It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR Zbigniew Brzezinski: For the First Time in ALL of Human History: Mankind is Political Awakened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The other major change in international affairs is that for the first time in all of human history: mankind is political awakened...that's a total new reality...total new reality.

it has not been so for most of human history til the last 100 years. And over the course of the last 100 years the whole world has become political awakened.

And no matter where you go politics is a matter of social engagement and most people know what's generally going on.....generally going on in the world and are consciously aware of global iniquities, inequality, lack of respect and exploitations.

Mankind is NOW political awakened.......

Here is the latest report from James P. Tucker

CFR want war with Iran NOW

DUBLIN, Ireland—Trilateral Commission (TC) members, angry over their failure to establish a world government and the economic crisis they generated, called for war with Iran when they gathered behind closed doors here in Dublin, Ireland May 7-10.

War plans were revealed by Mikhail Slobodovsici, a chief adviser to the Russian leadership, when he strolled off the grounds of the Four Seasons resort, where TC had hunkered down behind armed guards and locked doors. He thought he was talking to a TC colleague when speaking with Alan Keenan, who operates the web site WeAreChange.org.

www.americanfreepress.net...

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Snowi]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

And here is to hoping that mankind does not go back to sleep anytime soon. Don't worry, your eyes will adjust to the light after a brief moment of discomfort.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
He is FOS.

Very few people anywhere are "politically awake."

Name three things either of your Senators voted for last year.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This one has to be one of my favorites:

Zbigniew Brzezinski is "Deeply Troubled"

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

Good post. The Trilaterals and Round Table people are clutching at straws, aren't they? Anything whatsoever to maintain the current status quo, when all the time their little house of cards is already falling about their ears. Little do they know who their real masters are, but the fact is they have sold the human race down the tubes for technology and money, and of course, political power. I in now was condone the killing of human being, but some do not deserve life in the first place. I am worried like the rest of you, my current lifestyle is totally dependent on S.S. checks from the government that call me their enemy, and plays my worth as a commodity on the open market.

Hear this, NEW WORLD ORDER. (I know how much you like all caps names) You are going down. There is no doubt of this, you haven't a chance to even escape, for we know your plans as well as you do. Stand with your people, or be destroyed.

top topics

join