It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live from the Obama trial: Alex Pareene in Harlem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I agreed it was stupid so your point with me is???
Is it just that I asked where people could get a fair/unbiased hearing?

Are you here just to attack everyone without giving a reason???

My point is that there is "doing something" and then there is this fraud and his fake trial. Doing something is one thing but just wasting your own time is not. My point was that you seem to think that somehow this is a way around the corrupt system in place.

My point is if you have to follow a fake doctor down to his church basement to get there, no thanks. Nothing will be accomplished other than libertygal having to find something else to believe in. Do you really think that is worth the effort? Do you really thing that "something" is worth anything? If not, is it really still "something?"

This man is a reverend and a liar. Does more need to be said? NO.

But it can...he has no understanding of the law apparently if he thinks what he is doing matters to anyone but him and his select jury. He has no power, no authority, but most importantly what he does have seems to be NO EVIDENCE of any of the crap he is saying.

My point? Is the court system corrupt? Sure! Is what Manning is doing really "something?" No!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I sincerely hope you are not talking to me because I totally agree with you...
I am sick and tired of people who attack the poster and twist their words.
Stay on topic, question the OP with proof or dont post!!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

That has absolutely NOTHING to do with my posts.
My first post stated it was a waste of time.
You then go onto your rambling posts.
I in no way understand why you would do that other than to try to start an argument with me.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

That has absolutely NOTHING to do with my posts.
My first post stated it was a waste of time.
You then go onto your rambling posts.
I in no way understand why you would do that other than to try to start an argument with me.

Sorry, I was just responding to what you wrote. That seems to be a problem with me. Just a couple of days ago a poster said some really odd things to me and when I responded it was obviously my mistake for not knowing what they MEANT instead of what they wrote. Apparently I am doing it again. Reading what you wrote, assuming it is what you meant to write, and responding to it as it is. Would it help in full context?

reply to post by OldDragger

I agree its a waste of time but far from stupid.

No, it is stupid. It is a waste of time and it is stupid. It is not accomplishing anything, built on lack of evidence, and run by a fake doctor. That is pretty stupid.

My reason is that where can the public actually question the Goverment and get a fair trial?

Your "reason" for why it is not stupid is what I was responding to.

In the US Courts filled with judges all put there by said Goverment??

I would say the only place to get a fair, unbiased trial would be in a court outside of the USA, and even thats iffy..

"Theres no such thing as bad publicity"
Don't know who said it but it's true and your post is making people aware.
Some will read more and agree/dissagree but they will look...

Unfortunately, it is not true. There is bad publicity. Just ask Lindsay Lohan how many scripts get tossed at her these days. This man looks like an idiot and the more people hear it, the more people either realize he is an idiot or succumb to stupidity themselves. Anyone choosing to disagree with olddragger that these people would make good leaders is deluding themselves.

Smart people will seperate the "chaff from the corn" even if they think most is obsurd..

It is all absurd. Every single bit of it. Do you have some corn to show us because Manning does not seem to?

So, if its all for nothing theres no loss but they may come up with some new information.

You seem to again be assigning this "court" validity and power it does not have. How will they find anything? Do you have any idea what is really happening? When is any new information going to come out of a group of closed minded likethinkers with no evidence and no power to investigate or subpoena?

Anyway they are free to express themselves any way they disire..

Just like me.

I hope that clears that all up for you.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Apart from the obvious bias towards the OP,
does it really matter where a trial is held??

Theres no other question in my post except that...Try sticking to a straight answer please.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

You are a moron..

That was so eloquently put and obviously well thought out. Did you have help?

Twisting everything to suit your own BS ideas.

...by quoting it fully in its original context? I am not sure you know what any of what you just said means.

Anyone with half a brain (so you're exempt)

I would hope so. I still have my entire brain but you go on with your half...

would know by my posts that I think,

1) yes the trial by Manning is a waste of time.

Anyone reading my responses to you will know that I did not comment on whether or not you think it is a waste of time but WHY you think it is a waste of time. Maybe it takes more than half a brain to understand my posts?

2) The people need a REAL forum to air their grievences.

There we are back to your half. First of all, if you are going to call people morons, learn to spell. GRIEVANCES. Normally I would not care but if you want to cast dispersions about intelligence, try to post them in an intelligent manner. It would help you not look like a moron.

They do not need a real forum because they do not have any real grievances. I am directly responding to that line of thinking there. You seem to think there is a real case and something real to be discovered and achieved here. There is not. Feel free to prove otherwise.

I know your dont care if I put your on ignore because you know I know what your posts are for, that is to derail the thread...

I do not really care if you are going to call me a moron and say things like "I know your dont care...."

I also know that like Anon and Libertygal, you are averse to people who ask for sources and proof. That is why they put me on ignore. Call it whatever you like but the last responses they read from me were asking them for proof of a claim. If you cannot stand the heat, please ignore the kitchen.

Learn to spell, take some grammar lessons, get a fact or two together, and then come back and call me names some more.
I am gonna friend you just for this post.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Apart from the obvious bias towards the OP,
does it really matter where a trial is held??

Theres no other question in my post except that...Try sticking to a straight answer please.

Yes because they are trying the have the president impeached for treason. There are specific guidelines that have been spelled out all through this thread and can be found by going to your handy dandy government websites. Just look at what Manning claims he is doing and google proper procedure. It will not take long to find the simple, straight forward answer to your question.

House of Representatives.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You just keep proving my points in so many ways, again you must be paid by the line or maybe you just like seeing your own big posts with little substance.
As for my spelling, sorry but a high IQ doesn't always mean good spelling. You can look into Einstien on that. But then again I just type quick and do not spell check my posts.

As for the actual substance of the OP, all I am saying is that the people of any country deserve a fair/unbiased forum to question the decisions of their elected leaders. I'm pretty sure your constitution actually agrees with me.
Note my post is probably 1/3 of yours

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Just to let everyone know..

Warnings and Possible loss of Posting Privileges are next..

You were warned once, now consider this your second.

On Topic and Review this

Mod Note: Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS – Please Review Link.

Semper

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's appalling hilarious that this is even considered news by some. You got to admire Birthers though. No matter how much reason or sanity flies in their face, they just keep chugging along.

Seriously though, this is bordering on the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Alex Pareene is in Harlem for the "trial" of President Obama at James David Manning's ATLAH World Ministries Church. He'll be updating this post all day with pictures, description and video from the festivities.

Excuse me while I laugh at how ridiculous and pathetic this is. It's nice to see grown-ups playing pretend.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by PatesHatriots]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
3:30 pm One juror wants to know why we're not going to prosecute Obama for treason and sedition

Sounds like the "jury" is objective to me!
This is just plain idiocy.
Hey, maybe we can have pretend trials with pretend juries and pretend law over everything we don't agree with.
This is completly meaningless, completly stupid and I really feel sorry for anyone that can't realize what a crock this is.

Great points on both accounts ...

Maybe this will be high profile enough for every Americans to:

See how bias it is...

THEN verbalize ridicule as you've done...

Then everyone within ear shot or reading the words will have an epiphany.

ReRead the last 2 lines of your post over and over until you understand.

This is where cynicism can become your own trap.

(for the retards that can't extricate ... We already have those courts and laws ... The court noted in the OP makes a mockery?)

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This isn't the first time a "mock" trial was held publicly for some reason (e.g., a group of Jewish scholars once put God on trial to find out where He was during the holocaust). I think it's really smart. The MSM won't touch this, and it's a good way to get the story out there, as well as any evidence they may have. Me thinks thou dost protest too much all who just dismiss this as stupid but go to the trouble posting over and over This is stupid!. If it's just stupid, then why wouldn't the MSM just put those facts out there that prove beyond doubt Obama is a natural born citizen and be done with it? If it's just "stupid", why's everyone getting so drama-queen over it, all the insults to the "Birthers" et. al. Why did google go to the trouble to hide the social security number story? Is it really that stupid or are you just afraid to find out the truth? I for one want to know the truth. However it comes out, the people have a right to know.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurgam
This isn't the first time a "mock" trial was held publicly for some reason (e.g., a group of Jewish scholars once put God on trial to find out where He was during the holocaust). I think it's really smart.

I was just sitting here, chilling out and reading your post and all of a sudden I had a stroke. Words and letters changed all meaning and are hardly recognizable to me anymore.

It loos a lot to me like you just said that you thought it was smart to have mock trials such as putting God on trial for looking the other way during the Hollocaust. I know that can not be right. No one would say this is a good or smart idea and then use an example of trying God as an example of why. I should be calling 911 instead of posting but I guess that is part of the stroke as well.

How um...how did that trial work out? Can I bring God goodies to trade for canteen items? Did he get off instead? I bet he had a great lawyer, I know he knows Satan.

The MSM won't touch this, and it's a good way to get the story out there, as well as any evidence they may have.

I broke my toenail off last year. The MSM refused to touch it. I guess I should have had a mock trial to get the word out. It would have been as useful as using this mock trial to get the word out that Obama has comitted treason although they are not going to seek the penalty for treason because that would involve proof. Good job!

Me thinks thou dost protest too much all who just dismiss this as stupid but go to the trouble posting over and over This is stupid!.

No trouble at all really. This is stupid. -that was surprisingly effortless. Try it.

If it's just stupid, then why wouldn't the MSM just put those facts out there that prove beyond doubt Obama is a natural born citizen and be done with it?

They have and they have moved on. Just because some nuts refuse to accept proof, the MSM, the government, nobody owes it to you to just keep harping on it because you want to hear and dismiss the same facts over and over and over again. If you have proof he is not, how about you go find a real court and a real judge and get yourself heard.

If it's just "stupid", why's everyone getting so drama-queen over it, all the insults to the "Birthers" et. al.

I would not say it is so much drama-queen as it is ha ha ha those stupid birthers are following a fake doctor into a fake trial in a church. More that kind of thing.

Why did google go to the trouble to hide the social security number story?

Really? Do tell. I want proof as well or else you are going to be summoned to my courtroom.

Is it really that stupid or are you just afraid to find out the truth?

As soon as one of you finds some truth, get it here right quick and let's all see how scary it is, k?

I for one want to know the truth.

No you don't. If you did, you would not be defending a fake doctor. You do realize the kind of personal integrity and intellectual honesty it takes to just make up your own PhD, don't you? If you were looking for anything resembling truth, you would not be so eager to defend someone that is who they are because of lies and fraud.

However it comes out, the people have a right to know.

They sure do, no matter how tightly they plug their ears and sing "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA."

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So, this trial is still going on...?

Second line.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join