It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Road to Area 51: After Decades of Denial, Five Former Insiders Speak Out!: Project Oxcart

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

What!!! I didn't see this. What the hell.

And here we sit. Not being able to do a dam thing about it. Crazy.

To see where NASA has gone from where it came from ... I just have to believe there is something else going on that e don't know about.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Nice read. I like that the guys wife was pissed...thinking he was drunk.
They didn't say anything to her? Wow! I bet he had to say he was in fact drunk, and doesn't remember a thing. These stories kind of take the fun out of all the UFO sightings at Area 51.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think that there must be hundreds of such top secret military facilities present in the USA that must be involved in research. The only difference in case of Area 51 is the constant attention that it gets from the conspiracy theorists. Apart from the research and development in conventional military technologies, I think that these facilities might be playing a significant role in developing the more "esoteric" technologies (probably alien/UFO technology and so on). I feel that the rationale behind such thinking is to maintain that crucial "element of surprise" while facing an adversary in the future.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bittersylence

First of all, I agree with you-that it was kind of a let down that most-if not all-the UFO's there are ours and have nothing to do with Alien/UFO tech etc.

But, it is good to know that the USA is able to conduct it's operations in pretty much selcusion/isolation. The more and more I learn about Area 51 and other USAF related commands-the less I believe in UFO's-en masse anyway.

As far as I'm concerned, there only had to be 1 confirmed UFO/ALien for our Gov't to get armed to the teeth and technoed out the wazooo because if there is one, there is bound to be more. GET READY!

Also, I wanted to say COOL mini-board KISS. Good old Knights in Satins Service [or someting like that-remember those rumors?] (back in the day!)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

No, not quite right, at least in conventional physics. Newton's Force law is F = m * A. A is acceleration or change in velocity divided by change in time.

A g refers to the force exerted by earth's gravitational field at it's surface. Notice that if the velocity is constant, A = 0, since A = delta velocity/ delta time. No change in velocity means no change in acceleration, means no force at all.

Thus you could be traveling at 99% of the speed of light and not experience any "g's". Of course you would be destroyed by space dust.

If on the other hand you had an antigravity device, then particles around you as well as your own body would experience forces proportional to their masses and hence you would not experience any 'g's' for the same reason you don't feel any g's whilst free falling. Every atom in your body experiences the same acceleration and thus there is no relative stress on your body.

Now in some alternative theories there is a 'friction' component to the force laws that depend on velocity. Weber's formulation of electromagnetic theory has such a term, and it is provably a more accurate force law for electromagnetics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join