It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So....what are you wearing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Ok, sure.. I'll bite.

At the moment I am wearing a park t shirt vs the usual uniform (a perk of working at nights for the moment), khakis and black boots.. the typical attire for me when I am working.

I am also wearing a little water and mud as there was a flood canal that was blocked up earlier. ugh..

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My Dio - Holy Diver Shirt and a sweatpants.
Nearly all the time i wear jeans or at thome sweatpants and either a Band Shirt or a movie/show related shirt. I get weird looks because of them, but i like them.

I hate skirts, i hate tops, i hate most of the stuff "normal" people wear. I'd rather wear my Homer Simpson T-Shirt and get weird looks or called childish. At least i have my own style and don't follow fashion or rules

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I usually always wear dress slacks, a dress shirt, white undershirt, boxers, and dark socks with dress shoes. (no tie)

Whether I'm working or just around town...

If just working around the house, or being comfortable, I'm usually just in jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt.

If really being lazy around the house, nothing at all, or just a housecoat. Never been much of a prude, but I do observe the law, hehe....(and nobody really wants to see this...)
I never really got the big hangup with nudity....seems rather silly to me...but I do like the convenience of pockets...so can't imagine being a nudist...

Still, I think it's funny that a woman would be embarrassed in her underwear, yet walk along the beach wearing far less than even the skimpiest lingerie....boggles the mind really....

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
After a long cold winter the Margarita, hot tub, jacuzzi, pool party season is finally kicking into gear. My first one tonite in about an hour and a half.

I thought tonites wardrobe should be....at least in the beginning...

Perry Ellis slacks
White polo button down
Bass woven sandels
Boxers with little fish print
Sterling braclets

but as the evening progresses and the Margaritas, Coronas and Gold shooters are consumed; peoples inhibitions fall by the wayside and nudity and partial nudity replaces the CK, and other designers for skin and skivvies.

Desert...I'm not in the least modest even though I'm still pasty white; that will change soon enough. You and Mr. D would enjoy this bunch of revelers, I'll bet.

Viva Verano!!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Black dress, spaghetti straps, silver polka dots
Black strap sandals with silver studs

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Tracky Bottoms (Yes, I'm a chav
)

Black T-shirt

Doncaster Rovers community top as I just got back from there.

Oh and I'm wearing plenty of after sun spray as I'm sunburnt to hell right now!!!

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's boiling hot here...
Wearing a black mini skirt, and black halter top with gold chains down the back.
bare feet..
Going to the beach later, debating on the leopard print bikini.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
It's boiling hot here...
Wearing a black mini skirt, and black halter top with gold chains down the back.
bare feet..
Going to the beach later, debating on the leopard print bikini.

Will they be Def Leopard prints.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
hahaha buddy...

Well it's almost 6am here...so I'm all decked out in my black fuzzy robe.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have my 'Bunny-Whip' basque on and a football
helmet tucked under my arm. Thigh-length boots
are the order of the day and of course, plenty of
fishing wire.

Such is the dangers of fishing for Pike.

Mind you since young Pike started cleaning out next-
doors pool, things have really cheered up around here.
What can I say...? I'm a sucka for bronzed shoulders.

Great Thread.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm so bored right now, I'm gonna get in on this.

Blue flannel pants and an obligatory black t-shirt. Usually one with some rude comment on it.

That's about it.
Oh yeah...I'm also wearing a very bored look on my face...:bash:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
After a long cold winter the Margarita, hot tub, jacuzzi, pool party season is finally kicking into gear. ...

but as the evening progresses and the Margaritas, Coronas and Gold shooters are consumed; peoples inhibitions fall by the wayside and nudity and partial nudity replaces the CK, and other designers for skin and skivvies.

Desert...I'm not in the least modest even though I'm still pasty white; that will change soon enough. You and Mr. D would enjoy this bunch of revelers, I'll bet.

Viva Verano!!

Thank you, whaaa! Wow, my days as Queen of the hot tub, spa, and sauna go back far....should I bring a peacock feather?
Right now jeans and t-shirt and barefoot.
Adios!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
shorty shorts and a tank

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by concerned190
shorty shorts and a tank

I'm wearing black cargo pants and a hummer.

Tried wearing a tank but dam...those things are just too heavy.:shk:

can't believe that concerned190 can lift more than me..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Interesting... Working right now in jeans, black shoes, black short sleeved polo type shirt and sexy girly panites......

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Acoustic gig tonite with a Django style guitarist at a gallery opening downtown Santa Fe. Summer season in the Land of Enchantment is majic.

Silver Creek Upright Bass
Black Perry Ellis pants
Black silk T
Python skin cowboy boots
silver bracelets
wire rimmed granny glasses
bald head no hat
Swingin Attitude

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Nothing but a smile baby, nothing but a smile...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Bikini top, jean shorts, 2 tank tops, foot thongs.

Lounging wear.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
At home, nothing, we're nudists. Not the namby-pamby "no signs of affection" kind, quite the opposite.

At work, tan heavy cotton pants from workingperson store, orange t-shirt, heavy cotton socks & lineman's boots and flame resistant shirt when doing "live" stuff.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hmmm.... Get ready for the studliness that is me right now.

I am wearing an old thin white t-shirt that says fender, and a pair of old shorts with wood stain all over them from the time that I stained the fence :p

Sexy, right? OK, maybe not... But it is 2:50 AM for god sake

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join