It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Glenn Beck "uncovering" the "Conspiracy" of the Millenium?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
He MAY be putting the pieces together on an alleged tyrannical "crime" and conspiracy so vast it is mind numbing. The obama administration and their connections with globalists, Goldman Sachs, the "green" movement, Cap & Trade (now the "American Power Act"), the Carbon Exchange, marxist rhetoric (wealth redistribution) and eugenicists/de-populationist's is starting to come together in a nightmare scenario that may be the reason for all the actions we are witnessing. This is NWO x 10. Follow or don't, your choice. Remember though that snide comments only reveal insecurities and/or agendas.

Google Maurice Strong.

The whole connection/plan Beck is unraveling is based on Strongs Quotes (Below), which came from an interview in 1993 with a Canadian reporter. The comments are supposedly an 'idea" for a "Fiction" book he said he wanted to write. (He has NEVER written a book in his life, before or since these comments made in an interview)

"What if a small group of these world leaders were to conclude that the principal risk to the Earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? In order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring this about?"

www.youtube.com...

www.redstate.com...

I am sure this has been known by many others before Beck laid claim to it. If you don't like Becks representations, look up the players individually, I am sure many will come to similar conclusions as Beck once you see what Beck is presenting. Remember, he is just a messenger, don't let your dislike of him automatically lead you to discount the information.

Yes Yes, all you AJ junkies, we know Alex Jones was on the NWO trail long before Beck, but Beck is "mainstream" and while nutty not nearly as "controversial" as Jones thus has a much better chance of getting your "average" person to listen. And Beck is putting the pieces and faces together into a sensical theory better than anything I have seen. Its not just "The Bilderbergers and Masons want to control you!" blanket accusations.

Jones exposed many of these guys already, Beck is taking that info (and admittedly not giving credit to those like Jones) and creating a fuller, more complete, more detailed expose of their plans.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have posted information on Strong several times on this forum and others.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 033131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

+17 more 
link   

Glenn Beck

Stopped reading there. I don't mind Beck, but he is a shill. He works for corporate media. I'll take any sort of "conspiracy" Beck finds with a grain of salt.

+32 more 
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

I think Glen Beck is paid to speak nonsense and sensationalize the news in order to polarize America further.

He is NOT an agent of truth and never will be.

More divide & conquer from Fox as I can see...

~Keeper

+12 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Beck is a shill. He is not doing this for humanity as he likes to pretend. he is doing this to get republicans elected. The biggest Flag is his focus on Obama. While Obama is the front man right now this is not about Obama it's about every president since FDR at least.

Beck is going to save the world every other week. He'll build this up and then when he finally spills the supposed big secret it will be a very anti-climatic as usual. Beck is a joke he's a carnival barker... Step right up, Step right up, and see the greatest show on earth... Stop letting these Carnies on TV dictate your thoughts!

[edit on 15-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Bu...but where am I suppose to get my thoughts from then?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I have posted information on Strong several times on this forum and others.

Oh, I am sure many others have known about this before Beck, he just has the "forum" to blow the cover on it and make it mainstream if its even partly true.

While I appreciate what Beck does and is doing, he does like to "steal" credit for himself, he is far from perfect.

Credit to you for being on top of this before myself and others.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
reply to post by hawkiye

Bu...but where am I suppose to get my thoughts from then?

mwhahahahaha I will tell you what to think!!!!

+3 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well, I have been doing this very research for years, way before Beck, Beck isn't making it up and I was shocked he revealed it on his show, how about reading the links first.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Glenn Beck. ugh.
I feel like there should be a bookie in Las Vegas that takes wagers on who will give themselves a stroke or coronary first--
Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh?

They are both fear-mongering, self-hypnotized reactionaries screaming themselves red-faced.

[edit on 15/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

+6 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Let the Beck thing go, just look at the evidence.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, I have been doing this very research for years, way before Beck, Beck isn't making it up and I as shocked he revealed it on his show, how about reading the links first.

I've read up on Maurice Strong in the past and agree it's creepy and there's a story there for sure.

It's just that, it's Glen, and he's gonna sensationlize it and that in itself is a conspiracy.

To keep peole AWAY from this VERY important information.

That's what the media circus is for, to keep us from the real information by having these morons report on them.

~Keeper

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Foxnews if they wanted could bring out some great info, they have access to mind control, and can look into all sorts of things.

I do not think glenn beck is anything but scum.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
All depends on if its sweeps week he could,but his track record is not good i was a watcher of the show but when he started talking about getting messages from god....well you figure it out

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I saw this title and thought maybe Glenn beck was going to stop being a souless little troll and maybe expose his own Fox news compatriots for what they are....liars.

But no....he is just making more stuff up. Im sure his ratings will continue to rise.

link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

I really don't think people want to believe the depths of this conspiracy,

Two quotes I will offer,

“Cthulhu”:

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”
www.templeofdagon.com...

“To shake off the maddening and wearying limitations of time and space and natural law — to be linked with the vast outside — to come close to the nighted and abysmal secrets of the infinite and ultimate — surely such a thing was worth the risk of one’s life, soul, and sanity!”
- H. P. Lovecraft, ” The Whisperer in Darkness”

Sometimes it seems better to "WATCH" events unfold, pleading for people to listen becomes torture.

+2 more 
link   

That's how these arguments always go, attack the messenger, forget the message. TPTB have done a very good job training people at this skill.

Its not even worth trying to get them to at least look at the evidence, it can only be presented and those who are willing, will see the truth, whatever that ends up being.

link   

I already know about this and the evidence. It doesn't change the fact that Beck is a shill and shouldn't be trusted.

He's luring in people with a morsel of the truth so that he can feed them a 5 course meal which includes divide and conquer tactics, lies, corporate propaganda, insanity and faux noose.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
HAS ANYONE IN HERE actually watched the video? DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT.

Cause the way Beck is talking, Hes talking about Global Government-(NWO)

Yea.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It's just that, it's Glen, and he's gonna sensationlize it and that in itself is a conspiracy.

To keep peole AWAY from this VERY important information.

I understand what you are saying,
But I can't say one way or another with out a shadow of a doubt if Beck is part of the conspiracy, but he is taking mainstream media where I have never yet seen it go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join