It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrant numbers plunge: but dont tell ATS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

By making the choice to drive on the road, are you not inherently taking the risk of being hit? The whole idea of insurance is a fraud. If you take the risk of driving your car, you take the risk of being hit.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

As far as healthcare is concerned of those 47 million un-insured Americans are included the

Surely, you jest. Surely our politicians wouldn't be calling illegals...Americans.

Here is my scenario.. Two guys have heart attacks. No Insurance..Both Americans. Still adds to cost of healthcare.

From your source

mmigrants are often uninsured and underinsured. Forty-three percent of noncitizens under 65 have no health insurance. That means there are 9.4 million uninsured immigrants, a majority of whom are in the country illegally, constituting 15 percent of the total uninsured in the nation in the mid-1990s.6 The cost of the medical care of these uninsured immigrants is passed onto the taxpayer, and strains the financial stability of the health care community.

Immigrants- NONcitizens..... It doesn't say illegals.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
How do they have such exact numbers on how many illegals are in the country? Do all the illegals take part on some illegal census?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The illegals are counted among uninsured.
online.wsj.com...
That means there are 9.4 million uninsured immigrants, a majority of whom are in the country illegally.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, that only means there is still 10 million invaders still here causing social unrest and hiding here.

Only when there is comprehensive laws to deny the invaders and their spawn all services will the U.S. come in line with all other countries of the world.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

From your source. bold mine.

But the agency might be overcounting by millions due to faulty assumptions.

Might be... is not proof.

Despite that, I admit that illegals do increase healthcare costs. But they are not the only reason. Mismanagement and some of the reasons I gave you in the previous post still stand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join