BREAKING NEWS! Ocean Floor Rising - 13ft Per Day! Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+27 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This information was presented in a forum on a different website. He raises some very compelling questions.

"The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration website www.ndbc.noaa.gov
Has a Tsunami station in event mode activated for Station 55023 - STB Coral Sea located at 14.803 S 153.585 E (14°48'9" S 153°35'6" E).

The tsunami station has been in event mode since the large quakes occurred in the area for several days now. This is triggered by the buoys’ anomalies of water column height above the sea floor.

If you do a data search for 2010 March 20th to 2010 April 13th you get this-

Over 100 meters or 328 feet less distance from buoy to sea floor in 24 days!

That’s 13 feet per day since the quakes.

As you will see from the waves on the line graph it matches the tide lines perfectly

Coral Sea tide chart - www.tide-forecast.com

So Station buoy 55023 is still on the surface. Its not the lunar cycles, checked that as well.

There also has been a very odd sea surface temperature in the same location

See link CSIRO web page www.marine.csiro.au...www.marine.csiro.au[/url]

Note the area in blue on the map on the left then see the unusually cold surface temperatures on the surface in the map on the right.

Seismic activity has also offers an insight as to what may be occurring
www.cr.usgs.go..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.cr.usgs.go...

Note the long time periods of S waves on this seismic station is the upward thrust of the ocean floor by 13 feet per day?"

WTF is going on?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Hey bud, could you possibly save the graphics to ATS, as the links you provide are pretty much for the 'HOME'(s) of the sites you used? You obviously know what you're talking about but it's hard to find the graphs etc.

It would be good to show your exciting theory on here rather than having to go on a bit of a wild goose chase.

If you could just link the pages that contain the info?

I think that's why you're getting loads of flags but no replies.

I hope you can because this could be quite a find!

All the best, kiwi!

EDIT, not to sound condescending, but you are a relatively new member friend and if you need help just U2U me!

[edit on 15-5-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Andrew Basiago who was used as a child in top secret time travel experiments with jumpgate technology, went to the year 2013 were he saw Washington DC submerged under water with green shrubbery growing on it. Oh great, so it doesn't end up being caused by a 2012 cataclysm but by these money grubbing corporations?

Anybody can listen to his interview on Coasttocoastam through youtube.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I agree, people want doom and gloom and they are flagging your thread because the ocean floor rising hundreds of feet mean something is pushing it up and it could be a super-volcano or tectonic plates pushing it up.

if you could copy and paste the images and put them up, that would be swell because people are very visual and if they see a picture the credibility goes up a lot and you will get hundreds of more links to your thread from other sites.

The ocean floor rising up hundreds of feet is interesting to me and I am wondering what is the cause and what is going to happen.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes, please post the info, your claim is pretty bold. It would be scary if it turns out to be true. How big of an area is rising 13 ft a day?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Be darned if I can find any of this info on the sites linked to verify.

Can someone more adept post some more accurate links or pics?

"If true" - this would be quite interesting - in a possibly bad way. Only one thing I can imagine that would raise the sea floor that much that fast. Super Volcano.

eta: possible tectonic plate warp?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Emptiness Dancing]

+41 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Okay... I had a look at the data. Here it is:

The Slosh

On the night of 4/12/10 there is a "slosh" that rises up ONE METER (about 3 feet for Americans) and then goes back down. That would be the splash (tsunami) from the earthquake event. The event lasts about 4 minutes.

The sea floor is NOT rising.

The alarmist apparently doesn't know that 1 meter = about 3 feet or that if the ocean floor there had been rising 13 feet per day, it would be out of water by now and Australia would be a very much larger continent. The Aussies couldn't miss it... the stink of decaying plants and organisms would be everywhere.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thank You Kind Sir!

Nothing to see here - lol.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Andrew Basiago who was used as a child in top secret time travel experiments with jumpgate technology, went to the year 2013 were he saw Washington DC submerged under water with green shrubbery growing on it. Oh great, so it doesn't end up being caused by a 2012 cataclysm but by these money grubbing corporations?

Anybody can listen to his interview on Coasttocoastam through youtube.

Well now for some reason Washington DC being submerged underwater doesn't sound like such a bad thing.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

"Well now for some reason Washington DC being submerged underwater doesn't sound like such a bad thing."

LOL God Help me, that's exactly what I thought when I read it. If not for the innocent people in between, I DO wish they were at the bottom of the sea.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Huge ocean floor tunnelers?

Creatures?

Or just another undersea MJ12 base being built?
With the trillions of black budget & CIA crime profits.

Of course it could be an old undersea base losing its structure if it is rising that much.

A hundred feet is a hell of a lot of earthrise, imo.

If magma is moving it that much, that fast, why hasn't it blown loose yet?

Maybe the buoy has a malfunctioning sensor?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

why come off being a jerk give discloser a chance

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gamma 49

Who was a jerk?

All i see is a member asking for the information to be laid out clearly and also a member offer help as well.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's not exactly "BREAKING NEWS". I haven't heard much since the story first came out. There are tons of comments on this site (probably your source)

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is not true.

There is no creditable data or information on this online.

15 feet per day would be noticeable to every living person on the coast by now.

I've been following your recent posts, and find your level of "research" to be concerning.

You should spend more time "checking your facts" before throwing them in the cage with all the "worry warts".

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I too, being an avid ATS'er, would definitely like to see the graphs/ tech info surrounding this. I think Disclosure is totally sincere in his posting of this and I just would like to see the evidence to back up this. Holy smolians, that would definitely fall into line with Earth changes leading up to 2012...

Thanks Byrd for the link, but is what Disclosure posted just limited to that one event or are we looking at a larger pattern here?

I have to go see a man about a horse, so I don't have time right now, but when I get back I will look this over more closely, thanks guys, for the interesting and alarming info, gonna keep my eyes peeled on this one!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
This information was presented in a forum on a different website. He raises some very compelling questions.

Could you link the forum discussion at least? I, like others, can't find anything that you're talking about.

"The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration website www.ndbc.noaa.gov
Has a Tsunami station in event mode activated for Station 55023 - STB Coral Sea located at 14.803 S 153.585 E (14°48'9" S 153°35'6" E).

If you do a data search for 2010 March 20th to 2010 April 13th you get this-

I have searched everywhere and cannot find how to do a data search for historical data... only this week.

Coral Sea tide chart - www.tide-forecast.com

There is no Coral Sea tide chart at that link, that I can find. These are the ones before and after where coral sea should be:

Cervantes, Australia
Clews Point, Australia
Coffs Harbour, Australia
Commonwealth Bay, Antarctica
Cooktown, Australia
Cowaramup, Australia
Crab Island, Endeavour Strai

See link CSIRO web page www.marine.csiro.au...www.marine.csiro.au[/url]

Note the area in blue on the map on the left then see the unusually cold surface temperatures on the surface in the map on the right.

No area in blue, except for around Anartica where you'd expect it to be. www.marine.csiro.au...

What gives?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I hate to tell you this, but I went to the websites and typed in the information you gave us. I can only find small to moderate fluctuations. It shows a minimum of 4592.279m and a maximum of 4593.703m during those times, giving a difference of only 1.424m or around 51". It does appear seismic, but not the scale at which you provided. Maybe they changed the data, who knows? Too bad you don't have a screenshot of the event.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by nobody you know]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
This is not true.

There is no creditable data or information on this online.

15 feet per day would be noticeable to every living person on the coast by now.

I've been following your recent posts, and find your level of "research" to be concerning.

You should spend more time "checking your facts" before throwing them in the cage with all the "worry warts".

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

As mentioned in my initial post, this is not my research. I found the thread interesting and posted it for opinions.
I always thought that ATS was a conspiracy site, correct me if I'm wrong.
FYI - I did some research after my original post and found this:
NDBC

2010 04 12 12 02 00 2 4413.079
2010 04 12 12 01 00 2 4413.204
2010 04 05 10 59 00 2 4592.518
2010 04 05 10 58 00 2 4592.518

You will notice the dramatic difference between April 5th & April 12th.
179 meters or 587.12 ft...that is probably where the confusion started.
My guess is that this bouey was being serviced at this time...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Comprehensive aussie weather,tide and waters information available at

www.bom.gov.au...

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join