It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents 'pimp' kids for swine flu test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

Did a quick search, and my related topic didn't appear to be on here.

Parents 'pimp' kids for swine flu test

PARENTS are enrolling children as young as nine months in drug trials in exchange for hundreds of dollars.
The cash payments, which could breach national ethical guidelines, will ignite debate over how much should be paid to cover "reasonable expenses" of trial participants.

source

Now when the article said 'pimp', I thought it meant that they were kind of trailing their children on different vaccines so as they have a better chance of staying healthy after recieving their flu shot.

But as it turned out, they were actually 'prostituting' their children to recieve the swine flu vaccines in exchange for hundreds of dollars.

Now I don't know about you, but, that is just plain wrong. I've been seeing on the news lately that quite a few children in Australia have had side-effects from the child flu vaccines, which is a bit of a scare.

Now here we have parents, possibly putting their children's lives at risk by giving them the vaccines, just to see what happens.

What is everyone's thoughts?

Edit:
This is in Australia only. I don't know about the rest of the world.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Jordan_The_Maori]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Its a way of saying, heres some money for your family, dont sue if your kid gets sick from our test, in the end you agreed upon it.

I agree this is very sicking, and it needs to be stooped

Bribing someone isn't going to help.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Bribed by greed, sickening! Wondered if the kids really had the choice to speak out? But even then, kids aren't fully aware of what is happening around them. This almost sounds like another stimulus package. A too good to be true scheme that there has to be something else inside those vaccines.

new topics

join