It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Seal of the United States is Deciphered: 1776, 2012, and 2033 Related to Mayan Calendar an

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
When the Spanish conquistadors came to the maya's land they were treated like gods and everyone knows this. But after contact many priests and missionarys came over to convert to christianity. The priests went through thier texts and seen them as satanic and barbaric so we are told today that they destroyed thier culture, what If they didn't burn it all? What if they sent it back to the vatican for study, safe keeping, or even personal power and gain? If they did keep some of the more important texts and hid them from the public, which would not be hard at that time, it could have been passed through the secret organizations we have today. They could know many secrets of our origins, history, or who knows what
considering how advanced they were. So with this in mind, would it be safe to say that the texts kept could have meant a great deal to the masons? Maybe that's why they tie together and our goverment has the stone carvings of the maya and such at the capitol. Just a thought

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirAmericanKilt
When the Spanish conquistadors came to the maya's land they were treated like gods and everyone knows this. But after contact many priests and missionarys came over to convert to christianity. The priests went through thier texts and seen them as satanic and barbaric so we are told today that they destroyed thier culture, what If they didn't burn it all? What if they sent it back to the vatican for study, safe keeping, or even personal power and gain? If they did keep some of the more important texts and hid them from the public, which would not be hard at that time, it could have been passed through the secret organizations we have today. They could know many secrets of our origins, history, or who knows what
considering how advanced they were. So with this in mind, would it be safe to say that the texts kept could have meant a great deal to the masons? Maybe that's why they tie together and our goverment has the stone carvings of the maya and such at the capitol. Just a thought

In fact, I think that this is a very high possibility. Obviously TPTB know something that the rest of us don't know, and somehow it appears to be encoded apon the Great Seal of this nation. How this happened is always subject for speculation, but we do know that they have been planning something for hundreds of years and these Mayan numbers and dates just keep popping up.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
It goes even deeper still!

My first and last names have 3 syllables each. Put those together and it is 33. How old will I be in December, 2012? You guessed it, 33. Dig a bit deeper now, and you'll see that I only manage to eat 3 full meals about 3 days out of the week, again making the number...33! There are 34 stairs from my apartment to the parking lot...but then you subtract 1 because I normally hop from the second-to-last step, which again brings us to...33!

I think this all clearly indicates that I will usher in a new Russian world order (and look stylishly wonderful as I do so), or that I am the antichrist (which, again, I will perform with the utmost fashion sense).

lmao

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by HothSnake

Well, it appears that they are preparing for the return of their prophesied God Osiris/Horus/Apollo or what is referred to in the Bible as the anti-Christ. Whatever they are preparing for, it is reflected in Egyptian ceremonies and Roman/Greco/Egyptian temples, the Syblline prophecy “Novus Ordo Seclorem, and monuments, which I discuss extensively here.

This is what I have been saying all along here A Change Is Happening In Front Of Our Eyes You don't have to look far to see a change is occurring.

I am convinced without any doubt that something is coming. Its not all about Extraterrestrials its about change, whether or not its for the greater good I just don't know. My gut feeling tells me that alot of people are going to die, its a lottery as to whether or not your in the right place at the right time .

Change is definately happening all around at a hyperaccelerated pace. The days are getting shorter, and world cataclysm seems to be everywhere lately.

Something is definately coming and I sincerely hope that that something is a good something, however, the TPTB are definately preparing for something as well, and the knowledge that they appear to have would lead me to beleive that they believe that that something isn't so good.

For instance, not only do we have the mass of occult symbolism in Washington, on our money, and at the Vatican, but we have the New World Airport commissioned Denver International Airport, with its strange apoccalyptic murals, depicting death and destruction, plus a small Mayan girl holding a peice of the Mayan Calendar, along with a Darth Vader looking character, and a landscape littered with dead children.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9aaf60527c9b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45b1e7ce1e60.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0de3538d0d11.jpg[/atsimg]

And then there is the frightening evidence presented by Jesse Ventura about the government preparing for 2012 by building massive underground complexes (Denver Interenational Airport is one of these) in one of his episodes of Conspiracy Theory:

and if you visit my older thread here

you can see that TPTB definately don't seem to be planning for a nice happy new age.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think that Manly P. Hall summed it up well:

Not only were many of the founders of the United States Government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe, which helped them to establish this country for a peculiar and particular purpose known only to the initiated few. The Great Seal is the signature of this exalted body-- unseen and for the most part unknown-- and the unfinished pyramid upon its reverse side is a trestleboard setting forth symbolically the task to the accomplishment of which the United States Government was dedicated from the day of its inception.

George W. Bush (Skull and Bones,) whose Skull and Bones father practically coined the phrase "New World Order," referred to the Great Seal in his second inaugural address:

When our Founders declared a new order of the ages; when soldiers died in wave upon wave for a union based on liberty; when citizens marched in peaceful outrage under the banner “Freedom Now”—they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled. History has an ebb and flow of justice, but history also has a visible direction, set by liberty and the Author of Liberty.

Barrack Obama also referred to The Great Seal in response to a question about his first 100 days in office, when he responed that he would work for 72 days and on the 73rd... rest.

If you would like to know more about the founding of America, go here

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Great post Hothsnake, you amaze me every time, I am glad to call you a friend! The evidence is crazy, to many so called coincidences that piece together a warning!

The powers to be are always communicating through symbols just like 911, we don't need to get off the topic and start with that, lol

The future is very suspect and I don't worry for myself but my kids! I teach them about tangible evidence, elementary school teaches them how to connect the dots, when you connect the dots (symbols) there seems to be a clear picture..... I wonder how some are skeptical, just finish the assignment and connect the dots, its so elementary.....

Anyways Kudos Hothsnake

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SOONER

Thank you Sooner.. You're exactly right in that it is all about connecting the dots, which do appear everywhere one looks. Once you begin to study just a sample of the ancient symbols and ciphers, you can't help but notice them in the public statements of our public officials, in our movies, in NASA, etc.. literally, they are everywhere for a blind man to see.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Hello!

My LeoVirgo name is very meaningful to me and I touched on that in the post prior to this one replying to another poster.

It all has to do with according to astrology, I am a Virgo....but I found out a few years ago that the sun, according to astronomy, really rose in Leo on my birth. This was how I got so into studying all of this stuff. I also had such a other worldly experience after learning this about myself and believe it was a factor in what some call an awakening. My life has never been the same sense.

I also corrected some things in the prior past from my 1st posts....so if you would read that as well. If we leave out the animals...because they cause so much discrepancy and the circle of animals was added much later by man after ancient man had used a equal division of the sky without animals....and if we use a equal divisions of the sky with 13 segments, 2000 years a piece for a age....we get a equal 26,000 years for a great year.

Astrology and astronomy do not agree....2000 years ago the astrologist tried to fix zodiac signs with 1 month per sign and giving them all equal amounts of space. TO show there is a problem with that...lets look at Scorpio....the sun only rises in Scorpio for 8 days out of the year....not an entire month. Some people are told that they are a Scorpio....when the sun did not rise in that sign on their birth. Course not days...80% of the given signs that astrology gives are not proper. And of course, there are many Ophiuchus out there and they have not a clue the sun rises in the Serpent healer/holder on their birth day.

lol maybe you are a virgo with all that investigation!

hence the analytical nature of virgo

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

I think we are a part of all the signs...some of us do show more attributes of certain signs then others...but we all have a little of them all within.

At times I very much like a Virgo...at times I am very much like a Leo....but also there are times where a Aries or Pisces or other characters come out in me also.

I think labels are harmful to a degree....for they dont let us reach for a full potential of being. But they are fun, sun signs that is.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

This is true, which is why I rely heavily upon Vedic Astrology as opposed to Western, as it has proven itself to be much more accurate and takes into account the precession of the equinoxes.

But in using Western astrology you are much better served to go by one's entire birthchart than just their Sun sign. There's a lot more involved in astrology than just the Sun sign, you are correct.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think that something should be cleared up about freemasonry and to some of the Masonic brothers that have commented on this thread:

There are many layers to freemasonry, sort of like peeling off the layers of an onion.

One poster to another thread quoted a section of an old masonic book that he found, where it outlined the various tests to higher degrees that the initiates of the Craft would undergo. They would be given a certain choice, and depending on the choice that they made they would be moved on to various sections of the Craft.

An example was given that an initiate would be told to pee on the American flag or burn a Bible, something that would be seen as rather abhorant. If one chose to commit the abhorant act, then he would be told that he chose correctly, and he would then be shuffled off to learn the more dark aspects of the craft, but if he chose against comitting the abhorant act, then he would also be told that he made the correct choice and then would be initiated to the higher degrees of the public works aspect of freemasonry.

In this way they can shield various segments of their craft, and only those that are truly initiated to the very highest degrees of the particular path that they chose, would still only know a fraction of what was really going on.

You see this in politics and in government, where each member performs their own particular role within the structure, in essance, follows orders, but has very limited knowledge of the grand scheme of it. Only a small few at the very top actually know what is really going on.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I must issue a correction (sorry I hadn't done this sooner, but I've been quite busy)...

Anyhow, David Flynn and others start the first Katun in the 13 Katun cycle at the year 1756, thus Katun 1776 is the end of the first Katun and the base of the pyramid, giving them aproximately 2012 when they add all 13 Katuns from that date.

I started my 13 Katun cycle at 1776 and came up with the aproximate date of 2032/33, admittedly going against the Long Count, which ends in 2012, as we have it based on basically one translation done by Argilles.

However, I've seen some research that suggests a final Katun should be added to Katun 2012, giving various reasons, one of which has to do with the fact that other significant Katun cycles that ended were followed by a very significant Katun, with major events and astrological alignments that began the new cycle. In other words, the first Katun of the new cycle is usually a very significant one to begin the new age, thus Katun 2033, the 14th stone (Eye of Horus), or pex stone, is represented by this Katun.

Some portend the end of the world in 2012, but a significant number see it as the end of the Mayan calendar cycle, emphasis on the word cycle, thus it just starts over again, and the 2033 Katun represents the significant beginning of Novus Ordo Seclorem, the "new order of the ages."

This would be in line with what the dates that the Masonic Craft seem to find important: 2012 and 2016, as outlined so well by comsmicpixie, and 2033 from the Masonic picture in the OP.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Very good stuff here!!!

You might also want to take a look here.

watch.pair.com...

I suggest reading through it all when you have time.

As an added thought. I had a very strange dream last night I am having trouble remembering it, but it had something to do with a Phoenix and a reference from the book of Revelations, where Jesus claims that he is the morning star, which is the planet Venus. In June of 2012 the transit of Venus in front of the sun will become visible from the galapagos island and quite possibly Easter Island, these to spots have a very profound significance to the whole mayan calendar thing.

I am having trouble remembering this, but at the end of my dream there was a presentation that came in the form of a movie and at the end there was a phrase that tied everything together onin a metaphorical sort of way. I can't remember but it was translated to me from latin and it was something about a phoenix and that date and more specifically that geographic location and the transit of venus, the ending completion of a grand cycle. More importantly I am having trouble with the inscription because I know that there is a monument on the galapogos supposedly of a phoenix and a panther.

America was called that by the mayans and the word itself meant plumed serpant. This is also used in symbolism often decription of a snake biting it's own tail. Now if you took a one dollar bill and fold the two seals together you can see a serpants tail.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
There are 79 bricks on the face of the unfinished pyramid in the official version of the Great Seal, not 72. You can count them here: en.wikipedia.org...:US-GreatSeal-Reverse.png

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Conspiracy Theorist

Looks like the link didn't work...just look up the Great seal on wikipedia and look for the official version of it near the bottom of the page.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Well, the version that made it to the dollar bill and is common amongst Americans has 72, for what we can only conclude to be for occultic and cryptic reasons.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

Originally posted by Red Cloak

add 100 years of time --> from Mathew 24:34's a generation's time, which is in the bible 100 years =

2033 AD

I would really like to understand that one generation equals 100 years of time. I've just read all of Mathew 24 for the umpteenth time and I don't understand where you came to that number, let alone verse 34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

Every religious scholar I've studied demands the bible only talks of two types of “years” for generations, 40 or 70 years... While a time can equal a year, a day can equal a year (or a thousand years) and a Time's year can equal 360 separate years when you add up all the days as years. And generations can equal 40 years within the prophetic life of a person, and 70 years in fulfillment of God plan within a promised generation of time. However regarding your date of 2033, that could still hold true if we take the 70 years for a generation and add it to the complete control of Jerusalem by Israel, while taking into consideration Mathew 24, and especially verse 34.

With all the talk of 2012 from several cultures from all around the world, spanning thousands of years btw… and including a famous Jewish prophet and his calculations regarding the year the Jewish messiah would return from his dream, Vision of Geulah Sept 2012 to Sept 2013. So I’m kinda leaning towards 2010 and 2011 being some fantastic years (building towards the death and destruction that is coming), while 2012 and all the years thereafter are going to be the beginning of either hell on Earth for all of us, or perhaps hell on earth for TPTB as the meek begin to inherit the Earth. Or perhaps, and this is what I find most frightening of all… perhaps we will learn the truth of who our godS are, and we will be forced to accept them as our godS…

Regarding Isaac Newton… I was under the impression that no one understands how he came to that date… Because even though Isaac Newton wrote down the date of 2060, and even explained some of his other prophecies, from a little book that was forgotten about and found decades after his death, I don’t remember anything being found that explains how he came to that year… I would really love to read any information you have on the subject, because I am currently trying to figure out his year by studying the hidden science, math and advanced wisdom that I believe can be found within the old testament. But I would really, and I mean this sincerely, I would really like to understand your 100 year generation statement.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 16-5-2010 by littlebunny]

Newton took the 1 day equals 1 year code and applied it to the 1,260 days to get 1,260 years. He then added the 1,260 years to the year 800 AD. He chose the year 800 AD because that is the year that the Pope declared Charlemagne the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. That is how he got the year 2060 AD.

As far as the one generation equals 100 years issue, that is a translation thing. A more proper wording for modern-day English should be the word century, instead of the word generation. This is typical of most of the English bible, as the translations are extremely poor.

The more correct word would be century, which is 100 years.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

Well, the version that made it to the dollar bill and is common amongst Americans has 72, for what we can only conclude to be for occultic and cryptic reasons.

I just want to say....why does so many assume that the reason the Elite or men of these societies always hide things for bad reasons? It is very possible that they are just holding true to all of the ancients of our world.

I just think that the ancient cultures were obsessed with the stars....because they had to be. Knowing how to read the skies is a vital tool to mankind just in case we ever get thrown back to stone age. Knowing and remembering calendars, the function of those calendars, knowing the movements and affects of the movements of planets ect....is vital to man kind. People get weird-ed out that men use symbolism....but I find the use of symbolism completely normal.

I just see people in this thread saying 'its so obvious' how the leaders are setting things up ect....but I just disagree....I dont think anything is obvious. I think its obvious that mankind has used symbolism for thousands of years and has held onto history....which is wise in my opinion. I just dont see anything wrong with having secret societites, especially when most likely they all started in times when it was not cool to be public about having different views from orthodoxies and strict cultures. I think its natural for leaders to have 'groupings' and discuss things amoungst themselves. I know I dont share all of my own thinkings amoungst my friends and people I barely know...I kinda have my own little 'grouping' of certain people that I can go to and not be judged and discuss things.

I just dont see how anything of any date is 'obvious'. There is plenty to assume and ponder on...but not obvious. And I dont think that mankind is setting up the world for distruction. And IF...the leaders KNEW of a disaster coming....seriously....they cant save everyone....that would be a very hard call on how to handle such a possibility. Especially if there was only a 'guess' on the odds of something happening or not.

Im not trying to be a wet blanket....I just think there needs to be a voice saying that its not obvious.

Who knows...it could be all set up to be a self fulfilled prophecy, to coincide with the Bible or something....IDK...I just know its all guess work at best. Just like my thoughts on the numbers was just guess work. Even if it was a set up to self fulfill a prophecy...I dont think its for depopulation or FEMA camps or whatever....the leaders....need mankind. I doubt they want to ruin the world in which they live in.

IDK....I just felt this was needed. Even though I enjoy reading all of it. I worry about people living in fear.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I agree HothSnake...every planet and the moon as well will have a effect on the being. Sun signs themselves really dont have much effect....I think its more the direction and position of the sun and planets in sync together ect...then anything. I am thinking that the actual constellations have no matter or mind to us really. With saying that...lets say that the Sun rose in front of Regulus within Leo on someones birth....the Sun an Regulus would have effect...but the Leo itself is not going to really effect anything but the mind of the person with the label of the Lion. I think the season of ones birth effects them as well.

Course its all just my opinions...just sharing.

I hope my prior post did not offend....

LV

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

In today's world, I don't think that it has that much to do with tradition or protecting oneself from public scrutiny, though many would be up in arms if they knew what TPTB are doing behind closed doors, but I think that that veil of secrecy is there for one major reason, and that can best be summed up by Rosicrucian mystic Sir Francis Bacon, "Knowledge is Power."

When drugs, prostitution, pedophilia, murder, child sacrifice, worshipping of devils, etc., seem to be commonplace amongst our political officials and the TPTB, I can see why they keep the veil of secrecy. And there are about a thousand pages on this site alone, confirming most of this. For instance, look at some of the very strange goings on surrounding the Omaha S&L scandal. There's a reason they never find the kid on your milk carton.

In my opinion, based on experience... There is only one real reason that one keeps a secret, and that is for power or some other advantage over others, unless you are protecting yourself from an evil entity, such as your government.

It is from my experience, that honest, well-meaning people have little or nothing to hide, unless, as I said, they are hiding from TPTB that are trying to kill them, which shouldn't be surprising to you given pretty much all of history.

When you look at the illegal drug trade, illegal racketeering, child porn and prostitution, the Wall Street Fraud machine, the central banking con, communism, fascism, etc., etc., you come to a common theme here: secret societies keeping their secret plans for screwing and killing the public to themselves. How can that be a good thing?

As for what they are planning? Well, given their history, and looking at some of this
stuff , I'd say that it probably isn't any good.

I want to be optimistic about it, but, honestly, I'd have be a certain Austrailian bird with my head in the sand.

I just want to say....why does so many assume that the reason the Elite or men of these societies always hide things for bad reasons?

Even a cursory glance at a history book will show anyone with eyes to see that these people are not our friends, nor do they care about helping us. Outside of world genocide and war, I really can't think of anything good that these people have done? Oh yes, they are currently spreading AIDS and steralizing the population of Africa, under the pretense that they are there to help.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by HothSnake]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join