It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Glenn Beck "uncovering" the "Conspiracy" of the Millenium?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The point is that his association with fox news proves he is illegitimate.

Here is the equation; it is a standard black op trick:

Beck is known as a nut by most, in and out of the mainstream.

Only a small group of fox news conservative types like him.

When he advances well known conspiracy stuff [ though never going as far as Jesse Ventura] what he does is taints those ideas for millions therefore those millions will always associate those ideas with a nut like Beck, and shun them.

Therefore those ideas will never have legitimate credence.

Thats whay Beck is doing

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A little caution to the Glenn Beck groupies may be in order here.

Remember just a few months ago when Beck said he had doubts about the government's version of what happened on 9-11? He led people along, saying, "By God I'm going to get to the bottom of this."

How did that all work out? Glenn Beck calls in "Popular Mechanics" magazine who had done a hatchet-job piece in their rag embarcing the BigGov story and rejecting all legitimate and provable claims to the contrary as mutterings of wild eyed crazy conspiratorialists. He claimed the Popular Mechanics story to be final proof that 9-11 was not an inside job. He thus silenced and marginalized all 9-11 truthers who thought he was going to be the "great hope" for enlightenment of the "main-stream".

Beck can be counted on to do the same co-intel job on those he claims to represent now in his so-called investigation. IMO Beck is a pawn to TPTB New World Order crowd he claims to be "investigating". His nomenclature is to bait the contra view crowd, make them think he is on their side, then marginalize them with BS. Glenn Beck is not a lovable goof-ball, but a dangerous distructive fraud who knows exactly what he is doing.

Bottom line, Glenn Beck is a phoney at best or a traitor to freedom lovers everywhere at worst.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
It is frightening to me how narrow minded and blind alot of you people are.

the OP said to leave your feelings about G.B. at the door and concentrate on the material he provided and all I've been reading is a bunch of whiny babies. "Glen Beck is a shill..waaa...Glen Beck hurt my feelings waaa, rush limbaugh has a red face..waa"!
I mean seriously guys.
I don't give a damm if it was that clown on MSNBC Olderman or G.Beck who brought this to mainstream, they should be heralded as whistleblowers and heroes.
The longer we fight amongst eachother between right and left the easier it will be or them to accomplish their wicked plans.

Get your liberal heads out of your vast buttocks and start reading some of this material before it is too late to do something about it.

Too funny. In your thread here you accuse the majority of posters on ATS as "gloomers."

But now all of a sudden in this thread those who don't subscribe to this deranged doom & gloom fantasy are a bunch of liberals.

Utter hypocrisy.
Hilarious.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
OK, so you want real critisicm?

Apart from that, that he seems to me like a mere actor/entertainer (listen to how Noam Chomsky or any other scholar conveys his informations and perhaps you'll get what I mean) with his oh-so concerned voice & gestures, the first thing on this show that I found peculiar was this:

"For instance, a year ago, if I told you there was a 9/11 truther in the White House or a communist..."

Mr. Beck maintaining the official 9/11 conspiracy of Osama & his 19 thieves? I was like: What!? Oh, I forgot, this guy believes in the official 9/11 story... because well he said, that if the official story wasn't right, the New York Times would have told us about it. The fact that he can't even do proper research on 9/11 should signal that he probably won't be able to do any research on the "NWO". Watching the rest of the show, he confirmed me.

When this guy shows us the "group of people" who try to undermine the government... I wasn't sure if I should be laughing or crying? He's talking about such unimportant people... I thought he would talk about the power of the Bush family, or about the Rockefellers and Rothchilds who own a good part of the planet-- and he comes up with "Van Jones" who is a 9/11 truther... OH MY GOD... and the other people he lists are just as dangerous people as he is. But PLEASE don't ever mention people with real power!

And then he mentions the deficit.. but he fails to mention that it is interconneted with the illegal wars of his government. Michel Chossudovsky and Andrew Gavin Marshall put it in a very clear way... something you won't ever hear from Glenn Becks mouth, because he actually believes in the "global war on terror":

War is inextricably linked to the impoverishment of people at home and around the world. Militarization and the economic crisis are intimately related. The provision of essential goods and services to meet basic human needs has been replaced by a profit-driven "killing machine" in support of America’s "Global War on Terror". The poor are made to fight the poor. Yet war enriches the upper class, which controls industry, the military, oil and banking. In a war economy, death is good for business, poverty is good for society, and power is good for politics. Western nations, particularly the United States, spend hundreds of billions of dollars a year to murder innocent people in far-away impoverished nations, while the people at home suffer the disparities of poverty, class, gender and racial divides.

globalresearch.ca...

But he himself says what this is all about... at the beginning he says:

"You don't want to miss a single episode"

That's what it's all about. Viewer figures.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
To me, it seems like Beck is uncovering minor conspiracies in Washington...and like what was previously said, he's doing it to get republicans elected. Although he does state his arguments in very easy to follow, understandable fashions. I like the guy.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if it's Beck or Jones saying this stuff. True it may be, but you're only being told because they want you to know.

Whether they be furthering an agenda, or trying to get Republicans elected like someone said on page 1, it's all COINTELPRO sadly.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
what you people don't realize is that Glenn Beck gets paid millions to spew out all this conspiracy B.S. It's all about ratings.....Alex Jones does the same crap , everything is a freeking conspiracy and they want you to believe that the government wants to put you in death camps and that they want to cut the worlds population with their deadly bio engineered flu , It's all B.S.....they only say these things so they can get your money...........Oh and one more thing ,911 WAS NOT AN INSIDE JOB and 2012 is a bunch of B.S. too.......I'm going to make a prediction , the world will end 05-18 2010 . if you want this cataclysm to stop everyone that is a member of this web site must send me $305 dollars. I will speak to the celestial beings from the forth destiny to stop this horrible event from happening

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I still have yet to see any information that is in contradiction with the information on the individuals presented in Beck's show.

So far, all that has been presented is media bias on Beck's personal character.

It's easy to call names and try to redirect the thread. Typical way to try to get away from the main point.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
at least 3 masonic hand gestures in the intro of the clip that where shown real fast.

But non of that should matter because as soon as you see FOX you should close your browser tab or turn of your TV.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
It doesn't matter if it's Beck or Jones saying this stuff. True it may be, but you're only being told because they want you to know.

Whether they be furthering an agenda, or trying to get Republicans elected like someone said on page 1, it's all COINTELPRO sadly.

He did encourage people to help him search for information and they are sending him the info which he is using on his show.

Beating head against brick wall.

Is this topic about Beck or the conspiracy?

I swear it almost seems like some of you don't want the information out there,

However it would be ok if Maher was presenting it?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alttracks

So far, all that has been presented is media bias on Beck's personal character.

It's easy to call names and try to redirect the thread. Typical way to try to get away from the main point.

Exactly,

Edit to say, I seldom watch Beck, but I do look into what his topic are everyday, and I think this one is important.

[edit on 103131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think the reason that Glenn beck is talking about it is because the Govt and the major news outlets KNOW that the people of this nation KNOW that the govt and these news outlets are FOS, and that we are starting to or already have started an underground movement when it comes to getting the truth in our political leaders and their quest for complete control. In other words,
THEY KNOW THAT WE KNOW.

With that said, I believe this is going to become a game of Pin-The-Tail-On-The-Donkey. They are going to turn this(if they already havent) into a 'Which side are you on?' game. Blaming everyone and everyone till this blows up.

I can CARE LESS who brings the information, as long as that information is BACKED UP by hardcore facts and truths.
If this is because of the liberal agenda, then they need to present me with a case that demonstrates such.

That said, we are in for a wild ride. This is political war we are witnessing right now. Put all conspiracies aside and what you see here is nothing but survival of the fittest.

People are just waiting to take out all of these assholes in Washington, and what Beck isdoing is nothing short of ensuring his stance in the political community, even if that means exposing some of his own.
Thats THE ONLY WAY, that he will be able to seal this.
He will not get anyone to believe him unless he exposes BOTH SIDES of this corruption. Cause we all know the NWO does not care about Republican/Democrat.

Personally, I want to see the rest of his presentation before I make up my mind. I want facts, and he seems to be presenting us with those.

Its his reputation on the line here. How this ends would seal the dealfor me when it comes to making up my mind about the guy. I dont pick people I get my information from by how crazy they get while presenting that information, what I care about is the truth. So if he cries, or yells while telling me the truth, so be it. Its better than some Ahole lying straight to my face with a big old smile on his.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Common Good]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
All "They" are doing is divide and concur. Stand up but do it Quietly protest but do it gently. The whole idea is they have to let us know what there doing so they can get it done. If no one tells us how will we know? So with that being said at the end, the I told you so's will fly, as they usher in the new world order and what did we do ? We stood calm and had our Quite little tea party's . Why do you think they and or the commander and chief make jokes at the tea badger's. Part of the rules is that they have to let us know what there doing so consider yourself informed and welcome to THE NEW WORLD ODER! So glad you could help . Divide and concur we have so many fronts going on right now to divide the masses, to keep us all so occupied to keep us arguing amongst our friends, brother's, sister's even our Parents let see :
#1 Greece and Europe
#2 Oil volcano in the Gulf
#3 Arizona and illegal's
#4 California and welfare
#5 Even have aliens communicating with us from Voyager.
#6 One world government
the more they through out there the more divided we become we fight among each other instead of banks the real problem .
So I say end with end the Fed The real problem . But remember just do it quietly don't want to invoke marshal law they might take your guns away and your free speech. God help us all. We the middle class the workers of the world will foot the bill or should I say slaves the willing.
Peace out crawling back under my Rock! just my Opinion ...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have an idea why don't you people who dislike Beck, Back off, and let the OP have his topic back, have some respect.

Beck is going to cover this topic over a two week period, lets see what he has to say.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Its better than some Ahole lying straight to my face with a big old smile on his.

Ain't that the truth.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I have an idea why don't you people who dislike Beck, Back off, and let the OP have his topic back, have some respect.

Beck is going to cover this topic over a two week period, lets see what he has to say.

Huh? Have you even read the topic of this thread..."Is Glenn Beck..."

Seems you smart when someone even dares question this Glenn Beck. How can you ask one whole side to "back off"? What do you want, a Glenn Beck fan club reunion?

I give examples of this man's deceptive practices in my post, in the recent past, and ask that they be considered when examining his believability. I submit he is not to be trusted. That is in answer to the OP's question.

On ATS all sides are considered.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
After two years of occasionally drifting through and reading various posts on this site. This one finally caused me to join. And I've seen plenty that have been laughable or anger inducing. Glenn Beck??! Really... Glenn Beck the moronic tool who does nothing more than spread lies, fear, and propaganda? Lmao. I don't know whether to be angry or amused. Fox News of all the mainstream media is a ridiculous freaking joke. Even if there is ever a grain of truth in anything this wing nut media slut states, it will then be combined with a 1,000 lies and unsubstantiated opinions. When it's Glenn Beck who is the "messenger" of course the listener/reader should step back and take a look at the mouth that is spewing the garbage. It's so easily see through it's a joke. Keep watching.. they'll lure you in good. They'll find an angle to reach everyone. . . of course unless you've got the sense to see it. It doesn't take open eyes to see the lies, it takes common sense. This is all my opinion of course, but if everyone in this country were to take Glenn Beck seriously, then to hell we go.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I just read your post.
I see only your personal opinion about an individual and a magazine.
No factual information.

[edit on 5/16/2010 by alttracks]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well Bill Maher states things with clarity, logic, and common sense. So yeah things by him could be taken seriously to an extent. That's silly really, why even ask that question. Hah. Bill Maher was a lousy comparison anyway. Can anyone honestly see Bill Maher involving himself in anything like that? It's not where his tastes lie. If you want to throw out liberal vs. conservative slurs, you should have said Michael Moore. There, I've helped you out with your next one.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

No actually the topic of this thread is uncovering the conspiracy of the millennium, others made the topic about Beck.

Can we wait until Mondays show and post on what he has to offer on the subject?

Please?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join