It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Glenn Beck "uncovering" the "Conspiracy" of the Millenium?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
reply to post by SpectreDC

Stop the bickering you ignorant child. You troll every thread I have seen you in and attack people NOT information.
You do nothing to contribute, all you do is spread the hate and bias.
You are the perfect patsy that they are counting on to accomplish their tasks. Your hatred for the "other side" has you so blinded you have forgotten what it is like to be an individual.
It is not us that you have to worry about or fight against it is THEM.

Oh boy, looks like I gotta take out the dictionary again

*takes a glance*

*looks at you berating others for attacking the messager and not the message*

*looks at how you completely disregard what I've said and chose to attack me, going so far as calling me a "patsy" when anyone who actually reads can see that I'm not*

Oh god...what was that word I was looking for... *flips through pages*

Oh yeah, IRONY. And wait, there was another word...oh yeah, HYPOCRITE.

Hmm, seems like someone should heed their own message

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well I am frightened with terror now, I crapped my pants, the fear was so intense my dog attacked me and stole my pants. I am so glad Glenn Beck is here to save us from the evil elites, I don't know what on Earth I would do without him?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I will say this... I did learn something from watching the entire show.

I never knew the US Government officially had a propaganda ministry. I always thought it was the MSM outlets, but I learned that the white house has one of it's very own now. Looks like the football team now has plenty of cheerleaders so let the games begin!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

MrWendel is right ... anything you hear from Beck will be exactly what he allowed to and has been told to release...

One might take this to indicate that finally The Good Guys actually have a viable plan. If we are to dismantle TPTB, we'll need several billionaires willing to risk it all in a bid to win back the United States of America.

They'll need a plan too. And it will have to be carried out in stages. And they will need men and women to participate in it. Just like the bad guys.

I like to think Liberty and Freedom will win, in the end. If the good guys have plan, it better be a good one.

Or are there only bad guys?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I never knew the US Government officially had a propaganda ministry. I always thought it was the MSM outlets, but I learned that the white house has one of it's very own now. Looks like the football team now has plenty of cheerleaders so let the games begin!

Glad to see your cynicism allows you to hover above it all and hand down life lessons to the rest of us brain-dead slobs. You should bottle your great wisdom and share it with the rest of us so that we may learn.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Or are there only bad guys?

This is something I've been trying to figure out. Of all the shadowy forces in the world that play, are they all bad?

I think it's fair to point at that Faux Nooze was Bush's MSNBC/CNN. And they never touched Bush. And considering the amount of executive orders, such as ones giving the president Hitler-esqe power of the USA, that carried over to the Obama presidency, it would be foolish to think that Faux Nooze is clean in all of this. Far from it, in fact.

Which is why I don't understand why people are hating on me for remaining cautious of Beck (I mean I just assume that they're idiots that haven't read what I posted, but as I said that is an assumption).

REGARDLESS if these allegations are true or not, which if they aren't even partially true this would be a HUGE coincidence (which I don't believe in; I'm a jedi), this doesn't mean that Beck has instantly become our hope and savior. And I'm not even a Beck hater really; I watch his show and find myself shockingly agreeing with half of what he says while vehemently disagreeing with the other half of what he says.

But instead of stroking Becks cock, we should be thinking WHY he said these things and how he was allowed to say such things.

First, it could imply Beck IS tearing away from his leash holders. If this is a case, I think it's safe to say the Glenn Beck show is coming off the air soon.

Second, it could be setting things up for something in the future. Remember, TPTB want to finally stop people like us from doing the things we do on this site and others like it. We already know that Beck is either vilified or glorified by most; what if those that glorify him are being set up in the possibility that TPTB see them as a threat? Not Beck persay, but if they are even capable of considering these ideas, TPTB would certainly see these people as a threat.

Third, it could simply be Beck being what he always has been; a shill. And like any shill, he needs to make money. And if anyone who has been watching him evolve he has been turning into what some could call a "Ron Paulian". Not suggesting Beck agrees with Ron Paul on everything, but it could mean Beck is trying to cater to the growing populace of Ron Paul supporters, Alex Jonesian types and other right-leaning conspiracy theorists.

These are the three explanations I have for why Beck is revealing what he is revealing in the main stream media. And only time can tell us whatever the reason is.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

At what point in any posting did I call anyone brain dead or call anyone anything at all for that matter? Please feel free to point it out to me.

I have to ask, why are you attacking me for simply stating that I learned something new from watching an entire show from Glenn Beck? Did you bother to actually look and see what was linked in the OP or are you just trolling the titles that grab your interest, and then pick random postings to attack?

If you did bother to check out what was linked in the OP you would already know that the comment you quote from me is related to the following video which is part 3 of the video linked in the OP. I'd start it around 5:04 to understand where my comment had come from.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Exactly one of the fine points of information that I would not have learned anywhere else.
But unfortunately I don't know enough about Glen Beck to care about how he is a doof or not, and seeing that there are 4 pages worth of garble to wade through here on this thread, last post. move along.

Oh, and for anyone still wondering,

www.newsy.com...

White house staffers, not journalists interview your Supreme Court nominee.

news to you?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Whats with all of the negative responses in here? You sound like a bunch of girls (with the exception of a few in here).

Glenn beck this, Glenn beck that, cry.. cry.. cry. Get over yourselves.

Think about the time before you had any information about the real world and the corruption that takes place. You may have been just as big a sheep as the rest of them.

The OP said leave your feelings and political party out of this. Clearly we have never been in a situation as bad as the world is in right now. That being said i believe people are starting to get furious with the situation and are digging, like hm, Glenn Beck maybe?

If your basing your arguments off his views during the bush administration. isn't that in the past? Don't people wise up, learn new things, evolve, grow as a person? VIEWS CHANGE.

What everyone needs to do is put all the kid-stuff aside. Our current global situatio is bigger than you, bigger than me, bigger than Glen Beck.

And to those who said he only covered the democratic party... he said hes going to lay his research out over the course of a week(2 weeks maybe?) maybe he just hasnt got to it yet.. he needed to set out a basis and start with the home land and its problem then network it globally.

DONT SHOOT THE MESSANGER. The information is good no matter what you say and can help with getting the message out.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Glenn Beck

Stopped reading there. I don't mind Beck, but he is a shill. He works for corporate media. I'll take any sort of "conspiracy" Beck finds with a grain of salt.

For some reason your avatar reminds me of "Move-On or ACORN."
And we know who the real shill is here don't we.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Another reason why I enjoy threads like this is it brings out the true shills of the obamanation. It makes it so much easier to red line them.

I bet if this came from past Clintstone de facto Press Secretary George Stephitupuress, they would be all praising this thread. But instead, they follow the their bosses orders and attempt to degrade, discredit and dismantle anyone who tells the truth about the current regime. I don't always agree with Mr. Stephitupuress, but his interview and confrontation with Iran's President Auckmehandajob was priceless. I don't always agree with Mr Beck, but his exposure on the destruction and corruption of America is right on target.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Beck is such an idiot that he couldn't find a conspiracy if it walked up to him, slapped him on the back of the head and called him daddy. Or if he stumbled over it in the full light of the noon day sun with a map.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Then why in the heck wasn't he so interested in the "truth" when Bush was in office? He denigrated anyone who was against Bushes agenda. Maybe he doesn't use the words "democrat" and "republican", but I have only ever heard him attack the ideals and actions of the former. Never the latter.

Don't get me wrong. I think both parties are "evil" in their own right and are actually two branches of the same corrupted tree, but it seriously bothers me when people don't call him out on his obvious bias.

I don't know. I guess time will tell. if we get a republican in the house and Glenn Beck keeps on trucking with this stuff and being equally hard on the house republicans, then I will eat my words. But I didn't see it with Bush so I can only go on that right now.

are you a fool? go back and look at his videos. he criticized the bush admin. just as much as he is against obama today.

Goddang leftys make me sick.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauempire

Originally posted by nunya13

Then why in the heck wasn't he so interested in the "truth" when Bush was in office? He denigrated anyone who was against Bushes agenda. Maybe he doesn't use the words "democrat" and "republican", but I have only ever heard him attack the ideals and actions of the former. Never the latter.

Don't get me wrong. I think both parties are "evil" in their own right and are actually two branches of the same corrupted tree, but it seriously bothers me when people don't call him out on his obvious bias.

I don't know. I guess time will tell. if we get a republican in the house and Glenn Beck keeps on trucking with this stuff and being equally hard on the house republicans, then I will eat my words. But I didn't see it with Bush so I can only go on that right now.

are you a fool? go back and look at his videos. he criticized the bush admin. just as much as he is against obama today.

Goddang leftys make me sick.

and why Hannity, Levin, and Savage dislike him, he is NOT a republican shill.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
More evidence of the influence of Goldman Sachs.

seminal.firedoglake.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So good old Beck's gonna uncover a giant conspiracy...I can't wait

Can't wait till he tells us more about those Maoists

"Straw man slippery slope dumb guy might have a point!"

[edit on 15-5-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Ahh yes, Jon Stewart, excellent source of "real" news

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
reply to post by MrXYZ

At least his program doesn't run on a "news" network

Are you seriously saying Beck's a good, reliable source of information and theories?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I wish people would let the OP present his information, I hope Spartacus, that you keep your topic going over the next two weeks so you can investigate the facts Beck presents,

And yes, I have heard Beck critique republican leaders many times.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
reply to post by MrXYZ

At least his program doesn't run on a "news" network

Are you seriously saying Beck's a good, reliable source of information and theories?

Yeah, it runs on a COMEDY channel!!!!

Are you serious??

[edit on 15-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join