It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Oil Rig Logs missing, lost, or intentionally destroyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
A guy called in to CoasttoCoastam last night and broke this, that some logs that are supposed to be carefully updated throughout the day there are supposedly missing for certain hours around when this explosion took place. He said this is absolutely unheard of and how could that be. I'm not an expert on this stuff, but hopefully somebody here on ATS can figure out what he is referring to.

The guy said that this is pretty big outpoint and he was pretty much breaking it on C2C because nobody had covered this point yet. So you smart ATS folks start digging for information on this and expose some goodies for us.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I do remember reading that it was 7 hours of logs before the blast went missing..

That's kind of suspcicious, especially considering the new reports which states BP new about the problems hours before the blast took place..

I'll try and find the link.

Here it is:

While some data were being transmitted to shore for safekeeping right up until the April 20 blast, officials from Transocean, the rig owner, told Congress that the last seven hours of its data are missing and that all written logs were lost in the explosion.

Source

~Keeper

[edit on 5/15/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I do remember reading that it was 7 hours of logs before the blast went missing..

That's kind of suspcicious, especially considering the new reports which states BP new about the problems hours before the blast took place..

I'll try and find the link.

Here it is:

While some data were being transmitted to shore for safekeeping right up until the April 20 blast, officials from Transocean, the rig owner, told Congress that the last seven hours of its data are missing and that all written logs were lost in the explosion.

Source

~Keeper

[edit on 5/15/2010 by tothetenthpower]

Logs will obviously show who authorized what action ... i'm sure there are names that they are trying to hide ...
What I find amazing is that with all the technology we have .. we can not plug a hole ..?

Firstly .. to clean up what is already floating .. they have enough ships to work day and night to syphon the floating oil with modified vacume pumps .. each ship is accompanied by a huge tanker to collect this stuff ..
Just suck it up ... off-load when full and start again ..

In the mean time .. use molten rock .. lava burns under water ..
pour molten rock with a composite of silicon over the hole to seal and cool fast ... a couple of tonnes of molten rock would effectively seal the hole .. you can then weigh it down further by placing flat boulders over it ...
the leak as far as i saw was on a horizontal surface ..

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You know, I'm not surprised. TPTB, the NWO, or Globalists (what ever you want to call them) are purposely ruining our world.
It seems, that the only place to discuss this is here on ATS and the other sites(can't say). The MSM won't tell us, so it's up to us. Sad isn't it?
The trillion dollar question is, what are we going to do about it? At least here in the USA, November is coming up. We'll vote OUT all the incumbents!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

legalizeit,

Maybe i am being stupid here again but how are you gonna bring molten rock (
) to that depth and still retain it's moltenness??

Other then that, good plan.

Now back to those logs. Do they only keep a hand written log or did they have a digital version as well?

Peace

[edit on 15-5-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Also, weren't there company officials on the rig when it blew? Poor Ba$&@ar#$! They didn't even realize that the were sacrificial lambs.
I wonder how those officials feel now? Maybe one of them will have the Kawhonas to blow the whistle. But watch, they'll start dropping dead from heart attacks, car wrecks, and suicide!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I wonder if those hourly logs are up-linked to a satellite and transmitted in real time to the home office. I know that even small places like 7/11 or Jiffylube, upload their info to the home office at the end of the day.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

legalizeit,

Maybe i am being stupid here again but how are you gonna bring molten rock (
) to that depth and still retain it's moltenness??

Other then that, good plan.

Now back to those logs. Do they only keep a hand written log or did they have a digital version as well?

Peace

[edit on 15-5-2010 by operation mindcrime]

Mindcrime .. no worries mate .. you have a valid question ..

Firstly .. yes they can lower the molten rock and keep it semi molten by the time the get there .. it's a mile below and temperatures are freezing down there .. remember you have elements like phosphorous that can burn under water .. they have the technology based on that to maintain heat in a special container for the time to get down .. even electricity can be channeled in some form to maintain help the heating process ..

Nature has the best solutions .. molten rock is the best sealant .. the fact that it will freeze fast once released and will take the form and shape of the leak and it's rock bed as it freezes makes it a great cap .. they can repeat this process 2-3 times ...
they can then pile on massive boulders and bio-safe sealants for the edges to ensure it's all kosher .. all these is a relative cheap process compared to what they are currently doing ...

Oil has a coagulating effect when mixed with the ocean environment .. that is why you see long miles of coagulated thick oil .. which they found recently forming under the ocean .. blood works the same way .. apply pressure to stop the bleeding first and foremost ..

There are some who have suggested using mini nukes .. wow .. now that will be the mother of all screw ups .. wait and watch .. I hope to God they stay away from that action ... otherwise someone's prophecy of the oceans turning black will come true ..

As for the logs .. they would be digital .. and backed up with paper documents just like orders to carry out a task from one engineering group to another .. these are big decisions from the top of BP .. I'm sure some heads will roll when this thing is over .. it's huge ...
They will eventually be interrogations and traces of documentation will be found .. no way they can get rid of everything ...
Some may be even hiding some papers/emails for financial gain through blackmail later on ...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, i dont know how it works, but isnt there a lot of natural gas being pushed out of that hole too? when the molten rock hits the oil and methane would it catch fire and burn on the bottom of the ocean?

new topics

top topics

join