It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the Euro ! from Webster Tarply.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was just linked to a part of the Alex Jones show. After reading a disturbing article.

In the show Alex has a conversation with Webster Tarpley. ( Skip to 1:45 )

This guy has predicted the end of the euro and that it would start in Greece two years ago.
I thought this is very disturbing. I never heard of the guy, so I'm not sure if he is legit.

So please don't hate me if he isn't... Then again...

Please look at the video and tell us all you got ?

This is Tarply his website. tarpley.net...

Here is a video you see him telling the same in person.

The guy has studied at Princeton University.
I've done a little search and it seem he's legit.
Here is Webster Tarply's Wiki link.

Well...
I thought his explanation easy to understand. It bothers me that he apparently predicted this to happen two years ago. I remember reading about something like this when I first got my eyes opened.

So what do you guys know and think about him and what seems to be happening ?

Edit to add.
Here is a link to an article from Tarply from 2008.
DUPED MCCAIN FALLS INTO WALL STREET BAILOUT TRAP SET BY PAULSON OF GOLDMAN SACHS

[edit on 5/15/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What he says is entirely correct..

Except that he is using a rigid pattern of thought based on the inability of the EUROZONE to implement an fiscal government..

That is currently happening.. Within the next 3 weeks, we will find out if it is possible or not..

Then we will see if the EURO will collapse or not.. Personally, judging by the reactions of all the Politicians and Policy makers across the continent.. its looking like a United States of Europe being made out of the EUROZONE over the next few years..

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have read Webster's books 9/11 Synthetic Terror - Made in USA and George Bush - The Unauthorized Biography. I've been listening to him being interviewed for about five years. I've also listened to his radio show "World Crisis Radio." He's fluent in Italian, German, French, and Russian, which I believe gives him an advantage because he can read foreign press himself. He's an original thinker; he writes essays on solutions for the financial crisis. I think very highly of him.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Webster Tarpley is a great analyst and a great speaker.

It's funny how you people are so scared of the establishment, but then rely on the establishment to tell you if a source is "legit.

Instead try listening to what the man has to say, and if he makes sense. Then research to substantiate the claims... And yeah.. He's legit.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Tarpley is one of the few good things about Alex Jones' program. He knows of what he speaks.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

We are not exactly the establishment. The OP was asking our opinion.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

It's funny how you people are so scared of the establishment, but then rely on the establishment to tell you if a source is "legit.

I'm sorry... Scared ? and what establishment are you talking about ?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've been doing some reading on Tarply and he seems cool to me.
Apparently he is a pain in the ass for Obama to.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Ok

Do you think this will happen ? Last time I checked France was willing to abandon the euro.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I recommend his essay entitled "30 MILLION PRODUCTIVE JOBS TO REBUILD US INFRASTRUCTURE, INDUSTRY AND AGRICULTURE: THE PROGRAM TO END THE ECONOMIC DEPRESSION" which can be found here:

tarpley.net...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

He is quite a visionary.
I'm impressed.

Thank you for mentioning that article. I never even heard of the guy more then a few hours ago. Now I'm thinking of making him a hero.

I'll save his site. I guess I've got a lot of catching up to do.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Last time I checked France was willing to abandon the euro.

That didn't happen like that.. You should research the ACTUAL facts..

Sarcozy had a tantrum..

He said.. If the Germans don't back my plans, Im leaving this room and we will re assess our relationship with the Germans.. Not that they were going to leave the EURO.. Why would France leave the EURO? And France is a democratic state.. How can one man change a nations currency? Its a ridiculous concept.. Absolute nonsense..

Check out the actual direct info from the Spanish interview.. Not the second hand info from conspiracy sites that have warped it to suit their views..

And I think at this stage its about 65 - 70% sure that a fiscal government will emerge in the EUROZONE.. It has already started.. It will take 3-4 years but they also need a strong figurehead to unite the EU leaders in order for it to take place..

This is where the question arises.. the politics are very complicated.. 16 countries, some of which are the wealthiest in the world, abandoning their fiscal sovereignty at will .. Think about how complicated that issue is to talk over without the push of someone who is both powerful and has nothing to gain from it..

I have read in a number of papers that Obama may be the only person that can do it.. And that it would be a simple task for him as his policy of befriending the EU leaders has worked, he as nothing to gain from it apart from Stabilization of the Western Economy and that he is a powerful leader..

Kind of funny actually.. Especially seeing as he has gotten involved already by calling the Spanish and German leaders over the bailout issue..

Also the fact that he has no power in Europe makes him a prime candidate for the task..

Weird..

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Last time I checked France was willing to abandon the euro.

That didn't happen like that.. You should research the ACTUAL facts..

Sarcozy had a tantrum..

He said.. If the Germans don't back my plans, Im leaving this room and we will re assess our relationship with the Germans.. Not that they were going to leave the EURO.. Why would France leave the EURO? And France is a democratic state.. How can one man change a nations currency? Its a ridiculous concept.. Absolute nonsense..

Ooh... Please forgive me. I should have thought about what I said first.
I used it as... well... I don't know. I didn't mean anything with it. Sorry.

Now you mention it. Our nations fiscal sovereignty were threatened to be taken away by the European government a few months ago. The thread was pointed to the British Parliament if I remember correct.

They wouldn't say something like that if they didn't have the power, don't you think ?

This subject has only recently became a point of interest to me. Please be gentile and correct me where I'm wrong. I can take it.

Giving up the economic sovereignty seems to me like a problem. However.
They did all sign the Lisbon treaty so they must have expected this day will come.
Why does it have to take 3 to 4 years ?

I think it would make a big difference if they started to make Europe our Europe. The nations are to nationalistic. There is hardly anything done to promote it to the public.
It would be far more easy to get things done if Europe is considered ours instead of they.

However it will take us closer to a global government.

Weird indeed.

I for one, I;m not waiting for Obama to show up. Let him proof he's worth something in the states first. The popularity he has in Europe is not based on anything. (yet)
It looks like he is strategically placed by others. He has no reason to aid Europe while his own country is still in trouble. ( IMO )

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I like Tarpley. He speaks well, and has a weekly show on GCN called World Crisis Radio, and its worth listening to as well. The link is gcnlive.com. Also check out Erskine Overnight, its pretty good. A few other shows to listen to after Alex

MMD

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Mmm does anyone know where I can find the 2nd part to the Alex Jones interview on YouTube

A link would work

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Fiscal union seems the way they are going.. however it is the external (and/ or internal) attacks and profiteering on the Euro that is driving the issue as quickly as it is... and it will be (IMHO) a fine balancing act between union and break up.. and to be honest it is to close to call..

Tho the worst case in my mind is dumping the weaker states and/or states that do not want fiscal union outside the Union rather than the break up of the EU.

Certainly interesting times, as the EU consolidates their power base against these attacks.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Mmm does anyone know where I can find the 2nd part to the Alex Jones interview on YouTube

A link would work

Here you go:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Webster Tarply is a clueless left-wing imbecile who spouts nothing but bunk.

Mrs. Thatcher bought a bnankrupt UK back from the brink to a level of success that there was no deficit and she began paying off the national debt at a high rate. Webster Tarply now claims that the implementation of her policies in the USA have caused the budget deficit.

This is utter rubbish.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by airvicemarshal

Ok then. Another perspective.

Can you explain why you think he is full of it ?

America's economy is probably different from that of the UK. The same patch could just simply fail to work.

new topics

top topics

join