It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Seal of the United States is Deciphered: 1776, 2012, and 2033 Related to Mayan Calendar an

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I feel we have a realistic chance in stopping this conspiracy and making a much better future for ourselves because of people like you my friend, who are diligently trying to expose these things, by thinking outside of the box, and outside of the control grid to figure them out and shed light on them.

Thanks for your reply Proto, after all, I probably wouldn't have seen it without the knowledge gleaned from your posts..

I really hope that you are right, and that we do have a chance in stopping this madness. It's hard to look around and not see how things seem to be spiraling out of control, even more so here lately with all of the earth quakes, volcanoes, huge oil spills, etc...

It does appear that they are moving quickly toward whatever end? This doesn't give us much time, but perhaps time is truly relative.

The good news is the bad news my friend, and that is they are moving at a rapid pace and trying to accomplish a lot at once.

This leaves them far more exposed than normal, and more vulnerabilities than normal, and more ways for mistakes to happen than normal, and more risk than normal.

Remember it is greed that ultimately brings down most criminal enterprises.

They are going for the whole ball of wax, the whole planet, and they are trying to do it in an atmosphere of supreme confusion, to take advantage of the fact that not many people are able to see precisely what they are doing, and the logistics that they are employing and the outcome they are shooting for.

When it comes to the logistics of a machine precision operation, it only takes one well placed pin in the right cog to grind the whole machine to a halt.

The key is here is actually figuring out the logistics they are using, and their modes of operation, and goals, and the main players, and exposing that, but more importantly finally following all the way through for once, to the men behind the main players.

The saving and loan crisis in the late 80’s under Sr. Bush was the practice run, of the Bank Crisis of the 2000’s under Bush Jr.

They perfected the technique on a small scale, and then waited a bit and set it up again on the big scale, they took it from the minor leagues to the major leagues, using the very same tactics, and many of the same behind the scene players, yet very few people saw it happening or coming.

We aren’t focused on the important things, but the petty things, they seem important, healthcare, Iran, Israel, Cap and Trade, Palin, Obama etc, etc, but they are all meant to distract us from the most important things and people going on behind the scenes.

It really is about awareness and getting people focused on the right things and keeping their focus there, they can’t do it when we are looking at them doing it and talking about it, and questioning it.

They can only do it in the vacuum they create by dividing us and stealing our attention away with things of little or no consequence.

We need to identify and expose the logistical process, and how it works, and to what end, make people aware, of it, get them focused on it, and keep them focused on it.

These guys aren’t smarter than us, just more determined and more focused.

Thanks my friend, great job, at raising awareness and creating focus.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This theme seems to be popping up all over the place now... and I must say there is some very interesting sources that seems, seems, to suggest that the times we are in are in fact well know to those who are in the "know". To what end I'm not sure... It seems rather dangerous for a secret cabal to set up there end game in line with Biblical end times... IF… they are as hell bent as many within ATS believe, on enslaving all of humanity. I don’t know if that is true… Something tells me that is the story they want people to believe.

Here is statement I made a little while ago regarding end times…

Do Religions Hold Secret Knowledge
little bunny

According to biblical scholars 1 bible generation equals either 40 or 70 years… and if the bible is 100 percent correct when it comes to biblical prophecy (And I believe that it has been)… then the date for the second coming has to be within those two time frames… 2018 (actually/maybe 2017... the UN voted to accept the concept of Israel ((started the process of bringing Israel into existence)) in 1947 plus 70 years equals 2017) However… Israel did not officially proclaim itself until 1948. Or as some of the arguments I‘ve read suggests… the Bible could’ve been referring to the city of Jerusalem which became completely owned by Israel after the 6 Day War in 1967, to which we must add 70 years which equals 2037. Yet that whole 2012 thingy keeps coming up… Which to me suggest (only suggests) 2017/2018 could in fact be all the time we have left.

At present I too am reading Manly P. Halls Secret Teaching Of The Ages and I must say, his information mimics a lot of the other books I’ve read over the years. However, one of the things that keeps coming up in my studies is… how every religion and every culture regardless of location and regardless of when/what time they existed, they all seem to have the same stories and same beliefs, just said a little differently… it also amazes me how many cultures regardless of location or place in time, how several have the same story of a Jesus figure… and how each seem to be pointing to this time, OUR TIME… As crazy as that sounds, it keeps coming up… it defies belief, but the real crazy part is, it appears that there may be a on going conspiracy by the Catholic Church no less ((and other active religions)) who are trying to hide that truth… and what is damn interesting… they have chosen to hide these truths right out in the open… And perhaps all the Masonic teaching and supposed Pagan Rituals taking place all throughout time and by America’s leaders since our conception… that those Rituals may in fact have more to do with Christianity then anyone is willing to admit… is that what Mr. Hall is trying to say without being blunt about it? Its already been stated within this thread… there are those truths we are allowed to know, and then there are those deeper truths we are not allowed to know.

My studies are screaming at me that the answer to that question is YES, there are literary two worlds existing on this planet… because of that… I keep going deeper into this rabbit hole. I don’t know if anything spiritual or physical is going to happen in 2012, but I know something is going to happen, maybe not on that date or the date I discovered with the Pyramids at Giza… but something is coming! As I posted above there is more to 2012 then just one day… 2012 may in fact signify a span of time instead of day in time… All I know is time will tell.

Great thread, S&F for me!!!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 16-5-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
sorry if this has already been mentioned..

72 is related to the A=432hz tuned note-frequencies.

also relates to ancient egyptian, sumerian, chinese, greek & peruvian music/intruments AND architecture.....

and to Rosicrucian codes (although I cannot confirm that with my own research yet)

the following books can help you connect these dots..

Graham Hancock - fingerprints of the gods
? - chariots of the gods
Bruce Cathie - the energy grid - harmonic 695

this aspect of the topic at hand - sound technology & musical mythology is a relatively unexplored area that asides from being an immense source of interest to me, I believe may well hold the answers to many many questions about what is 'possible'.

-B.M

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I feel we have a realistic chance in stopping this conspiracy and making a much better future for ourselves because of people like you my friend, who are diligently trying to expose these things, by thinking outside of the box, and outside of the control grid to figure them out and shed light on them.

Thanks for your reply Proto, after all, I probably wouldn't have seen it without the knowledge gleaned from your posts..

I really hope that you are right, and that we do have a chance in stopping this madness. It's hard to look around and not see how things seem to be spiraling out of control, even more so here lately with all of the earth quakes, volcanoes, huge oil spills, etc...

It does appear that they are moving quickly toward whatever end? This doesn't give us much time, but perhaps time is truly relative.

I really do feel optimistic, look at all the new ATS members, look at the statistics, they've doubled in short time, notice how people are beginning to be slightly more interested in these sort of things..
Think of how the world is spinning faster and faster into madness and contemplate how many people will be shaken from their slumber by the increasingly novel events that are taking place.
It's the catalyst,
the birth pangs of a new era,
not theirs but our era!
We'll reach critical mass somehow.

Great thread!

Edit:

My current stats!

Total Replies: 33

[edit on 16-5-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

/golfclap

great thread...

now thats what I like to see on ATS..

take to subjects I'm familiar with & smash them together into a great theory with plenty of documented research...

again..

Great work..

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
World War III is largely going to be an information war, a guerilla information war, and it will be won or lost by the information that either dissuades people to not go along with the drive to a one world government and ever excessive security controls and regulations, or lost because people are convinced to go along with it.

Great job my friend.

WWIII Will Be Nuclear.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemann

Originally posted by zzombie
ahha the method to their madness....

The Secret societies are also quite fond of the number 33.
The 33rd President, who was supposedly a 33° Mason dropped the bombs on Hiroshima/Nagasaki both on the 33° parallel.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by zzombie]

A quick google seach will show this to be false.

Nagasaki 32°47'N 129°50'E
Hiroshima 34°24'N 132°30'E

You're off a degree each way. Thank you for playing

Maybe they were off with the original long/lat.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Great post!

I am interested in much of what you are relaying and I do believe secret information is codified by elite decision makers, mostly for ceremonial reasons.

But I think putting too fine a point on dates can be dangerous... I have a dog eared, weatherbeaten 2nd edition copy of Jose Arguelles' "The Mayan Factor" which I have been studying since 1998. Its incredible how much energy and specialized knowledge Arguelles put into that book to create a system of understanding. But at the end of the book he included a prophecy/timeline of how he saw events playing out in the years leading up to 2012. Unfortunately the discrepencies in the wildly optimistic timeline don't quite match today's consensus "reality", and that gosh-darned "prophecy" chapter seems to marginally discredit some of his amazing research in the eyes of many.

If you are studying shamanism then a must-read is Mircea Eliade's "Shamanism- Archaic Techniques of Ecstacy". An amazing work of cultural anthropology, it gets into how some of Catholicism's rituals/prayers may have been partially co-opted from shamanic sources in Mongolia and elsewhere.

Best of luck in your endeavors!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The code of 360 years x 7 as laid out in the Bible for the end times gives us 2,520 years. The first Jewish temple was destroyed in 586 BC. This gives us the date of 1934 AD (586 BC plus 2,520 years). Now subtract a year because the calendar starts with the year 1 AD instead of the year 0 AD.

There you have the year 1933 AD. Now add 100 years to that date (the time of a generation in the Bible as Christ said it would be a generation of time after the key events signaling the end times had occurred - destruction of the first temple x the code) and you get 2033 AD as the date of Armageddon according to the Greek bible, using this particular code.

This is precisely where the New World Order gets this date. They get this date because this is the date given for Armageddon if we take the Greek bible and then apply the 360 x 7 years code to the bible prophecies, using this specific code.

This code of 360 x 7 years comes from Sir Isaac Newton who claimed that he discovered a hidden code within the Bible. From Revelation, as follows:

Revelation 12:6 - one-thousand two-hundred and sixty days as a time, times, and a half a time, or three-and-a half times. Each time is 360 days per year

1,260 divided by 3.5 = 360

360 years in each time multiplied by Daniel 9:24-27 (seven times code, a year for a day code, and 70 weeks of time code) seven times

360 years X 7 = 2,520 years

So the first Jewish temple is destroyed in 586 BC, plus 2,520 years = the year 1934 AD, minus 1 year because the calendar starts in the year 1 AD instead of the year 0 AD = 1933 AD

add 100 years of time --> from Mathew 24:34's a generation's time, which is in the bible 100 years =

2033 AD

Please keep in mind that Sir Isaac Newton himself said it would be the year 2060 AD. Using the code of 1,260 days = 1,260 years plus the year 800 AD (when Charlemagne was anointed Emperor of Rome by the Pope).

So Newton claimed 2060 AD as the date. But what I am saying is that you can also derive the date of 2033 AD using the code I just described above. This is obviously where the New World Order is getting this date.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Red Cloak]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Couldn't help noticing the similarity between this image you posted:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45ffff20ab60.jpg[/atsimg]

...And this view of what's left of the old Blackfriars bridge in London - built in 1856 and removed in 1985, it ran into the heart of The City of London financial district:

[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63dafeb5947d.jpg[/img]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44a2ab3250d1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

add 100 years of time --> from Mathew 24:34's a generation's time, which is in the bible 100 years =

2033 AD

I would really like to understand that one generation equals 100 years of time. I've just read all of Mathew 24 for the umpteenth time and I don't understand where you came to that number, let alone verse 34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

Every religious scholar I've studied demands the bible only talks of two types of “years” for generations, 40 or 70 years... While a time can equal a year, a day can equal a year (or a thousand years) and a Time's year can equal 360 separate years when you add up all the days as years. And generations can equal 40 years within the prophetic life of a person, and 70 years in fulfillment of God plan within a promised generation of time. However regarding your date of 2033, that could still hold true if we take the 70 years for a generation and add it to the complete control of Jerusalem by Israel, while taking into consideration Mathew 24, and especially verse 34.

With all the talk of 2012 from several cultures from all around the world, spanning thousands of years btw… and including a famous Jewish prophet and his calculations regarding the year the Jewish messiah would return from his dream, Vision of Geulah Sept 2012 to Sept 2013. So I’m kinda leaning towards 2010 and 2011 being some fantastic years (building towards the death and destruction that is coming), while 2012 and all the years thereafter are going to be the beginning of either hell on Earth for all of us, or perhaps hell on earth for TPTB as the meek begin to inherit the Earth. Or perhaps, and this is what I find most frightening of all… perhaps we will learn the truth of who our godS are, and we will be forced to accept them as our godS…

Regarding Isaac Newton… I was under the impression that no one understands how he came to that date… Because even though Isaac Newton wrote down the date of 2060, and even explained some of his other prophecies, from a little book that was forgotten about and found decades after his death, I don’t remember anything being found that explains how he came to that year… I would really love to read any information you have on the subject, because I am currently trying to figure out his year by studying the hidden science, math and advanced wisdom that I believe can be found within the old testament. But I would really, and I mean this sincerely, I would really like to understand your 100 year generation statement.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 16-5-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
The whole Stonehenge thing about 500 million people being the max - well that has been relayed a lot in recent years because this is supposedly what the powers that be would like the population to be decreased too.

Not that I disagree with your post, but I figure I should point something out to you. The OP never mentioned Stonehenge, but your reference to it (from the following poster, I believe) was to the Georgia Guidestones, in which it DOES actually (in 10 different languages) state that the "Population should be maintained at 500 million." It's a real thing, not a delusion. So now that you know that it's real, can you tell me why that was put on an American monument? And was put under wraps any time anybody asked questions about it? Just curious.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am sorry if this was mentioned, it is getting late here and I just read the first page.

apparently we are given exacts to begin with and then we get close enough.

If you take 12 Katuns times the 19.7, and then add that to the year 1776, you get 2012! If you take 13 Katuns times 19.7 years, and then add that to 1776, you get 2032.1

I appreciate you put a lot of work in to the post, but if we are talking magic numbers and power to be derived from them, how can close enough be good enough?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
S & F, great work on this and you have clearly done your homework. I read your last as well and thought you laid this all out very accordingly with your research. The more I read about this and do research on my own I find that it all starts to come together at ease without confusion.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Your thread is interesting....
There are a few things I would like to bring forward.

Every degree in us moving around our galaxy takes 72 years. 360x72= 25920 years. Just for us to bear in mind when we interpret other phenomenons....

To the year 1776 coinciding with the beginning of a katun, I wonder whether this is correct or helpful numerolgy ??

As known a katun is about 19.7 year. 5125/26 years divided by 260 gives us 19.71154 or 19.71539.

If we would accept that in the year 3114 the current period of Maya's long count started, than after 248 katuns we would arrive in approx. 1774, 1775, 1776 (called katun 1776 which lasted from~1756 to ~1776) a further 12 NOT 13 katuns bring us to 2012. There is no "broken" katun to be considered. So, I think something is wrong in your assessment here, isn't it?

Please correct me where I may have gone wrong. Thx.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Below the pyramid, depicting 72 stones in 13 rows, is the date of 1776 in Roman numerals at the base of the pyramid. This date just so happens to have great significance in the Mayan calendar, along with the year 2012, as 1776 is the start date of the final cycle of 13 Katun, leading to the final Katun 2012, hence the importance of the number 13, which had special significance, not only to the founders, but also to the Maya. Clearly, the numbers and dates for the founding of the “New Atlantis” were chosen carefully, and not by accident.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by HothSnake]

Your post is a very interesting read however I cannot find any evidence that supports 1776 being the start of 13 Katun. The start of 13 Katun is September 18, 1618. Please correct me if I am wrong, but July 4, 1776 was 12.8.0.1.13 in Mayan long count. This is based on Gregorian, but it is not much different in Julian.

So if you throw out the 1776 connection, what are we left with???

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I am sorry if this was mentioned, it is getting late here and I just read the first page.

apparently we are given exacts to begin with and then we get close enough.

If you take 12 Katuns times the 19.7, and then add that to the year 1776, you get 2012! If you take 13 Katuns times 19.7 years, and then add that to 1776, you get 2032.1

I appreciate you put a lot of work in to the post, but if we are talking magic numbers and power to be derived from them, how can close enough be good enough?

Well munkey66, we are dealing with aproximations here, for there is no completely accurate count from an ancient calendar, with various counts for days, years, etc.. And translating that in to our own understanding of counting time can be quite difficult.

A Katun is aproximately 19.7 years.. that is an aproximation, which I did lay out in the OP. Relaying all of this in our own Gregorian way of veiwing reality can be teadious, thus you have different counts and ways of looking at it from just about every scholar that looks at it, but they are all quite close and similar to each other, however, variances are going to occur.

The fact that it is close and not perfect doesn't really bother me, because things are difficult to translate. Just look at the Aztec calendar, which is very similar to the Mayan and probably based on it, yet there are differences. We are forced to deal with approximations, which is pretty much par for the course when dealing with this subject matter.

Actually, the 2012 count isn't exact either.. It comes to 2012.4.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Link to downloads for this book.

www.scribd.com...

Manly P Hall collection : www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
SnF , lot's of great stuff here. I want this book now

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Further to my post above here:
248 plus 12 makes a full cycle of the 260 katuns being 5125/26 years.
To take 248 plus 13 katuns would add up to 261 katuns = 5142 years and that would bring you to 2033 but by would one go for 261 katuns all of a sudden?

So....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join