is from YouTube user Streetcap1
who just copied my full version video, ATS and my channel and then uploaded the copy
to his own channel BUT without giving the credit neither to ATS or me. He even blocked
my messages for some reason I can't understand, I wanted to invite him to watch my
full version of the Atlantis footage and visit ATS and this thread but he blocked me even
before my message was sent. I made a formal complaint and he recognized his fault
and offered his apologies, you can read them in the information of his video, end of
story.

I suggest you honor ATS first and post ATS original links instead of copies by others.
And please read all the pages of the thread to avoid not knowing what videos have
been already posted. Thank you.

This is my post on May 16, 2010.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It looks like someone just flushed the toilet.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

My apologies free_spirit. I became aware of this incident yesterday and when I checked the thread here, I must have missed your post with the full video, all that I saw were smaller clips or clips from other missions at first (and second) glance.

It was not my intention to step on any toes here.

I should go back to lurking, every time I post I screw something up.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

Fine and for your information the UFO fleet appeared again twice this morning, first at
0:42 AM CT five objects and second at 2:28 AM CT three objects. The first time the
camera operator didn't react but the second time he reacted and switched back to
control room but the three objects were already recorded.

Interestingly in both sequences the views were the same of this part of the ISS wich
may be important because this view of the ISS has been broadcast several times
yesterday and today always in black and white and the background black wich suggests
the background is actually space not planet Earth at night.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by free_spirit]

[edit on 22-5-2010 by free_spirit]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That first video posted was really good. I always take these NASA videos with a grain of salt because you never know what's floating around up there, but those were very interesting. The second video could be anything IMO.

To me the best NASA video to come out is the one which shows a UFO apparently dodging some kind of a weapon. In my mind there is no way anyone could ever discredit that video, and I'm not one to jump at every UFO video and say it's a UFO. If it's not extra-terrestrial, it's some kind of secret aircraft that was being tested, but either way, it was an aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join