It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy claims he is Brad Pitt's Illegitimate son. Illuminati defector

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This young guy named James claims he is the illegitimate son of Brad Pitt. He is also an illuminati defector. He names some pretty big names, so I don't know, make of it what you will.

This is actually a latter part of an interview, he is introduced in this later part. You can go to Youtube and watch the first half of there only, that starts off with another guest who is an Illuminati defector called Raelle Val.

If anything, just sit down and listen, you will learn something about the Illuminati one way or another.

You can listen to the entire show at this website as the Youtube video here is only a small snippet. I would like you guys to listen to the entire thing and get back to me.
www.blogtalkradio.com...

www.blogtalkradio.com...

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Oh, for the love of GOD! The guy just wants to make few bucks.

Who cares if Brad didn't wear a wrapper to the party!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Would that be Wild Bill, or Alfred? Be careful with your reply, you might be ageing yourself!

There are a lot of look alikes out there. Forever and a day, even after saying my name oodles of times, people call me Sandy.

I swear, Sandy Duncan is not my mother!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Why on Earth would I be fearful of time? It is a mistake to insinuate 'corruption' with 'time'.

Alfred, by the way.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We don't know just what kind of Mind Control projects are being done nowadays. They love to instill these lofty ideas into their subjects that they are better than the rest of the riff raffe.

I'd really like it if you would just be patient and listen to the entire interview and then comment about this whole thing.

But you need to listen to it on the Blog Talk Radio link because the latter part with this James guy is only on the link not Youtube.

link   

We don't know just what kind of Mind Control projects are being done nowadays. They love to instill these lofty ideas into their subjects that they are better than the rest of the riff raffe.

link   

You need to listen to the whole interview on PIG link.

You don't know that kids like him are being used in another NSA project were they are made to believe that they are of special bloodline, if anything I want people to hear this in it's entirety in case this guy dissapears. One way or another it tips us off to a possible MindControl project.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

James

Has anybody counted how many times he uses phrases like...

It's Me!

For Me!

Talking about Me!

I'm starting to see a pattern here. I can't quite put my finger on it yet.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Admittedly I have not clicked on the video.

Mind control? No problem. The problem is when you do not let it.

Submission is way way key to it's proper functioning.

If this guy is coming out then he's got some mettle.

The problem is that people hear of it and the reaction is: glad that isn't me/that guy's nuts

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

If this guy is coming out then he's got some mettle.

The problem is that people hear of it and the reaction is: glad that isn't me/that guy's nuts

Hmm, really? I think he is missing metal, by way of pocket change.

Lack of money makes people say weird things!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is one of the biggest wannabe blowhards I have ever wasted
ten minutes of my time listening to. Brad Pitt's son. I doubt it. Some sort
of government ops character. What a laugh. This guy can't put together
a two word sentence. He must had said "to make a long story short"
during half of this crappy video. That sure made all of that hot air and BS
a lot longer than anyone needed to listen to. Where do these brainless
airheads come from?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by endtimer]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Who cares either way? This is the first I've heard of the guy, so if money is the motivation here he's still broke. Maybe that means there is a grain of truth.

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Would that be Wild Bill, or Alfred? Be careful with your reply, you might be ageing yourself!
Wild Bill Hickok, not Hitchcock.

[edit on 5/15/10 by Magnivea]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

I appreciate this. I won't watch, just going on your take on it.

Brad's not real bright, you know. So we may have a story. One I don't care about ~unless it gets yanked later on, because of it's great insight. Sometimes that happens.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Ha, so, you aren't that old? LOL! You knew the right answer!

Sorry for having fun at your expense.

He's broke right now, but it enough people pay attention to him, you can bet his pockets will start to jingle.

Really, I don't see a problem other than people laughing at him, but you know, he might get a knock on the door that will cost him, by way of his saying he is an illegitimate son.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Man, this guy sounds crazy doesn't he? Completely and utterly delusional.

And what's more worrying than any of that is that he says at the end that he was in a relationship with his half sister and that there's a chance that they might get back together? WTF?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I actually somehow managed to get all the way through this show. This was by far one of the most frustrating interviews I've ever listened to. James repeated certain things over and over and OVER. Like, "Just ask Britney Spears, she can corroborate everything I'm telling you!" or "This person has dedicated episodes of SNL to me" or "If you ever see a shirt that says JAMES, it's referring to me" and so on. HUGE ego.

He said he worked for MI6 and was sent on a mission to kill Satan. He says Satan is an actual being, a reptilian, who is 4 million years old. He mixes this story with the 12th Planet mythology. He was supposed to sell his soul to Satan so he could be endowed with certain powers, then use them to kill Satan, but something went wrong.

He also said Satan possessed his half-sister and they fell in love. But she kept trying to get him to sign a contract that would get him movie deals and other such things, but in return he'd have to take part in perverted Illuminati rituals and such. As a result, he got a restraining order against her. Funny that so many eras of empowered Christians haven't been able to defeat Satan, but apparently a restraining order does the job...

This kid (I know he's 28 which came as a HUGE shock... he sounds 15) had a lot of crazy stuff to say. He gives the name of his ex-girlfriend who can allegedly corroborate some of his story, gave his personal e-mail address, and eventually was convinced to release the name of the person Satan is currently inhabiting - NATALIE PORTMAN! She's stalking him or something. There's a lot more... it's worth a listen for entertainment if nothing else.

I think there are only a few possibilities of what's going on here.

1. He's trying to make a name for himself by making ridiculous claims. He isn't selling a book or anything, so I don't see a desire for money but he certainly has a gigantic ego.

2. He is schizophrenic. The crazy list on his Facebook page somewhat suggests this, as well as his delusional sounding ranting, and ideas of being very significant in the world.

3. He's telling the absolute truth and really needs to work on delivering his story so it's more believable. And bring in people who can back up his claims.

4. And what I think (or would like to think, what my intuition is saying) is probably going on is SOME of what he's saying is true. But, he really sounds like someone who has undergone some kind of programming and/or mind control, and therefore his brain is more or less scrambled in some way. I think there is always a bit of truth in anything. And any time you come across someone who has been involved in mind control, you've got to really pay attention. They can swear up and down they are being truthful, but their memories could be implanted... or they could be disguised as something else. You can hypnotize someone and make them think something completely fictional is happening, and they will remember it exactly as such later on.

So, form your own opinions. I do think there is something very dark and strange going on behind the scenes in Hollywood, and this is just a taste of it.

new topics

top topics

join