It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Agenda to raise Adrenochrome in your brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
For one, the chemtrails spew aluminum which causes alzeheimers and makes your brain atrophy and dementia.

People with Schizophrenia have high levels of this thing called Adrenochrome. I also believe that at the lesser extreme of the symptoms that you are not in control of your own mind is anxiety and depression, because as the doctor in this article states, the brain of these people too have adrenochrome.

Steve Quayle was asked by George Noory a few weeks ago, why are they spraying the chemtrails, he said to make us juicier for these beings " the reptilians"

Ok, now all of this correlates with the claims of other people that this adrenochrome hormone of stress is produced ...

There is a chemical found in quantity in the bodies of schizophrenic persons. It is an indole called adrenochrome. Adrenochrome (which is oxidized adrenalin) has an almost '___'-like effect on the body. That might well explain their behavior. Niacin serves to reduce the body’s production of this toxic material.

Ok, now remember that story about the CIA spraying '___' over a small town in France? Where a few people commited suicide and 30 others wen to an asylum and the public had no clue what the hell happened? Somebody thinks that the the bread in the local bakery was spiked, but it was actually the CIA doing this experiment on the people?

www.doctoryourself.com...

So now, they don't need to give you '___' no more, they can just spray this aluminum and barium salts and other garbage and it aggravates your brain along with your own high chemical consumption life style, and without having to incriminate themselves with any proof of '___' spraying, now the synergistic effect is that your own brain produces this stress hormone of Adrenochrome which is present in people who go psychotic and also in people with extreme fear. Even most deoderants have aluminum in them, plus most people are taking fluoridated toothpaste.

en.wikipedia.org...

Project SPAN involved the contamination of food supplies and the aerosolized spraying of a potent '___' mixture in the village of Pont-Saint-Esprit, France in August, 1951.

In his 2009 book, A Terrible Mistake, researcher H. P. Albarelli Jr. concurs with the Olson family and concludes that Frank Olson was murdered because a personal crisis of conscience made it likely he would divulge state secrets concerning several CIA programs, chief among them Project ARTICHOKE and an MKNAOMI project code-named Project SPAN. Albarelli presents considerable evidence in support of his theory that Project SPAN involved the contamination of food supplies and the aerosolized spraying of a potent '___' mixture in the village of Pont-Saint-Esprit, France in August, 1951. (The French word "pont" translates to "bridge" in English; a synonym is "span.") The Pont-Saint-Esprit incident resulted in mass psychosis, 32 commitments to mental institutions, and at least seven deaths. In his work as Acting Chief of the Special Operations Division, Olson was involved in the development of aerosolized delivery systems, he was present at Pont-Saint-Esprit in August, 1951, and several months before he resigned his position he had witnessed a terminal interrogation conducted in Germany under Project ARTICHOKE

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Notable, isn't it .... that NO-ONE, anywhere .... is coming out to say they know someone employed within the massive Chemtrail industry ?

And there have to be tens of thousands, all told

because:

* someone (lots of someones) make the primary Chemtrail ingredients

* someone (lots of someones) mix the ingredients

* someone (lots of them) ORDER the primary ingredients from those who produce them (and there are lots of them producing the stuff around the clock)

*someone (many of them) are engaged in the practical aspects of producing and selling the ingredients, the mixing-of, the staff-rosters for same, the tax returns, the workers' compensation and other insurance and medicals, etc.

Then we have the transportation of the Chemtrail poisons from factories to holding depots. So there again .... LOTS of people involved as loaders, drivers, unloaders, storers, inventories, etc. etc.

Now we get to the loading of the stuff into the plane. Again .... many, many people employed in just this aspect, worldwide, around the clock

Then there's security at or near the airports. Thousands of people ...

Then the pilots

And those who load the stuff into the planes' tanks

Not to mention those who map out the flights, etc

Then those who have to re-order more Chemtrail poisons when stocks are running low

And of course, weather forecasters and airport staff

Politicians

All told, the dumping of millions of tons of poisons onto crops, schools, reservoirs, dams, lakes, rivers, cities, towns ---- provides employment for tens of thousands of people around the world on continuing basis

Yet not ONE of the bastards has had the guts to go public

Instead, they line their pockets, pay their mortgages and kids' school fees

they pay off investment properties

they buy cars and holidays and stupid bits of glitter to hang around their necks

they pay cosmetic surgeons to inflate their stupid chests and bob their idiot noses

all courtesy of the Chemtrail industry

So --- if you know of someone employed by the Chemtrail Death Industry --- out them now ... today

they can't hide forever

and it will only take one to blow the lid off this

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Can you provide more info on the quayle thing?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky.....

I agree completely.

Chemtrails are a part of a New World Order plan to reduce the population of the Earth by spreading weaponised Nanotechnology (i.e. Morgellons precursor), subsequent to heavy metal spraying that has compromised our immune systems.

Unfortunately, ATS disinfo agents such as OzWeatherman, Phage, Chadwickus, Zaiger & many others will probably join this thread for another futile debunking attempt.

Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by Pocky

Notable, isn't it .... that NO-ONE, anywhere .... is coming out to say they know someone employed within the massive Chemtrail industry ?

That's the best you got, that a top ubersecret program has managed to stay secret?

If TPTB can pull the wool over the eyes of the public since 1913 about the Federal Reserve, and steal all their gold in the 40's and 50's, and plunge the people into war after war, they can dupe the public about chemtrails.

The efforts on the internet to keep a cap on the whole thing is evidence enough, if you can't look up.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I reckon factories and other manufacturing industries are to blame for any such levels of aluminium...

Here's a list I've drawn up showing the TOTAL amount (in pounds) of barium, aluminium and their alternate forms released over 10 years.

* 1997 - 41,479,841
* 1998 - 273,161,271
* 1999 - 367,405,383
* 2000 - 381,077,404
* 2001 - 300,338,671
* 2002 - 255,367,294
* 2003 - 252,116,329
* 2004 - 283,923,691
* 2005 - 286,765,468
* 2006 - 272,520,410
* TOTAL - 2,714,155,762

It's all too easy to blame something that is non-existent and ignore the real threat.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Pocky

I reckon factories and other manufacturing industries are to blame for any such levels of aluminium...

Here's a list I've drawn up showing the TOTAL amount (in pounds) of barium, aluminium and their alternate forms released over 10 years.

* 1997 - 41,479,841
* 1998 - 273,161,271
* 1999 - 367,405,383
* 2000 - 381,077,404
* 2001 - 300,338,671
* 2002 - 255,367,294
* 2003 - 252,116,329
* 2004 - 283,923,691
* 2005 - 286,765,468
* 2006 - 272,520,410
* TOTAL - 2,714,155,762

It's all too easy to blame something that is non-existent and ignore the real threat.

The real threat is people like you, who know the truth but, for some reason, obscure the truth. I don't get it. What do you gain by you own people being poisoned? Have you no conscience?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soular System

Soular System…..

I agree completely

How dare Chadwickus agree with the following information & discussions!

Chemtrails? Need help

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

Chemtrail believers, I challenge you to debunk contrail science

Contrails: Understanding why they aren’t chemtrails

The Chemtrail Myth

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenon explained

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Unplausible, and Meteorologically Innacurate

The Astounding Effect Of Contrails On Climate

How To Forecast Using Clouds Part 1

Atmospheric Phenomenen You May or May Never See- Part One

OzWeatherman Profile Page

Full ATS search on Chemtrails

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
For those who are interested, International Symposium Chemtrails on 05/29/2010 in Gent, Belgium :

www.wacbelgium.be...

Could be a very informative day

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ok after reading this thread I have just had a major idea.

Just as water filters are so numerous in society now for very understandable reasons, I predict in our future, YES I PREDICT that corporate companies will start selling ...... Personal Air filters you fit over your head.

The companies will make BILLIONS on this idea. All they got to do is arrange for other companies to destroy the air in any way possible, then BAM. The shareholders get rich ... FAST

I want to try out one of these personal air filters. And when they make them I hope they use really clear glass to see through so it can be as natural as possible.

Chemtrails are to be non important with everyone wearing these things.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Wiredamerican…..

Just as water filters are so numerous in society now for very understandable reasons, I predict in our future, YES I PREDICT that corporate companies will start selling ...... Personal Air filters you fit over your head.

I agree completely…..I think you have “nailed” it!

Here is a useful design for a personal air protection device:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f01bd0bcf9ce.jpg[/atsimg]

However, in view of the need to minimise global warming I think the following design is also more eco-friendly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/813a1e0e0832.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
I predict in our future, YES I PREDICT that corporate companies will start selling ...... Personal Air filters you fit over your head.

You mean WW3 for the future I guess ... Chemical Warfare (Slayer song)

The companies will make BILLIONS on this idea. All they got to do is arrange for other companies to destroy the air in any way possible, then BAM. The shareholders get rich ... FAST

"They" are already rich enough so why get even richer ? It's power that "they" want.

Chemtrails are to be non important with everyone wearing these things.

So than tell me.. what's for dinner this evening ?
Is it going to be something from the fields ?.. Everything will be too contaminated to eat .. no potatoes, no rice, no vegetables, nothing...
Is it going to be ice cubes and purified water to try to stay alive for another day ???
Come on now... this is no laughing matter

Chemtrailing has to be stopped !!

edit to correct my typing errors

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Itsonlyme666]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soular System
The real threat is people like you, who know the truth but, for some reason, obscure the truth. I don't get it. What do you gain by you own people being poisoned? Have you no conscience?

People like me?

Obscure the truth?

Dude I expose people who obscure the truth!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I hope you realise people are taking these comments seriously.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

I'm just trying to help them.

They sound so.....well, you know.....worried.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Now you just hush up! Stop obscuring my truths. Environmental pollution is a false flag operation to direct people from what's happening above our heads. Don't even bother saying otherwise...as Maybe...Maybe Not has already pointed out, you are wrongedy wrong.

Chemtrails can't touch me.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Now you just hush up! Stop obscuring my truths. Environmental pollution is a false flag operation to direct people from what's happening above our heads. Don't even bother saying otherwise...as Maybe...Maybe Not has already pointed out, you are wrongedy wrong.
Chemtrails can't touch me.

Kandinsky.....

Now you're just being silly.

I've analysed your chemtrail protective suit......it doesn't make sense.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b5b1c5b4cea.jpg[/atsimg]

I know this because.....

Chemtrails don't work under water.....AND.....

Bicycles don't work under water.

If you want to be taken seriously on ATS, you must consider such things more carefully.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Bicycles don't work under water.

If you want to be taken seriously on ATS, you must consider such things more carefully.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Like I says....

I expose the lies!!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Chadwickus.....

I'm totally speechless.....I had no idea.

I'm sorry to have besmirched Kandinsky in this way.

Did you see the risks inherent in his research?

I mean, there were some extremely dangerous moments with that seat.

I hope he's OK.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join